Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

exsplane in details you ideas of how a werewolf transforamtion like this wold happon

just a suggestion if anyone would like to use this idea to draw it is all of a girl transforming into a werewolf wearing sweatpants and t shirt and converse tennishoes changing into werewolf sequence of the transforamtion form human to werewolf and if you would exsplane maybe a little story of how you would have the transformation happon wearing this type of clothing and stuff like that if you have any ideas you guys would like to share ?

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,685 Times in 5,021 Posts

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Elwell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    well why do you think no ones intretsted in descussing this ?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,262 Times in 2,074 Posts
    Slow down with the typing there buddy, and use spell check. I can't discuss with you if I can't understand you.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,685 Times in 5,021 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanis View Post
    well why do you think no ones intretsted in descussing this ?
    Because nobody else in the world shares your creepily specific fetish.

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Elwell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwell View Post
    Because nobody else in the world shares your creepily specific fetish.
    Well, actually he might be better off at a furry forum ....

Thanks
    its not a fetish just so you know i just like the idea is all whats wrong with it i mean god its only and artical of clothing and stuff like that and i like monsters besides werewolves ok i like the frankenstine monster dracula and stuff like that just a suggestion ok.

Thanks
    How about you DRAW it then. This is an art forum.

Thanks
    As a dyslexic, it really pisses me off when people don't try with spelling and grammar. I have to try. You clearly aren't trying. Get a sodding spell checker.

Though I suspect even if I could read this, I'd still be all like wtf.
    Art Blog | CA Sketchbook

True progress means matching the world to the vision in our heads.
    But we always change the vision instead.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HAJiME For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,687 Times in 1,644 Posts
    just a suggestion if anyone would like to use this idea to draw it
    Okay. I don't know what's so hard, wolves are smaller than people so nothing much would happen to the clothes.
    Attachment 1273777
    I'd like 60$ for drawing that image for you, plz.

As for your fetish, go to DA, search for "werewolf transformation" and you're friggin' set for life. Or alternatively either draw it yourself or commission someone for do it, because they will draw it if you just pay. At least stop whining and trying to smooch off free art.
    "I eat comics and poop stylization"
    Comic!
    Sketchbook (Critiques, no compliments please.)
    Tumblr
    Website
    Livejournal
    DeviantArt

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TinyBird For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Thanks
    Thanked 1,027 Times in 916 Posts
    Totally agreeing with HAJiME here, a red mist was decending when I saw that bloody spelling.

Come on, lad. If you're going to go trying to weasle people to draw your things atleast present your request in a way that's readable.

Also, I prefer my werwolves more human, that way they're more kawaii.
    Mmmm MS.paint

Edit: My god. I just realised noticed how old the OP's account is and ohgod all those older threads.
    WHY
    WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? YOU'VE BEEN ON TOO LONG TO BE TROLLLIIINNNNG
    Last edited by Naidy; July 9th, 2011 at 01:43 PM.
    - Sketchbook -
    Cheers

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Naidy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Who knows, this might spiral into a Nimbu thread.
    My Self-Portraits

"Work for your self first. You can paint best the things you like or the things you hate. You cannot paint well when indifferent.
    Express a mental opinion about something you are sensitive to in life around you. There is a profound difference between sensitivity and sentimentality."

~ John Sloan Gist of Art

Thanks
    Aww, what is this. I read the title and thought that it was an invitation to an open discussion behind possible scientific theories of Lycanthropy; if it were plausible, and if so how would it happen.

I thought for a few seconds while the page loaded that it may have been an advanced form of virus that rapidly multiplies within a human's body and inhabits their cells and alters genes that dictate the production of proteins and enzymes that ultimately contribute to the rate of mitosis and what geno-type the daughter cells will have upon division - probable that of a Wolf. I guess it would then embed itself into the saliva glands so that it may be transported to another host to continue multiplying.

Perhaps the rapid transformation as seen in dramatized movies wouldn't be possible, which might support the notion of transformation on a monthly basis? Doesn't explain the sensitivity to silver though and what effect a full moon has.

I can dream, can't I? A forum where we explore the science behind our art to create interesting designs.. artists with an industrial design always ask how things work before drawing them, why won't teenagers who watch Anime re-hashes of Van Helsing do the same?

... perhaps I just answered my own question.

Quote Originally Posted by Arshes Nei View Post
    How about you DRAW it then. This is an art forum.
    Damn the Lounge...

Quote Originally Posted by MidgardSerpent View Post
    Who knows, this might spiral into a Nimbu thread.
    Nibru. Like the knights who say Ni, Bru.
    Last edited by Beeston; July 9th, 2011 at 02:28 PM.

Jordan Beeston
    Sketchbook Livestream Infinity Wars
    Blessed are they who see beautiful things in humble places where other people see nothing. - Camille Pissarro

Quote Originally Posted by kev ferrara View Post
    We do transmutational yoga and eat alchemy sandwiches and ride flying unicorns of esoteric freudian solipsism while googling anthropology. Whee!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Beeston For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Y'know, I thought it would be like that too and I'm always up for a ramble on fantasy creatures.
    Personally I don't much like the thought of there being a rapid, lunar transformation where they pop into a giant wolf, fur, smaller bones and everything, then pop back into a hairless human when it's daylight.

Why couldn't it be slow, painful, not too drastic but irreversable change over time?

Kind of like your virus theory.
    Don't think werwolves should be so jacked up with power either, I like the thought of them being just terribly ugly and strong enough to hold their own in 2/1 fights at the most, not the HULK SMASH type you see full on steroids. That way there would be loads of them running in the wild and terrified of being caught by the hyoomans who think they're monsters.
    - Sketchbook -
    Cheers

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,066 Posts
    If a human could turn into a wolf, it would definitely invalidate the contemporary theory of evolution. I'd be game for a wereape though. A human that turns into some hairy ape monster.
    "Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."

Thanks
    reason i have't been right i feel i got people mad at me i have a hard time spelling and some times spell check can't help spell words that you would be trying to spell if you get what i mean? i have a mild form of cerbal polisy and learning disablitys so spelling is hard for me and so is doing pucations and sentinces i was in spechel ed classes in elimentry school middle school and high school so if you can understand were i am coming form guys on the spelling part but yes i like descussing the transformations and stuff like that and stuff like that also im like not a vary good draw i tryed and just have a hard time with it and stuff like that.

ps i was born premautre if you can understand that also.

Thanks
    but yes i like descussing the transformations and stuff like that
    It's one thing to want to discuss and talk about stuff like that, it's another when you start defining what sort of SHOES the werewolf should be wearing when they transform.

Personally werewolves have become a total pet peeve for me (thanks again, DeviantArt) because some people just take them either so seriously, or only see werewolves as the noble, gentle and sexy creatures of the wilderness, persecuted by the evil humans, and wear lots of tribal tattoos and eagle feathers and usually have wonky anatomy to boot. Thanks, DA and wolfaboos.

Personally I prefer the "real" werewolves of Finnish mythology that generally suck because humans aren't very good at being wolves. Like imagine being a human, and then suddenly a wolf with all the wolf senses but you'd have no knowledge of how to use or understand those senses. And then all real wolves would beat you up and kill you because they don't like werewolves either. And your only hope of being a human is if somebody recognizes you, knows your name and feeds you some bread.
    Comic!
    Tumblr
    Website
    Livejournal
    DeviantArt

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidy View Post
    Why couldn't it be slow, painful, not too drastic but irreversable change over time?
    Wasn't Jack Nicholson's Wolf something like that? At least I think he ended up turning permanently to a wolf (though you may argue that that made him more pretty than more ugly) and it was kinda slow without any "real" transformation until the implied end.
    Comic!
    Tumblr
    Website
    Livejournal
    DeviantArt

Thanks
    Oh, I've never seen/read it but that sounds more plausable. I'd still like something more humanoidish. Less glossy fur coat, more awkward, bony and ill adapted for society or the forests.

I never heard of the Finnish versions for werwolves but I like that. Wolves can't even stand pups with defects, let alone some random hybrid thing smelling like take-aways and after-shave charging in and trying to be bff's with nature. DA needs some serious education on wolves, foxes and bears, too.
    - Sketchbook -
    Cheers

Thanks
    Tinybird: Werewolves are supposed to be scary, not? The one you drew made me laugh. We can't have that: a fetish is a serious thing. No, we'll have to have the girl beginning to sweat and breathe heavily, and then swell up and burst forth from her sweatpants and T-shirt, transformed into a werewolf bitch. RRRRRI-IP!! KA-BOOOM! KA-WHOOOOOO!!!!

And then, when she changes back, she'll of course be wearing her birthday suit. That's the kind of werewolf movie that will draw audiences. ;-)

But s.ketch is on the right track: the secret lies in the evolutionary continuity between all mammals. Our skeletal and muscle structure are basically the same as that of a wolf; it's just the proportions that differ. You need but to stretch and shrink various bits judiciously, and voila - girl into wolf.

Thanks
    Just stick some random full stops in anywhere and it would make your posts easier for me to read.

ps sympathy is not something this form is good for.
    Art Blog | CA Sketchbook

True progress means matching the world to the vision in our heads.
    But we always change the vision instead.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blogmatix View Post
    Tinybird: Werewolves are supposed to be scary, not? The one you drew made me laugh. We can't have that: a fetish is a serious thing.
    Well personally I think a proper werewolf transformation sequence at least requires some good awful 80's effects.

This is how you do it folks.
    Comic!
    Tumblr
    Website
    Livejournal
    DeviantArt

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TinyBird For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I'm not sure what's funnier. The effects, or the girl's acting. God damn it, woman! With the time you've took staring wide eyed and slack-jawed, you could have stomped it to death whilst it was weak and skinless.
    - Sketchbook -
    Cheers

Thanks
    I'm not sure what's funnier. The effects, or the girl's acting. God damn it, woman! With the time you've took staring wide eyed and slack-jawed, you could have stomped it to death whilst it was weak and skinless.
    Well, granted the thing looked really slimy. Besides she probably didn't know it was weaker than a plateful of jelly. To me the funniest thing was the dude that killed the wolf. I mean apparently he didn't really even notice it at first.
    Comic!
    Tumblr
    Website
    Livejournal
    DeviantArt

Thanks
    Nothing quite like 1980s effects! Ah, the good old days before slick CGI... ;-)

34. The Following User Says Thank You to blogmatix For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Oh see, when you're in a family of farmers IRL the thought of things being 'too slimy' aren't an obstacle at all.

You're totaly right about that decapitation though. That part was the peice de resistance. I love how you see the wolf head being flung from so many different angles.
    - Sketchbook -
    Cheers

Thanks
    Oh see, when you're in a family of farmers IRL the thought of things being 'too slimy' aren't an obstacle at all.
    Well I guess the part of the dude being her husband weights in just a teensy bit. Maybe.

But well, speaking of acting and 80's effects
    Comic!
    Tumblr
    Website
    Livejournal
    DeviantArt

37. The Following User Says Thank You to TinyBird For This Useful Post:

Vay

Thanks
    Ooooooh, he's her husband?

You'd think she'd have done with him before he started tearing off his skin then.
    Aha, I kid.

Oh my gog. That second video. This thread is making me realise just how fantastic the 80's were.
    - Sketchbook -
    Cheers

Thanks
    Ooooooh, he's her husband?
    This thread is making me realise just how fantastic the 80's were.
    Yeah, that part is from one of the short stories in Company of Wolves which has some excellent examples of doing werewolf stuff cheaply (like using Belgian shepherd dogs as wolves if I remember correctly).

Also as the best of the best 80's werewolf transformations I present... The Vibrating Werewolf!

(embedding disabled so you probably have to watch it on Youtube)
    Comic!
    Tumblr
    Website
    Livejournal
    DeviantArt

Thanks
    You got that right. anyways umm its just that i fell sweatpants would be a proper attier for a werewolf just so they don't ruin there jeans or shorts or well they can change wearing anything but i think sweatpants would be the best arttical of clothing to wear if your a werewolf and stuff like that with it being cheeper to buy and stuff like that ya know? what do you guys think of that ? anyways what would you like to see with using this artical of clothing and figer out a good plot area for using theas cloths in the sequence for the trasnforamtion of the girl or maybe the girl just like wearing sweats maybe?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast