Greetings and Salutations!

I have been aware about this community for a few months now, but have never had the resolve to make an account. In all honesty, I have been talking about going in to concept art as a career, but never really took the necessary steps to make that happen. Lately, the life I have lead has had very little purpose, and I have begun craving the need to do something with it. Thus I am here now, hoping that I can learn what it means to be a concept artist. I have always been a fan of the arts. Always took the electives back in school when I had the chance. I'm most definitely not COMPLETELY uneducated when it comes to the basics of drawing. But when it comes to working on a digital media, I'm quite lost (alright that was a bit exaggerated, I do know my way around Photoshop, and the basic concepts of drawing, but knowledge is all I really got). Anyway that's about it. I look forward to getting to know you all, and everything that I will learn!

P.S. I will be posting in the community mentoring forum as I am searching for a mentor to teach me the basics and help get me started in my career in concept art.