Thanks

• Ward Draws • [Sketches by LankyFingers]

Hey all! Just to clarify I use "Ward Draws" because my last name is Ward and well, Ward backwards is...

Creative, I know right?! /sarcasm/

I come here today to contaminate your eyes with my current works, sketches, etc. And unlike some people I absolutely LOVE critism. Honestly, what's there to hate about it? I find it to be very helpful and insightful at times. So, comment, critique, and critisize to your hearts content.

Also I'm kind of new here so if I post something in the wrong place or do something wrong, do inform me! I take next to no offense.

Thanks!
    --------------------

I suppose to begin I should provide you with a little, simple background of myself.

I'm eighteen and am most looking to get into Illustration at Sheridan College (Oakville, Ontario, CAN). I applied for this program as well as there Animation program last year and got rejected due to the fact that I REALLY rushed my portfolio. I was offended by the letter I received for all of five minutes and then continued to live my life, but this time working hard to reach my goal. So, I'm starting fresh and going to do what I can to get into the course I want. I've had my eyes on this program for a few years now.

Below are some of my previous sketchbook entries from last year. I'll put new ones up when I get around to taking photos/scanning them. Sorry for bad quality.
    Last edited by LankyFingers; September 14th, 2011 at 03:03 AM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I guess I should probably add more work to this xD
    Didn't have time before.
    ANYWAYS here's some realism...