Sketchbook: WASTED - Page 4
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: WASTED

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Curious about the music direction? Check out this soundtrack for the new arcade game; Bastion http://supergiantgames.bandcamp.com/

Art wise, We're not going for a look quite as stylised as this, but it's a great reference for colour and that wonderful painted feel.

If you have an Xbox, download the trial for this game! You won't regret it.... even better, if you have the funds BUY IT!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eofn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Dan : That's a fucking awesome monster man! Skitsnyggt

I did some Npc/character just for fun and then i tried making a health bar and mana/ mutation power points or something like that.

Attached Images Attached Images  

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ludic For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ludic That's a cool health meter but there is no HUD in the game , or at least not something that needs designing. Most of what the player needs to know is conveyed through 'speech bubbles' and environmental effects.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eofn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,425 Times in 625 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    may I Suggest some black metal, Psy-Trance, Goa or Drum and Bass for music ?

GOA/PSY TRANCE

BLACK METAL -because lets face it thats the kind of music they would make after a apocalypse

more to come later

Last edited by Partisan; August 6th, 2011 at 11:55 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Partisan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm not even sure how to start imagining what that sounds like

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Eofn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    added some ^^ will add more later ^^

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Partisan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,585 Times in 604 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Onoez - a music discussion ~

I don't really care - but I'd suggest we go with normal game music - it sounds like it does for a reason ~ have a hard time seeing either hypnotic or aggravating music doing good for the game.

SB. p31 updated 25.04.2012.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dan liimatta For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ROFL I thought you meant all mixed into a single music type!!!! I was thinking how the hell does that work?!? The style of the first Juno Reactor track *could* work as battle music but as cool as all those tracks are, they're perhaps a little too dark for the game.... if that makes sense.

I think that there are elements of GOA/PSY Trance that could work really well thinking about it, but I think Black/Death/Heavy Metal aren't really the right direction (Which I know the programmer is sad about as it's his fave type of music.....)

Last edited by Eofn; August 6th, 2011 at 12:06 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Eofn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,154 Times in 2,281 Posts
    Follows
    Following

XDXDXDTEASEXDXDXD

dan liimatta I AGREE WITH DAN I THINK WHEN WE'RE CLOSER TO A FINISHED DEMO OR JUST AFTER WE CAN SEE HOW THE GAME ACTUALY PLAYS AN IF WE KEEP ADDING MUSIC WITH OUR POST MAYBE WELL GET IDEAS ALONG THE WAY XD

Ludic THATS AWESOME HAHA I LOVE THW MUTANT FETUS IN THE JAR AN WICKED NPC

Rinibee AWESOME SOUND TRACK IF YER FREE TONIGHT WE CAN TALK XD

Partisan GLAD YER IN AN THANKS FER THE MUSIC

ALL YALL RRRRRRROOOOOOCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SMILEFACE For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Always free to talk to you hun XD

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Eofn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,803 Times in 941 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    i still don't get it(probably because i didn't read previous posts) but i am in also

M

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ok now that the details have been sorted I can post them here so that anyone wishing to submit work, knows what they're designing for:

EDIT! Just to avoid any further confusion, this is just the FIRST draft of our ideas so far! This is not a carved in stone absolute!!!!! We still have massive amounts of work to do on the narrative as well as the other characters!

Wasted is an independently developed PC title that merges the fast paced, ‘ready-to-play’ mechanics of an FPS into a fully immersive RPG environment to create a totally unique experience. Using a combination of smart menus and intuitive controls with a specialized class system, strong narrative and upgradable features, Wasted aims to take the RPG genre to a whole new level by throwing it feet first into the action. Set against a beautifully stylized backdrop of a nuclear wasteland, with a whole cast of rich and unique characters to choose from, Wasted invites the player to grab their gas mask and pulse weapon and jump into the fray!

