View Poll Results: Which war chief is the most terrifying?
- 173. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 13 of 62
Thread: CHoW#255 :: VOTING ::Eye-Gouger
August 6th, 2011 #1
CHoW#255 :: VOTING ::Eye-GougerCharacter of the Week #255
-Create a design of Eye-Gouger the Orc Warboss-
DEADLINE: SUNDAY 7th AUGUST 2011, 9PM GMT+1
Check your timezone!
Post your final images in this thread. Remember, any comments posted BEFORE the poll is posted will be removed without any sort of warning.
CHECK YOUR TIMEZONE
CHECK YOUR FILENAME
MAKE SURE YOUR IMAGE ADHERES TO THE BRIEF
- Male, female, who cares, Orcs look all the same! (but really, only males allowed!)
- Think about his appearance, equipment and arsenal to really make the character stand out from the rest of the Orc horde, do not design just a common grunt!
- Keep in mind his attributes written above!
- Think about how old Eye-Gouger is, do not design a child or teenager!
- This is mainly a fantasy genre/style so please stick to it, no steampunk or sci-fi please.
In addition to the brief, if you do not follow these rules, you will not be included in the poll.
- Files must be named: CHoW#255_Username (Files with any other names such as final.jpg or even chow255final.jpg will not be accepted)
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread BEFORE the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW number and the artists username at the bottom of the image
- At least 3/4 of the focus character must be visible
- Final images must be accompanied with a basic character sheet in a separate image Character sheets should at the very least show a sketch of the front and back of the character and a couple of early thumbnails/silhouettes.
- Follow the brief!
Last edited by Eofn; August 7th, 2011 at 05:32 PM.
Hide this ad by registering as a memberAugust 6th, 2011 #2
I guess I'm first to finish.
Last edited by jagder; August 6th, 2011 at 09:07 AM.
August 6th, 2011 #3
Here's my final.
Last edited by YouAreNotAlone; August 6th, 2011 at 10:26 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to YouAreNotAlone For This Useful Post:
August 6th, 2011 #4
August 6th, 2011 #5
August 6th, 2011 #6
Eye Gouger pillages and loots kingdoms aplenty. He wears a mixture of rags and gold for this reason. If you manage to kill this orc boss, he may just drop his favorite sword for you--named after him. It has a 6% crit chance which is 1% more than the other swords of the game so you can brag about it
August 6th, 2011 #7
Here's mine, plus character sheet and initial thumbs. My take on this is the Orcs are kinda like Spartan warriors, with very little armour except on their backs to prevent accidental spears/treacherous other orcs stabbing them in the back during battle. The main pic shows Eye-gouger in his signature move to strike fear into his enemies, displaying his long, taloned fingers above his head. If you see this, chances are its the last thing you will see!
Initial thumb designs:
August 6th, 2011 #8
August 6th, 2011 #9Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Thanked 1,398 Times in 388 Posts
August 6th, 2011 #10
His's big, he's mean, he's oversharped he's Eye-Gouger!
He doesn't need much armour and trinkets, he's got a bunch of lucky eyes instead. To tell the truth some of them are made of glass, but if you knew that you're as good as dead, no matter whether you're human, goblin, elf or even ork.
Hear his battlecry and tremble!!!
August 6th, 2011 #11
A very interesting round to say the least. Went for a gladiator/ pit fighter style orc should've shown how he takes em eyes, struggled with the background. Over all I'm happy with the way it turned out.
August 7th, 2011 #12Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Thanked 37 Times in 14 Posts
here is my entry . Having a great week
August 7th, 2011 #13Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Spokane, WA
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
This was a lot of fun. I'm excited for the next one.