Thanks

Launch of Arkot Games official website

ive been a member for years here and finally launched my own site. you can check it out here at arkotgames.yolasite.com. this is not spam and like i stated above ive been a member of conceptart.org for years. learned a lot here. well anyways good luck and have a nice day.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Is the site not complete yet? Because all that I get when I go to it is a more or less blank page. The only thing that occurs is it auto-drops users into a chat room, which unless it's a chat site you really shouldn't do.

Thanks
    the main page has a chatroom so i can talk to potential clients and link pics and Sound files.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    i am one to wonder that clients will completely hate that as it overrides the users freewill. Forcing them to chat with you is like all these telemarketing companies spamming your phone with yell.com calls.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thebluepuppy View Post
    the main page has a chatroom so i can talk to potential clients and link pics and Sound files.
    I can think of few things more annoying to a potential client than being forced into a chat room on the main page. Additionally, your work really needs to be on the site at all times, you can't expect a client to come to your site at the exact time you're on. As it stands, the site doesn't give the client any reason to hang around for more than a millisecond.

Add in a gallery, change the layout, and ditch the chat box (or at least put it onto a page that isn't the main page).

Thanks
    I looked at the forums and I'm still not sure what kind of "GAME DEVELPMENT" your company wants to do. You might want to be clearer about your goals and strategies to get a potential partner interested at all.