WASTED
    Genre: RPS (Role-Playing Shooter)
    Platform: PC
    Distribution: Steam
    Programming Language: C++
    Game Engine: ION
    Input System: Keyboard & Mouse

Unique Selling Points & Game Features
    New RPS Genre
    Wasted opens up a whole new genre for players; the Role-Playing Shooter (RPS). The genre offers the same immersive experience, leveling and upgrading system and expansive narrative players expect from an RPG, with the fast-paced, ‘ready-to-play’ attitude and mechanics of an action FPS. Unlike the ‘FPSRPG’ genre, RPS utilizes a more standard RPG, third person camera system, allowing the player to experience more of their environment at once.

Smart GUI
    One of the key features of Wasted is that it doesn’t use large amounts of menus and interfaces. Instead, players are alerted to low health, ammo, pickups and other events through changes to the environment and speech bubble ‘markers’. This keeps the HUD clutter free and makes it easier for players to keep track of what is happening. In addition to the HUD, Wasted also offers a ‘hotkey’ style inventory system so that players don’t have to go routing through pages of junk to find that last health potion they’ve been saving.

Salvaging
    Rather than just selling the loot that they pick up from killing enemies, players can ‘salvage’ items for useful parts. Harvesting can grant the player rewards such as extra ammo, armor, weapon parts and medikits etc. The left over ‘scrap cube’ can still be sold on to a vendor, but at a greatly reduced price.

Fast, fun and playable with friends
    Wasted is primarily a game that allows friends to jump into a scenario together, without relying on each person having leveled up their character previously. It offers a style of gameplay where new players aren’t required to go through a long setup process before they can start, making it an ideal product for game nights, lunch breaks and that free 5 minutes before you have to be somewhere else. Because a key feature of the RPS is pace, Wasted allows the player to achieve a great deal, in a short amount of time, reducing the tedious ‘grind’ commonly associated with RPG titles.

Narrative
    EDIT AGAIN: I took the narrative down as it was clearly not a good idea to post it in it's current format! I didn't mean to worry people. PLEASE PLEASE feel free to post your suggestions!

Last edited by Eofn; August 7th, 2011 at 09:03 AM.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Eofn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Rinibee

Hey Rini, I realize you have been putting a lot of effort into this game and have essentially 'taken the reigns' on this project which I am perfectly fine with. You seem to have all the
    contacts and resources behind you and are immensely crucial to the development and success of this game. However, there are some major issues I have with the game as it stands
    and I hope you don't any of it personally.

The update on the outline of the game is very helpful and informative but I am not happy with direction the game is taking at all as far as the narrative and character balancing.
    As it stands the game is all about SPARKY (Your character) and the others don't have any decent abilities are backstory and in general are pretty lame. So far the choices
    for "jumping in" and playing are : SPARKY who is fast, teleports, and uses lightning guns, SMILEFACE a maniac with a machine gun, DOC a big slow smart guy (which sounds
    like an oxymoron when I write it out) with a shotgun, and DIGGER a dumbass with a shovel. I'm sorry but 'SPARKY and FRIENDS in WASTED LAND' is not the game I thought
    this would turn into and not something I would want to play or think others would want to play or help work on either. If there is to be a main character ( wich I don't think there should be)
    I would have thought it would've been SMILEFACE. Everything about what Blake has been doing centers more around him so what happened?

I like that this game will have a strong emphasis on the multiplayer aspect just as Borderlands and TF2 do but what really helps make those games fun and enjoyable for all players is
    how well each of the playable characters are balanced, unique, and cool in their own respects. I am not just trying to point out flaws but would be open to help revise and balance the
    playable characters, their abilities and backstory so that no single character stands out way over the rest as is the current situation but I will have to start thinking about it some more.
    And you and Blake would have to respect my input, right now I know haven't been as involved but if I am going to continue to contribute to this game these changes have to be made.

