Character of the Week #258
The Gunslinging Alchemist
-Design a character for a fantasy western video game-
DEADLINE: SUNDAY 28th AUGUST 2011, 9PM GMT+1
Check your timezone!
Time to dust of those spurs, mix some elixirs and mount your steed as this week's challenge takes place in a fantasy western environment. We would like you to create a skilled gunslinging character but with a twist, instead of normal bullets, this cowboy shoots special ammo filled with potions, elixirs and poisons they have created. In addition to fantastically modified guns, the gunslinger always carries a massive amount of vials and ingredients about their person, never sure when they might need to whip up a new bath of toxins to defeat foes, or health potions to heal friends. The gunslinger is quick, agile and always ready to leap into action, and more importantly, they enjoy
- This can be either male or female
- A wild west setting but have fun with fantasy and scifi elements!
- Think about what fuels their weapons/potions/elixirs etc, is it magic? science? alien technology?
- This is quite a cocky character and rather full of themself, so no 'dark, brooding strangers'.
- Think carefully about the weaponry, it needs to look overly modified to suit the gunslinger's needs, but it still needs to be recognisable and easy to carry/use (They need to be fast!!!)!
In addition to the brief, if you do not follow these rules, you will not be included in the poll.
- Files must be named: CHoW#258_Username
(Files with any other names such as final.jpg or even chow258final.jpg will not be accepted)
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread BEFORE the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW number and the artists username at the bottom of the image
- At least 3/4 of the focus character must be visible
- Final images must be accompanied with a basic character sheet in a separate image
Character sheets should at the very least show a sketch of the front and back of the character and a couple of early thumbnails/silhouettes.
- Follow the brief!