Art: brochure design

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: brochure design

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Wink brochure design

Hi, this is a double side brochure I did while back for a company. I'm very much satisfied with the overall design, so is the client. It will be grate to have some feedback on the typography, overall layout and the color scheme I have used here, all your comments are much appreciated.

the top image is the front side, the bottom one is the back side.

Attached Images Attached Images    
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Did you get payed for this?

Don't mean to be harsh but its lacking. There is no order, everything is thrown about, pull everything back into your grid. Especially the back of the flyer. If you are pulling out a catch line like elegance redefined, then keep the design elegant. Try to stay away from script fonts, you can show elegance without it. Keep a consistent look and feel, the only reason i know both images are part of the same flyer or same brand is because you have the logo on there and because you said so, other than that, the front and back look completely different. Finally, dont ever, ever, ever use outer glow, it looks so dodgy.

Graphic design, Illustration, Photography. Australia.

LinkedIn

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to millz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by millz View Post
    Did you get payed for this?

Don't mean to be harsh but its lacking. There is no order, everything is thrown about, pull everything back into your grid. Especially the back of the flyer. If you are pulling out a catch line like elegance redefined, then keep the design elegant. Try to stay away from script fonts, you can show elegance without it. Keep a consistent look and feel, the only reason i know both images are part of the same flyer or same brand is because you have the logo on there and because you said so, other than that, the front and back look completely different. Finally, dont ever, ever, ever use outer glow, it looks so dodgy.
    i agree, i thought you were selling diamond rings, i couldnt tell from the front cover that it was for lighting, and i lose interest in the inside, just looks like it was put together in a couple minutes, which makes me think that the company isnt very professional? i hope you dont take it the wrong way but I think it needs a lot of work

6. The Following User Says Thank You to eulalia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by eulalia View Post
    i agree, i thought you were selling diamond rings, i couldnt tell from the front cover that it was for lighting, and i lose interest in the inside, just looks like it was put together in a couple minutes, which makes me think that the company isnt very professional? i hope you dont take it the wrong way but I think it needs a lot of work
    thanx for you feed back, & to be honest with you the back side was really a quick job, at the final minute the client wanted something in the back since it was blank, so I quickly put together the images & off to print.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    If you got paid then just move on to the next project, don't put this in your portfolio and be happy.

Members who have read this thread: 1