Page 14 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Chatter

Thanks
    boooo, the girl i like has a boyfriend
    oh well, its not gonna stop me from making silly faces at her

on the bright side, hitting the gym on an average of 4 days a row each week is showing some result!! i'll be my own model soon...i hope

Obey the principle without being bound by it. LEARN, MASTER AND ACHIEVE!!!~ Bruce Lee

When one has no form, one can be all forms; when one has no style, he can fit in with any style.~ Bruce Lee
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to SalOnimaruRem For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 5,857 Times in 3,961 Posts
    It's interesting seeing how many members at CA have sex down as an interest in their profiles.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Ilaekae is offline P.O.W.! Leader, Complete Idiot, Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 Times in 1,789 Posts
    ...so...we're all more desperate than starving?
    No position or belief, whether religious, political or social, is valid if one has to lie to support it.--Alj Mary

Ironically, the concept of SIMPLICITY is most often misunderstood by simple-minded people. --Alj Mary

Thanks
    Currently making myself spend at least 1 hour a night learning the Python programming language. I should hopefully be able to program an IRC client soon.

With spending so much time painting, it makes for a different but nice break in how I usually think.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 850 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Spot View Post
    It's interesting seeing how many members at CA have sex down as an interest in their profiles.
    I think that may just be the correct answer. I need to change mine. I may have got it wrong.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,122 Times in 871 Posts
    If you take a quick survey of the student body of my school, horniness WAY out does hunger. I think that we may have to change the stereotype to the "sexually depraved artist"... or maybe that's always been the case?

I remember reading a study when I was in 7th grade that said that out of all professions, visual artists are the most sexually active. That was the day I decided to become an artist...

Hah! I'll have to search for that. From personal experience, it's quite far from the truth.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 378 Posts
    ^ Haha... Feed the sexually-deprived artists... They need condoms.
    Blog Thing: http://www.velda.me/
    Twitter Thing: @velderia

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Kobryn View Post
    I'm considering learning another language or two, just for the fun of it. I took some Spanish classes in high school but I had bad teachers and I wasn't motivated and so I didn't learn much. I learned a bit for the first couple of years and then the teacher was so bad the last year that she basically un-learned everything I had originally learned. Now I remember like 10% of it. Anyway... what languages do you think would be good to learn? I think I'll get back into Spanish, because there's such a huge immigrant population around here not to mention that it's a pretty cool language and I already know a bit. Chinese/mandarin would obviously be a good one to learn but honestly I don't have much interest in the language. I think Icelandic is beautiful but that has to be one of the least practical things I could learn and I only know one Icelandic person who I haven't seen in months anyway. Swedish would also be cool, I know a few Swedes so I could practice. Does anybody have any recommendations for methods of learning?

If you want to learn swedish, watch this: if you still want to learn swedish after seeing it, then go ahead

Thanks
    Thanked 2,209 Times in 884 Posts
    Jake Lol, you know musicians are more likely to get laid though keep up that too and you're on to a winner!

I am fascinated with patterns and it's uncanny how working on a switchboard you see how often people ring at the same time, like no calls for 5-10 minutes or something then all of a sudden 10 calls all at once and people moan that they're kept waiting! Happens with buses too, every day. It's a cliche I know but I'm going to claim it and will name it the Concertina effect!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni Rem View Post
    boooo, the girl i like has a boyfriend
    The same just happened to me, or at least I finally managed to get that info from her. But you know what? I'm not so down about that. I really like this girl, in not only physicality but in her persona. I've had the best conversations with her out of anyone I've met at my school so far. So I'm not going to be like "oh well she has a boyfriend so I'm never speaking to her again." you know? I want to be her friend, at the least, so I'm going to just hang on for a while and see what, if anything, happens over the next few years. Most importantly, I'm not going to hurt myself about this.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to OldJake666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilaekae View Post
    ...so...we're all more desperate than starving?
    I am not more desperate than starving ;P

This is the first girl i like in this whole 2011 year to actually make me wanna ask her out and if that doesnt happen, i am not bum out that she can't be mine.
    I just go back to focusing on my school and my selfish needs
    So far of this whole life of mine i've only liked 3 girls! LOL !

i may have a problem there...not saying i am picky, i just go on with life not needing things i dont need right now, and if it happens, it would be a great experience to indulge in

Jake yeah thats great to hear, keep it positive

Obey the principle without being bound by it. LEARN, MASTER AND ACHIEVE!!!~ Bruce Lee

When one has no form, one can be all forms; when one has no style, he can fit in with any style.~ Bruce Lee

Thanks
    ^ Stop thinking of girls as items to be had, or people to enhance your life. It's the classic approach "when I get her, my life will be X, I'll feel Y, etc." Start thinking about how you can enhance THEIR lives, and help them on THEIR personal journeys.

Thanks
    lol sorry didn't mean to say that they are an 'item', i just have a 'cold' habit of thinking ><
    i was raised to have a cold heart so i may come out harsh with words...a lot.
    Well, i wouldn't care about their life nor enhancing their life...but i am always showing mercy with a positive attitude, I am always willing to help out..to an extent

Page 14 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 ... LastLast