Thanks

Anyone else here colorblind?

I've been looking around the site, hopefull of finding some tips by color-impaired artists (or at least finding some color impaired artists) about how to get around not being able to easily differenciate (sp) between red and green. So far, I haven't found anyone else here who seems to have any trouble with color. Which sorta sucks, 'cause I could use some pointers.

Also: how much trouble will I (or any other colorblind artist) be in if I try to get a job without any colored artwork?

I beleive thats it. Any of you guys hiding out there?
    Don't hate me because I'm colorblind.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    hey, i know there's another thread about this around here somewhere... it talks about how to change your settings in photoshop so it tells you what colors are in your pallette, and some other things. my boyfriend and my GRANDMA (rare) are both colorblind artists, so, you are not alone

edit...

okay, actually, there are quite a few posts that mention it. just search for "colorblind"... you'll find em!

Thanks
    Hey, thanks! It never occoured to me to use the search feature, for some odd reason.
    Don't hate me because I'm colorblind.