The game in general seems to be becoming incredibly far removed from Blakes original ideas which drew me to it in the first place. Such as the more ordinary modern day characters
    and civilians gone nucked. The new future scifi'ish time period, combined with the X-Men like mutant abilities now eliminates most of his original ideas as well as completely changes
    what my thought process for designing characters such as DIGGER would be. Seems a bit of a waste but I have been trying to adjust to it and I was willing to get on board but then I
    just read the new brief and the whole 'it's now all about SPARKYs story is just too much of a game changer for me.

As well as it's now a Western as well? So some keywords to describe the game would be Post-Apocalyptic/Nuclear, SciFI, Western? ok never mind that last part that actually sounds
    kinda cool. Though it is turning into a bit of a hodgepodge free for all imo. Most everything else I am fine with.

No malice here, just a bit of frustration as I feel I am close to walking away
    from this.

THIS WHAT A WALL OF TEXT LOOKS LIKE FOLKS.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blankstate For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Blankstate
    I see your concerns. Just so that it's clear this IS Blakes idea We've been working together so apologies if it seems like I sort of took over, actually I was just the one who had it written down.

As far as it focusing on one character or being too far away from the original concepts, this is all still very VERY early stages and is constantly evolving. We've actually only really been working on this for just over a week now so nothing is set in stone We have only mentioned Sparky's part of the narrative because that's as far as we've got (Full time jobs and living in different time zones make it tricky to get a whole lot done quickly) Sparky IS NOT THE PRIMARY CHARACTER nor is she any better than the others.

We obviously don't want it to shift too far from the original concept because that would obviously make it a whole different game and it's feed back like your post that help to identify where we might be going wrong.

I really hope that this hasn't put you off as it would be a shame to step out this early in development, especially when very little is set in stone. I was reluctant to post too much here because I was worried it would come across as 'I'm in charge, this is what I think', so I think I'll let Blake post the updates from now on

In regards to the Western.... it's just a reference to a type of story rather than it being like a sci-fi wild west game, which it isnt..... /sigh I really don't think I'm making much sense here........

Note to self: Use less sticky tongue emoticons.......

Last edited by Eofn; August 7th, 2011 at 09:15 AM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eofn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Rinibee

You keep sticking your out at me and I'm gonna jk

I understand now. I don't do this for a living either you know. Anyways I didn't mean to put you off from posting updates/memos or anything else for that matter.

I just wanted to get that character balancing bit off my chest. Your posting
    was very helpful informative and appreciated.

It's a WIP I get it.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blankstate For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Blankstate *BIG HUGS!* I'm glad you understand
    You made some very valid points though. I feel very silly now for posting such an early draft of the narrative without making the situation clear, but nobodies perfect and we learn from our mistakes! Maybe next time I make such a key post, I'll make sure I have ALL the details rather than just fragments .... (oh look... there goes that tongue again XD)

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eofn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Rinibee ? May I write down some ideas and send them to you via PM this week ? or dont you have the time to read it ?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Partisan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Lol you make it sound like I'm some sort of super busy executive! Of course you can send me your ideas hun! As I've said before I'm also free to chat with anyone who wants to over skype about this as well!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Eofn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wicked sick guys, I really digging post #62. I love the skin textures on female character.

Make a sketchbook happy, feed it a tip to improve!

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=85628

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pigeonkill For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    MatejaPetkovic THANKS BROTHER

Rinibee THANKS FOR ALLEVERYTHING YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOCCCCCKKKKKKK AWESOME DISCO SOCKS AN I THOUGHT YOU WORDED EVERYTHING PERFECTLY AS FOR WHAT WE DISCUSSED

Blankstate I SEE WHAT YER SAYING ME AN RINI HAVE TALKED ABOUT THINGS A FEW TIMES AN SHE HAS BEEN UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME AND AMAZING I AM NOT A WRITER BUT I HAVE IDEAS AN SHE IS ABLE TO WORD THEM FAR BETTER THAN I WE ARE COMING UP WITH EVERYTHING ON THE FLY WE ARE DOING THE BEST WE CAN I AM PRETTY SICK AN HAVE TO WORK AN SHE HAS BEEN AWESOME ENOUGHF TO PUT UP FACEBOOK AN HELP ANSWER QUESTIONS AS FAR AS ANY DECISIONS RINI MAKES ITS LIKE THEY ARE MY OWN THIS IS MY GAME BUT I WANT IT TO BE OURS IT WAS MY HOPE THAT EVERY PLAYABLE CHARACTER WOULD BE AS EQUALLY BALANCED BUT WE JUST HAVENT GOT THAT FAR THERE ARE A MILLION THINGS WE HAVE TO DO AN HAHA THAT TURNS ME ON XD THIS IS HOW A SNOWBALL STARTS THE WAY THIS IS GUNNA WORK IS OPEN ENDED IDEAS AN MAKING DECISIONS

Partisan HEY YOU CAN PM OR EMAIL ME TOO BLAKEMCDERMOTT@GMAIL.COM

Pigeonkill HAHA THANKS BROTHER YOU RRRRRRRROOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!

IM DOING MY BEST TO COME UP WITH STORIES CONCEPTS 3D MODELS GETTING EVERYTHING ORGANIZED AN DRIVING THIS OUTA CONTROL ROLLER COASTER STRAIGHT OUT OF THE DEPTHS OF HELL AN TO PLATFORMS LIKE THE PC XBOX AN THE LOT

SPECIAL THANKS TO RINI SHE BELIEVED IN ME AN GAVE ME HOPE SOMETHING I DIDNT HAVE ALOT OF AT THE TIME SHE HAS GONE WELL ABOVE AN BEYOND ON THIS PROJECT MY JOB AS CREATOR AN ART DIRECTER HAS BEEN TO SEE HOW CRAZY I CAN DRIVE HER WITH MY NOODLE IDEAS AN EVEN WHEN I KNOW THEY ARNT POSSIBLE SHE STILL DOES EVERYTHING SHE CAN TO GET IT TO WERK MOST PEOPLE WOULD TELL ME TO BUGGER OFF SHE IS AMAZING SO THANKS RHIANNON

THANKS TO EVERYONE INVOLED OR ANYONE THAT SAYS HELLO ALL YALL RRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

edit I WILL BE POSTING AN UPDATE EVERY TWO WEEKS AS FAR AS ANY QUESTIONS ANYONE HAVE YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT blakemcdermott@gmail.com i want us to get back to drawing an exploring ideas an direction I DO NOT WANT TO CUT OUT IDEAS AT THIS PIONT WHEN WE FINISH THE DEMO WE CAN TAKE WHAT WE WANT AN LEAVE THE REST SO LETS MOVE IN FORWARD MOTION IF YOU HAVE IDEAS THAN SHOW US AN NO IM NOT YELLING IM JUST EXCITED AN GREATFULL THAT ONE YOU GUYS REALLY CARE AN TOO THIS IS GUNNA BE EPIC OUR NEW STUDIO NAME NAO!
    AN MOST IMPORTANT HAVE FUN AN DONT LIMIT YOURSELVES TO ANYTHING LESS THAN THE AWESOME YOU RRAAOOORR I MEAN IT I THINK THATS WHATS GUNNA MAKE THIS AN AWESOME GAME

THANKS AGAIN ALL YALL RRRROOOOOCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!
    blakemcdermott@gmail.com
    captinraorr skype

Last edited by SMILEFACE; August 7th, 2011 at 07:30 PM.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to SMILEFACE For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ok, i like what i have read, thanks rnb. I am a bit drunk so i am not sure if this is beer or i got subject, but anyway here is first thumb for enviro.
    Tomorrow i will define it better(errrr)

M

42. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    MatejaPetkovic HAHA DAMN YEAH BROTHER THATS WHAT IM TALK'N BOUT !!!!!!!!! EPIC RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAOOOOORRRRRRRRR IM GETT'N CONTACT HIGH XD

put in some werk on the test dummie fer the programer i made a quick junx model an werkn the low in topogun but i fried my laptopper have but i save often suckaz XDXDXD tomorrow i should be able to unwrap an an werk out the high poly but i gotta doc app so ill see what i can do i vanna gets some more art in here XD

VADER MESSED THAT DUDE UPXDXDXD

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SMILEFACE For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Loving everything about this

Had me sketching and thinking about the enviros, especially the sink holes and skyscrapers.

