DISCLAIMER: You might notice that this weeks challenge page looks a little...bare. This is due to a new banner being made with all the new shiny rules and whatnot and at the moment I don't have access to photoshop, so watch this space! If you have any questions or queries about the rule changes and/or brief simply ask and I will do my best to answer as quickly as I can.
Character of the Week #253
-Create a design for a marauder character who wanders post-nuclear war wastelands-
DEADLINE: SUNDAY 24th JULY 2011, 9PM GMT+1
Check your timezone!
Post your final images in this thread. Remember, any comments posted BEFORE the poll is posted will be removed without any sort of warning.
CHECK YOUR TIMEZONE
CHECK YOUR FILENAME
MAKE SURE YOUR IMAGE ADHERES TO THE BRIEF
The Guidelines: A full brief can be found in the original challenge thread!
- Can be male or female
- The allegiance of the character must be clear: Mutant, Disfigured or Human
- No Alien or Supernatural elements
- Must be set in the future of our own planet
- It is a nuclear wasteland so think carefully about clothing, weapons, accessories etc as there won't be too much around
- No military uniforms or characters. These people were not PART of the war they just survived it.
- Can be any style or genre - But the darker you make it the better
In addition to the brief, if you do not follow these rules, you will not be included in the poll.
- Files must be named: CHoW#253_Username (Files with any other names such as final.jpg or even chow253final.jpg will not be accepted)
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread BEFORE the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW number and the artists username at the bottom of the image
- At least 3/4 of the focus character must be visible
- Final images must be accompanied with a basic character sheet in a separate image Character sheets should at the very least show a sketch of the front and back of the character and a couple of early thumbnails/silhouettes.
- Follow the brief!