Shoddy modding

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Shoddy modding

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Shoddy modding

In a thread I made about a question regarding a product I've purchased a poster under the name Arshes Nei made snide remarks, openly trolled and then closed the thread.

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=225345

How you can give people like this the authority to do what she has done is beyond me.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I wouldn't take her seriously dude. She can barely even draw.

Also about your question, I'd be surprised if they sent you a packaged product in a state that wouldn't have all the components necessary for it to work properly. Assuming it's new. If you bought a used tablet and the seller specified that it's missing an adapter then you should assume the adapter is necessary and you'll have to find one yourself.

Last edited by Swibble; July 27th, 2011 at 10:58 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,259 Times in 2,074 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    You should do your research before spending somewhere upward to a $1000 on a product from someone you don't know on ebay. The guy already bought the Cintiq and didn't even talk with the seller first.

Do you buy cars without getting them checked out? Do you just buy a TV off the street without making sure it works properly first?

He didn't even know what adapter, he kept saying charger. All you have to do is go to the Wacom site and look at the product specs for a new Cintiq. My reviews are not only from experience with the products and they're in line with pros that I do talk with.

His advice to another user who asked if anyone actually used the Cintiq "I just bought it" that's not advice if you haven't USED it.

You can barely draw, should we take Swibble seriously? Really, that isn't even the point. If you have good experience and advice give it. Your ability to draw is only part of the factor.

Last edited by Arshes Nei; July 28th, 2011 at 05:00 PM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.