Page 10 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Chatter

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Kobryn View Post
    ^ Maybe they want to slather your body in whipped cream and lick it off?

But really, next time you see a girl looking at you, maybe smile at them? And/or hold the eye connection for a bit.
    haha, yeah its getting pretty hot thinking about that, i'll leave that in my dreams
    Well the problem is with smiling back...i smile alot, but as to maintian that smile at them with eye contact...i mind as well ball up into something because
    i cant handle it ><

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotime View Post
    Do this.

They'll never look at you again.
    well problem with that face is i can't imitate it as good as that, i'll just look really stupid trying to look that bad ass, probably turned out like this

Obey the principle without being bound by it. LEARN, MASTER AND ACHIEVE!!!~ Bruce Lee

When one has no form, one can be all forms; when one has no style, he can fit in with any style.~ Bruce Lee
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    ^ lol wut?

---

Thanks
    Thanked 1,272 Times in 887 Posts
    So, in Star Trek, they had that "Transporter."

Well, why the hell d'ya even need a star ship when you have something like that?

Thanks
    Well I recently moved from a small independent flat to a dorm flat and one of my flatmates (whom I couldn't choose) is pure evil. Maybe not that bad but there is a lot of bickering and every god damn thing bothers her. I have so far overlooked many of her shortcomings in keeping the place clean and having friends over at odd times because I want no drama, I'm pretty tolerant and I expected the same from her. But no, she has to put on a rant about having to clean up after me and me having sound from the loudspeakers of my laptop while cooking in the kitchen etc. and how all that shows I have no respect for her. Bitch, I have done your dishes and picked your hair from the drain and washed off that weird sticky shit you spilt on the floor so many times after your drunk spoiled ass went to sleep I don't think you have the right to treat me like shit because I left a used teabag on the table overnight. Maybe it's a pot calling the kettle black thing but the air is toxic here and it's not doing anything good for my motivation to do anything and I just want to get out of here but it's still Tuesday. Am I really supposed to last till May?

Last edited by nofu; September 20th, 2011 at 12:39 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 608 Posts
    I've got two roomates/flatmates/whatever the word is, but after 3 weeks I can't say any of us have spoken more than 5 sentences to each other. We mostly keep to ourselves. I gotta break the ice or something cause I don't think I can stand a year of this.

It's just so boring.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 544 Posts
    Psycho - Think of a time all of you will be available and offer to go out for a meal or a drink. Don't say "it's because we don't talk to each other" either... that shit comes off as weird and desperate, just offer to have a meal.

Has always worked for my flatmates when I move to a new place.

Nofu: That shit has to stop, tell her what you just said (but do it politely at first), sounds like she doesn't know what she's doing and is ignorantly hypocritical about it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlightedArt For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,209 Times in 884 Posts
    Nofu I've had the same shit from my partner, he seems to get his knickers in a twist when I don't put teabags in the bin but he'll happily leave a pile of them by the sink for me to deal with because he can't be arsed. It's hard getting used to living with someone. It does sound like you'd have to have it out with her and point out how she's been acting, she might just not be aware how she's coming across, and if she is then you need to say your piece otherwise it won't change. Hope it works out.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Angel Intheuk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Well that's kinda the thing. I never pointed that out before that mad evening and when I tried pointing all those things out then, she was going all like I'm trying to divert the problem and calling the other roommate for assistance, "like, for gods sake say something". Btw, the other roommate has no beef with me and I understand her desire to stay out of it. Now I feel like bringing anything up will just be pouring oil on fire. I'm just hoping things will chill out in a while because right now we're not talking at all and if we do happen to pass by it's in disdainful silence. Also being anally neat like we're doing right now is straining.

Thanks
    I'm hungry, but I don't want to go get food. Blah.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,122 Times in 871 Posts
    My Dad's book was finally accepted by a publisher! I'm really happy about that. It's not a major publisher, but they've had a number of best sellers under their belt.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OldJake666 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 685 Posts
    I finished the FAS and got my certificate (see Art Discussion forum for scan http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=225379 ), and I've started my next tech certificate.

My wireless insulin pump stopped working for me and now I've got to go beack to being connected to a pump. It's a pain, but going back to injects would be worse.

My friend misread what he owed to the court and has to pull $2300 to them by October, which sucks for him, but damn he should called them to see the balance and paid it the first time!

My friends are illogical sometimes, but I accept that in them.

Just scratched my forehead.

I drew a picture of Stitch chewing on The Maxx' back that came out pretty good, colored and all.

Started painting on my Iphone * Android tablet to get used to using the computer wacom. I drew a cherry, a yellow apple, and a tomato-cshould used ref for them all but I was doing this stuff on the fly.

Got a mild cold, and trying to prevent a full blown.

@Jacob

What publishing house?

"Everything must serve the idea. The means used to convey the idea should be the simplest and clear. Just what is required. No extra images. To me this is a universal principle of art. Saying as much as possible with a minimum of means."
    -John Huston, Director

Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 544 Posts
    On my way home from uni yesterday I saw a teenager with his headphones on listening to rock music, I can tell he was listening to rock music because he had his skateboard in his hands and was playing it like an air guitar. Haha.

He was really getting into it too, puckered face and furrowed brow with his mouth beckoning the words and spinning on the spot as he walked home, +100 respect for doing that in public.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to BlightedArt For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,209 Times in 884 Posts
    Nofu Oh I see, well at least it's out, I hope it does blow over for you soon, at least you're not living with them forever.

Blighted Haha that's brilliant! I was only chatting to my friend the other day about listening to Rodrigo and Gabriela on her way to work and in her head she's salsa-ing down the road putting on her best moves when in reality she's just trudging along looking mildly pissed off lol.

Well I really have to get on with a commission...9 people to caricature, deadline is a month and I've only just started..he gave me the commission 2 months ago. I am so lazy when it comes to getting started on projects, for instance instead of drawing all day last friday (which is why I booked the day off) I watched practically half a series of Grey's Anatomy because Patrick Dempsey is much prettier to look at and more interesting. I shouldn't moan, I love doing caricatures and I love the reaction when I get it right but it's always the way when you have to do something.

I'm going to go and look at some inspiration and then maybe draw some gestures and people from the WDELL thread.

Page 10 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 2