Thread: the new guy

Thanks

the new guy

Hey everbody, I'm new here. I've looked around a bit and seen a lot of REALLY great artwork, and I know my stuff will look like bird dung next to some of the pieces on here, but I'm looking for advice and criticism from fellow artists. I like drawing a lot of medieval european-influenced characters with some interesting stuff of my own invention.
    Just a quick question, I was going to post a finished drawing of mine for C&C but the little box at the bottom of the screen says 'You may not post attachments', even though I can do other things. how do I go about putting up images?
    Cheers
    Brutillus

Edit: another thing that seems to be going wrong is that often when looking at threads where pics were obviously posted I don't see any pics, its just totally blank where the pic is supposed to be, not even a little red and white 'x'.
    Last edited by Brutillus; May 3rd, 2004 at 02:15 PM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    you need your own webhosting to post pictures.
    i use www.photobucket.com
    its real simple and easy to figure out.
    once youve uploaded your pics to PB, use the IMG tab when youre posting and copy/paste the URL photobucket assigns your pic in the IMG window
    hit OK and youre all set
    -------
    I wont fail now

Thanks
    thank you!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.