Thanks

Winnie the Pooh (2011 Film)

Hey everyone, have you heard about the new Winnie the Pooh film? My name is Travis, and I work with Disney, and if you haven't already heard, there's a new Winnie the Pooh film hitting theaters on July 15th. Check out the trailer and let me know what you think.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I just saw the trailer. I have to say, I was curious when I saw the Giant poster in my local AMC.

Albiet Winnie the Pooh is geared more towards children, I have to admit from the Trailer, that the animation is Kickass. Each setting looks like a painting while the characters make it look real.

Itchs for Nostalgia and Animation tell me to see it. The fact that I'm a 17 year old guy and got little money available tells me not too. Oh Bother!

Particularly I like the voice actor for Owl, I don't know why. Before he was my favorite character but the new voice actor really does hit the bullseye with him. He feels more Narcissistic and that fits with his character (The big give away for that was "I am known for my rederic")

Must think about this.
    I am Macaw, or you may call me Terminate421, my other Online Alias. Let me blunt with this, I want to be a concept artist when I am older.

If someone could point me to a good 4 year University I would be very appreciative.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Macaw View Post
    I just saw the trailer. I have to say, I was curious when I saw the Giant poster in my local AMC.

Must think about this.
    Well let me know if you see it this weekend. I'm sure everyone here would love to know if you liked it.