So was doodling things that might lurk in wrecked tall buildings (apart from c, mind wandered).

a) Wiry and armed with an assortment of metal spikes, rope, fighting spike for jabbing and short range poking things, plus handgun. Expert at finding way through subterranean city areas to the top side. Lights on side of face mask. Carries flares to blind lurking mutations.

b) Mutation type, can climb and jump using wicked spiked limbs to swing and fight. Yanking climbers through small windows, gaps in walls is its party trick.

c) Crazy guy wearing a burned out foil insulated tv and partial enviro suit... immune to cancer, collects irradiated material. Everything keeps away from him as he virtually glows, but he knows a lot of secrets.

d) Scuttler, hiding in ceilings, nests in buildings with lots of air ducts and damp rooms for its slimy scuttling hoards of young.

SMILEFACE - thanks for stopping by SB

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironbyte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Blankstate IM GLAD YER STILL IN BROTHER YOU RRRRRRROOOOCCCKKKKKKK I WASNT SURE WHY PEOPLE WANTED TO START HELPING IT IS PERPLEXING TO ME I DIDNT EXPECT THIS I TRIED TO THINK WHY THEY WANTED TO JUST HELP I DUN KNOW BUT I THOUGHT MAYBE BECAUSE ITS FUN ITS A SUBJECT ALOT OF PEOPLE LIKE TO DRAW AN IMAGINE OR CAN RELATE TO SOME TIMES I FEEL IF I WAS BORN IN A TIME LIKE THIS I WOULD FIT IN I MEAN IF YOU LOOK AT MY REFS ON THE FIRST PAGE I HAVE GOTT'N INTO 3 FIST FIGHTS AT MY WERK ONE INCLUDED A LARGE PIECE OF METAL OUR JOB IS STRESS FULL AN LABOR INTENSIVE AFTER THE SKUFELS WE GO BACK TO WERK LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED MY POINT IS I DONT WANT TO TELL ANYONE WHAT TO DRAW UNLESS THEY WOULD LIKE A SUBJECT AN I WOULD BE GLAD TO GIVE THEM ONE haha BUT I WANT PEOPLE TO BE FREE TO EXPLORE THERE VISIONS ON THERE OWN AN HAVE FUN JUST LIKE YOUR SUGGESTIONS TO PARTISAN AN M' WHY DONT YOU DRAW THEM BROTHER YOU HAVE GREAT SKILL AN I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOUR IDEAS THANKS FOR EVERYTHING YOUR PUTTING INTO THIS PROJECT I REALLY APPRECAITE IT XD

SO WHAT IM GOING TO DO IS START MAKING SPECIFIC DESCRIPTIONS OF THINGS WE NEED AN THEY ARE UP FER GRABS ANYONE CAN HAVE A GO THIS WAY PEOPLE CAN ETHER COME UP WITH THERE OWN IDEAS OR THEY CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO WERK WITH I DONT WANT TO ORDER ANYONE AROUND ESPECIALLY WHEN THE ARE VOLUNTEER OR JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN THIS DOSNT MEAN I DONT WANT TO HEAR IDEAS IN FACT I WOULD LOVE THEM BUT I DONT WANT TO TELL POEPLE WHAT TO DO RATHER GIVE THE OPTION AN FREEDOM TO CHOOSE

FOR EXAMPLE I WANT TO GET MORE ART GOING AGAIN IN THIS THREAD SO HERE ARE SOME OLD CRAPPY IDEAS I HAD(its 3 am an i get up at 5 dun judge me XD) BUT MAYBE WE CAN WERK EM IN XD

EDIT WWWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA THanks brother Ironbyte those are AAAWWWWEEESSSSOOMMEEE!!!!!!!! an haha that last pic i postered is to big oh noz im fix later gotta wake up in bout an hour XDi dun knoe if im jus tired but im feel'n saucy

Last edited by SMILEFACE; August 8th, 2011 at 06:32 AM.

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SMILEFACE For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Worked the climber/guide up a bit, trying to keep in a fitting style.

Specific descriptions are good for me as I've not much time at the mo and it's good to having something to aim at rather than random inspired stuff.

50. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironbyte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I would like to take a moment to pretend to be Blake and say that you guys all
    RRRRRRRAAAAWWWWWWKKKKKK!

Seriously! The response to this project has been phenomenal and if you think it's been busy here you haven't seen half of it!

Our FACEBOOK PAGE has had 50 new fans in just 8 DAYS and we've not even got a demo yet!

On top of that we have a full team of developers working on AAA tools for us to build the game with! All of which have been donated to us!

Put simply, we have been unbelievable blessed and neither Blake for myself can believe the response that WASTED has got from everyone!

I have never been more excited about any other project and it's all thanks to everyone who has submitted work, responded to our concepts, became fans of our FB page and donated their time, skills and services to make this the best game we can possibly make it!

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH!

52. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eofn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I haven't had much time today because of current obligations, but i have sorted couple of things. Will try to finish it tomorrow

M

54. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    MatejaPetkovic DUDE BROTHER THAT MADD CRAZY GONZO BADDASSERY XDXDXD EDIT AHH AN HEY BROTHER WHAT KINDA MUSIC IF ANYARE YOU INTO

Rinibee THATS AWEESSSOOOMMMEEEEEEEE IMPRESSION EDIT GIVE ME MUSIX WHATS SPARKIES SONG XDXDXD!!!! I LIKE THAT SONG THATS RIGHT IM A MAN I SAID ITXD

Ironbyte THATS AWESOME BROTHER AN IT GAVE ME AN IDEA FER "PINS AN NEEDLES" EDIT GEMME ALL YER MUSIX HAHA PLEASE AHH AN CAN WE USE THAT LIL GIRL IN THE SUIT I THOUGHT THAT WAS A BRILLIANT CONTRAST IN CHARACTER DARK AN COLOR FUL IF NOT NO WORRIES JUST THOUGHT IT WAS AWESOME

"PINS AN NEEDLES"A HALF TO FULL MUTANT WITH LARGE SPIKE DRIVEN THROUGH OUT ITS BODY SUFFERING FROM PAIN AN ANGUISH THIS IS MORE OF A SUBTERRANEAN CREATURE/CHARACTER CAN BE FOUND IN SUBWAYS OR ABANDONED SUBMERGED BUILDINGS THE SPIKES COULD ALSO BE LIKE SHRAPNEL OR REBARB THIS CREATURE WOULD ALMOST BE OUT OF CONTROL BUT WHEN IT SENSES YER PRESENCE IT COLLECTS ITS SELF AN WITH A BURST OF RAGE IT ATTACKS

VEGETATIONTHE PLANET WASTED TO DESSERT ALMOST EVERYTHING WIPPED OUT HAS BEGUN TO RECLAM ITS SELF CAUSING THE DROPS IN RADIATION EVERYTHING FROM MASSIVE TREES THAT WRAP AROUND AN THROUGH BUILDINGS TO EXOTIC BEAUTIFUL PLANTS TO AGGRESSIVE MAN EATERS THESE PLANTS ARE AS MUTATED AS THE PEOPLE AN CREATURES WE ARE AIMING FOR BEAUTIFUL AN INTERESTING TO DARK A DEPRAVED

CREATURES AS FOR CREATURES WE ARE BRAINSTORMING NOW BUT WE WOULD LIKE THINGS LIKE HYBIRDS AN NEW CREATIONS REALLY DARK AN TWISTED FOR AGGRESSIVE CREATURES AN INTERESTING FOR NON. IRONBYTE DID A GOOD EXAMPLE BY ADDING TENTCULES TO THE SPIDER WE DONT JUST WANT LARGER VERSIONS BUT SMART INTEGRATIONS ANY IDEAS ARE WELCOME TO EXPLORE

FOR THE DEMO WE ARE GOING TO HAVE BARS SET AS MEET UPS FOR QUEST AN THE LOT IF RINI WOULD BE SO KIND SHE CAN POST BETTER DISCRIPTIONS AN FUNCTIONALITY OF THE BAR AND HER AWESOME SNAKE PIT IDEA IF OR WHEN SHE HAS TIME XD

NPC BAR TYPES BAR TENDERS DRINKERS GAMBLERS WANDERERS WE NEED CHARACTERS THAT REALLY SET A BADASS MOOD NOT THE LOOK OF A WESTERN BUT THAT VIBE DUN MESS WITH THESE MOFOS THEY ARE CLOSER TO FULL MUTANTS (THIS DOSNT JUST MEAN THEY ALL HAVE PHSICAL MUTATIONS THEY CAN LOOK NORMAL AN SUFFER FROM SLIGHT MENTAL DISORDER )

I AM THE ART DIRECT ON THIS PROJECT AS WELL TO HELP ME KEEP THINGS ORGANIZED CAN ANYONE VOLUNTEERING THAT WANTS ART DIRECTION OR A MORE SPECIFIC SUBJECT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU POST OR YOU CAN PM OR EMAIL ME AT BLAKEMCDERMOTT@GMAIL.COM
    MY GOAL IS TO MAKE A BADASS GAME WITH LIKE MINDED FRIENDS THAT I WOULD HAVE FUN MAKING AN WANT TO PLAY TO MAKE MY OWN OPPORTUNITY AN HOPEFULLY THIS PROJECT CAN CREATE OPPORTUNITIES FOR OTHERS ITS WHAT WE MAKE IT

I JUST REALLY WANT TO SAY THANKS FOR EVERYTHING I DONT LIKE TO POST WITHOUT WERK ETHIER DAN XD BUT I SAW A POTENTIAL DERAILING OF THE THREAD DUN TO LACK OF ORGANIZATION IM NOT FEELING VERY WELL I MISSED MY DOC APP CAUSE I PASSED OUT WHEN I GOT HOME FROM WERK IM FINE IM JUS REALLY TIRED IM GUNNA TAKE A BREAK FER A DAY OR TWO FROM POSTING AN GET THINGS BETTER ORGANIZED AN PLEASE I WANT EVERYONE TO FEEL FREE TO PM OR EMAIL ME ANY QUESTIONS OR JUST SAY HELLO BLAKEMCDERMOTT@GMAIL.COM

AN SORRY IF THIS IS GARBAGE BUT ITS THE BEST I GOT AT THE MOMENT THANKS

Last edited by SMILEFACE; August 9th, 2011 at 05:07 AM.

56. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SMILEFACE For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Me, music, he he, mainly electronic.
    Daft punk, Justice, Amon Tobin, Squarepusher, Autechre, Detroit techno scene from 90's, Jeff Mills, Dave Clarke, Dj Hell, Carl Craig, all that shit... and many more

M

58. The Following User Says Thank You to meth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here is one

Little space invaders are smoking grass

oh oh oh, and this one

ok let's nail this

Aphex Twin - Drukqs Monkey (video by Chris Cunningham)

M

Last edited by meth; August 9th, 2011 at 07:47 AM.

60. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meth For This Useful Post:

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 8