For the love of fu**ing god fu**ing change attatchment manager!
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: For the love of fu**ing god fu**ing change attatchment manager!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face For the love of fu**ing god fu**ing change attatchment manager!

I apologize if this has been brought up because i didnt really look into it yet i just need to get this out...

we are SUPPOSED to use the image CAorg attatchment thing for uploading images to the thread and i have absolutely no problem with doing that! I use the manager i abide by it! even tho i do see some tinypic here and there on other threads.

but for fuck's sake someone please make the interface for the attatchment manager a little less nut twisting!

i mean i know when you have one image or two its fine but god help you if you try to put up 10 or more with OUT outside help. god fucking help you...

alright maybe im over reacting... let me know..

anyone else want a new attatchment manager?

am i the only one putting in "a" for owner/copyright and "a" for what is this?
    and clicking the first of each category in rapid succesion?!?!?!?

if im the only one douching out on the attatchment manager and being lazy and feeling slightly guilty everytiime.. i WANNa KNOW..
    cuz if im alone here i WILL change i...
    PROMISE

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahan For This Useful Post:

Black Spot is online now Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,369 Times in 3,592 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    The detail was due to the Orphan Bill going through the US gov a while back. It's there to protect your work and is meant to be updated when the forum is. Get some downloads to help make it happen quicker.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It doesn't bother me so much because I use an 'auto form' that fills in the copyright info as soon as I type it out. More often than not, it's a hybrid of 'Jacks/Pixelovely' or 'Jacks/Riven Phoenix' or something like that, and it prompts me with either of those as soon as I begin typing.

As far as choosing from the dropdown is concerned, over a year of using it has made me super-speedy. It's a nuisance sometimes at worst- but it's not as big of a deal as you make it out to be. I'd rather be putting up with this than the dA upload manager for every single sketch.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyApplejacks For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I post about five/six things every other day, and I know there's people who post many more than I. Yes, it's kind of clunky, but deal with it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tim Murphy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Sporus View Post
    am i the only one putting in "a" for owner/copyright and "a" for what is this?
    and clicking the first of each category in rapid succesion?!?!?!?
    PROMISE
    NO you're not the only one, I used to do the same but then my internet browser enabled auto completion...still I second everything that you say, even with the swearwords, especially with the swearwords....it's just way too frustrating, slow, time consuming and ineffective to use the attachment manager..I wonder they still haven't changed it...sigh...we should at least be able to do a batch upload...:/

11. The Following User Says Thank You to andres333 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by andres333 View Post
    NO you're not the only one, I used to do the same but then my internet browser enabled auto completion...still I second everything that you say, even with the swearwords, especially with the swearwords....it's just way too frustrating, slow, time consuming and ineffective to use the attachment manager..I wonder they still haven't changed it...sigh...we should at least be able to do a batch upload...:/
    I would love to have a batch upload but I think from now on I am going to put all my drawings on one j peg so I only have to upload once

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just out of curiosity, anyone know if it's possible to make it work on iPad safari? or upload a file?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.