Art: Ramon Ignacio Bunge - Sequential artist
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Ramon Ignacio Bunge - Sequential artist

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Ramon Ignacio Bunge - Sequential artist

Hi guys,
    My first post here. Feel free to critique any aspect of my work, anatomy, composition, color, inking, perspective, you mention it, as long as it is constructive.

Thank you for watching.
    Best!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

TROGLODYTE is offline 4th Yr Illustration - Ringling College Level 1 Gladiator: Andabatae
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm a bit perplexed. The superhero and blond girl images seem to demonstrate a much better understanding of human anatomy than the barbarian images ...almost as if two different people did them. Either there are two different artists among these works (or same artist but years apart) or you used reference for the superhero and girl and did not use reference for the barbarian. The black and white comic sequence doesn't tell me a whole lot. They are decent but plain. Again, more anatomical studies, rawr! =D

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by TROGLODYTE View Post
    I'm a bit perplexed. The superhero and blond girl images seem to demonstrate a much better understanding of human anatomy than the barbarian images ...almost as if two different people did them. Either there are two different artists among these works (or same artist but years apart) or you used reference for the superhero and girl and did not use reference for the barbarian. The black and white comic sequence doesn't tell me a whole lot. They are decent but plain. Again, more anatomical studies, rawr! =D
    Thanks Troglodye =)
    In fact those pages are very old. I just wanted to post them becouse I like the colors, but maybe I should take them as they dont represent my actual skils. Thank you again for the feedback.

Members who have read this thread: 1