Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth.

Thanks

Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth.

Not just some kids with theories or people unqualified like myself but people of Professional Expertise with doubts. Demolition Contractors, Military Demolitionist, Civil Engineers, and High rise Architects discuss why they do not accept the official conclusion about why 3 buildings fell that day. Probably the best I've seen so far.
    Last edited by Jason Ross; September 11th, 2011 at 03:43 PM.
    Jay's CA.org Sketchbook:
    Jay's Conceptart.org sketchbook

Check out my portfolio:
    http://jasonrossart.carbonmade.com

Check out my blog:
    http://mind2pixels.blogspot.com

"Practice" DOES NOT make perfect...
    "Perfect Practice" makes perfect...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jason Ross For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 Times in 887 Posts
    The 911 attacks were carried out by 19 men with extremist Muslim views, located in the U.S., mostly holding Saudi passports.

These men were trained and financed by a group known as Al Qaeda headed by a man named Osama Bin Laden. Several of the men used their funds to finance jet pilot training in the U.S.

They commandeered several civilian jetliners and flew or tried to fly them into buildings.

END OF STORY.
    Last edited by Kamber Parrk; September 11th, 2011 at 03:10 PM. Reason: Shanksville

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kamber Parrk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks for clearing that up for everyone.
    Jay's CA.org Sketchbook:

Check out my portfolio:

Check out my blog:

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jason Ross For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamber Parrk View Post
    END OF STORY.
    "That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far."

Thanks
    Thanked 2,356 Times in 1,211 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gnarl View Post
    "That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far."
    I like the implication that you can improve on history. Imagine how much more exciting the fall of Rome would be with the addition of giant mechanical octopi.
    *** Sketchbook * Landscapes * Portfolio * Store***

"There are two kinds of students: the self-taught and the hopeless."
    - Dr. Piotr Rudnicki

Thanks
    There is very compelling physical evidence that suggests certain critical information is being withheld from the public. Accepting this evidence as even a remote possibility would in turn open up the possibility that the American government is corrupt to the core and that the world you thought you lived in is an illusion. It's certainly scary to entertain these thoughts and it's no wonder they're ignored and shut out. What if the same events had occurred in say Pakistan, Libya, or North Korea and the citizens of that country were saying that the government had turned a blind eye in order to move their country towards a police state and to give credibility to an invasion of an oil rich nation. What would everyone think? Would they say the government of Libya would never let that happen to their own people? What is different about America? What saves it from corruption?

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dimension For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    This is a little old, but popular mechanics tackled most of the popular conspiracy theories back in 2005 in this article.

I believe they also put out a book and documentary on the subject. If there really was a conspiracy involved it would have to be absolutely massive, far beyond pretty much anything successfully covered up thus far in our history. There would likely be hundreds maybe even thousands of people involved in it, who would all have to keep quiet. It's been ten years and not a single person has stepped forward, no information has been leaked that directly implicates the government.

It should take a lot more than theories coming from a small group of "professionals" to get people to believe their government had anything to do with these attacks. In this country we don't trust the government, and with good reason. But these theories are bullshit, if you believe them you are foolish.
    Remember, just because you have their attention doesn't mean you have their respect-Dale Gribble (from King of the Hill)
    Old Sketchbook 1
    Old Sketchbook 2
    Newest sketchbook

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wiggum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wiggum View Post
    It's been ten years and not a single person has stepped forward, no information has been leaked that directly implicates the government.
    If the government was responsible for killing 3,000 Americans on that day what do you think they would do to a few more who actually decided to talk? And how do we even know that they didn't try to talk or have talked? I dont think that our media would even cover it. Some parts of our government may be implicit to some degree but I don't think that they were directly responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by wiggum View Post
    It should take a lot more than theories coming from a small group of "professionals" to get people to believe their government had anything to do with these attacks.
    Well I really do not think that 1,500+ professionals count as "a small group of professionals". All they are implying is that the government is covering up the truth and they want a new independent investigation. The're not saying that our government did it. Maybe watch the video?
    Jay's CA.org Sketchbook:

Check out my portfolio:

Check out my blog:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Ross View Post
    Maybe watch the video?
    Sadly, listening to 2.5 hours of incredibly informed, but differing opinion seems to be a lot to ask of people.
    Grave Sight Graphics: The Art of Eric Lofgren.
    elofgren@ telus.net (to use e-mail address please remove space between the '@' and 'telus')

My Art Blog
    My Online Portfolio (Updated Jan. 30/ 2011)
    ~NiNjA~^~mOuNtAiN~^~PoDcAsT~(Working illustrators talking illustration)
    Eric Lofgren's licensible rpg art resource
    Art Director for New Gods of Raanon

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eric Lofgren For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Sadly very few people understand how science works.

The scientific method involves having a clear story of how things work (referred to as a theory or a hypothesis) and making a guess about what should have happened (prediction). The only conspiracy theory that satisfies this is 'nuclear demolition'.

Nuclear demolition says there should be big fucking holes under the three buildings. That prediction was met (official story is these holes are caused by glaciers). There are alot of predictions met (such as high temperature of holes, cancers etc). The scientific literature on underground nuclear explosions is freely available. Many parts of the story are not found in scientific literature, such as the effect of a human being in the 'crush zone'. Some predictions are not met, such as the seismic readings released by Berkley being magnitude 2 when they should be 4. But on the whole nuclear demolition is the best (dare I say, the only sane?) conspiracy theory out there on 911.

You can read more about it here:

http://psyopjunkie.deviantart.com/ar...-911-244678842

I think all artists who are interested in these theories should draw cartoons about them. If art can't raise people's awareness then what good is it?

Thanks
    Ah yes, empirical evidence, independent research, not just trying to prove an already conceived idea... Harder than it sounds. No-one does the things he does in a vacuum; there's always society, ideology, sentiments...

If you want to play it absolutely safe, you can't know anything for sure. It's good to keep that in mind and not put all your faith in one side of the story. Especially when 'in times of war the first casualty is the Truth'.

That said I have nothing against a new investigation. Even if the true motives of the scepticists would be discrediting Clan Bush and the republicans and the downfal of the USA as we know it, I'm sure those 'll have their own means to save butt, or make things complicated until all attempt at change is out-dated and utterly moot. But at least things will be looked into again, for a while. If multiple people find that thorough research has not happened at the time, I find that hard to lay down beside me and forget about.
    Continue the critique at Deviant Art

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahnem Mee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn...
    USA is built on slavery, what is to say they will not blow up a few buildings and kill a few K of their people to future proof their nation further? USA is shitting itself because all Powers crumble eventually.

Thanks
    The heat from the fire melted the foundations of the building, Those planes where actually like a missle. Filled with explosive materials which happen to be the jet fuel. In a way; the US government is responsible because the CIA trained those motherfuckers and we have not learnt our lession and are now helping them in Libya.

9/11/73 was an inside job, but not this one. This was a case of rouge agents with money who got piss off, who used poor people from the Middle East to do their dirty work because that how fuck up the system of government in those oil rich nations are.

To me 9/11 is just now an excuse for people to be racist and bigots and nobody care to mention 9/11/73.

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast