Sketchbook: Sketchbook of a teenager terrified of failure. Oh goodie.

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Sketchbook of a teenager terrified of failure. Oh goodie.

Okay, so, I guess I'm doing this then.

Right then. I guess I'll dump you with my life story (it's not an essential read but it will help you understand where I'm at). My name's Frank, I'm from the UK and I'm 16. I'm also home educated.
    I've got very few memories of life before drawing or making art in some crude way or another. It was just something I did, I never got round to questioning it, or wondering why I did it, or if it was good enough. I was in that blissful stage where you don't hit yourself over the head every time you screw up.

Kept growing, kept drawing, and then long story short, for reasons that aren't really that important, I stopped drawing at the age of 13-14. Life started to feel like it was closing in on me, as it sometimes does at that age. Got rather in the way of my enjoyment.

During that time I played a lot of guitar. Played a lot of games. It was good. But I can't help but regret it a lot of the time for the fact I didn't draw. Because I'm a bit of a nostalgic bastard sometimes :L

Then, around october last year I picked up a pad and pencil again and started to draw. It was a pretty big effort and a quite on and off at first, but now I'm starting to love it again, which took quite a lot of commitment and time. I guess I'd built up a pretty big mental barrier against it, I don't know. It was hard to start the ball rolling again basically.

Now I draw every day, I choose to do it and I want to do it. It gets easier every time to get past the fear of failure. But I still get scared, and it's stopping me from drawing a lot of the time. This is probably what I want to overcome.

Part of the reason I wanted to start this, was to face up to my fear of sucking, to get advice, and to try and learn what everyone else was doing. Conformity is a lot less scary than wandering off on your own without a hand to guide you when you don't really know what you're doing.

One thing you should know is I've never delved into colour in any real depth at all. This is another thing I hope I can get help with. I'm in the process of getting photoshop, but I do have access to it.

If you can show me to any places I can learn, if you can tell me anything I should be doing, and possibly how to do it, I will do it. I'm very eager to get better. I intend to post all of my crap and failed attempts in the future, but for now I'll just present to you the stuff I'm happy with.

One other thing I should add is these are all referenced. I don't do much drawing from my imagination, again, fear of failure kicks in and I don't do it. But I do do it sometimes, I'll upload it all as it happens hopefully.

I don't know how consistent these posts will be, hopefully daily. Anyway. I'm postponing this. Have a look :L (I only have my crappy webcam to take pictures with. Sorry for poor quality on some of them... And my hands.)

Attached Images Attached Images                  
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    That's an amazing start! Please post more soon. Afraid I don't have any concrit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Umbravita For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Your starting off quite well! It's a good move to start off with studies and drawings from life. If your able to, some instructional books will help you quite a bit as well such as Loomis if you can find them. Draw from life as much as you can.

One crit I can give you is to be careful with your measurements. There are a few proportion problems, but they can be fixed with study and more drawing.

Also, don't be frightened! Your young, your starting strong! Just use your time to learn and draw!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sulk-Sal For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow, dude, nice studies, i love your shading in those! basically the only way to get better at drawing is of course drawing, keeping a balance between life/imaginative and referenced studies but here is an awesome thread put together by Sorknes that is full of information on how to get a great start:

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=175485

just keep at it!

Life is a cookie

come take a look -> sketchbook

8. The Following User Says Thank You to moving.pictures For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks to everyone who's responded so far All very encouraging. I'll be posting new stuff at some point, hopefully today. Might be slow however. That first picture of the face I'm still working on. I'd like to get it finished, and I daren't turn over to another page lest it smudge, so it might just consist of that but taken a bit further. Maybe I'll begin another into another sketchbook on the side to keep me sane.

Also I appear to have lost my only pencil longer than an inch. Perhaps the universe is telling me to branch out? Or maybe it's just taking the piss.

Thanks to Umbravita, gave me quite a boost this morning ^^

I do definitely know what you mean there, Sulk-sal. Something I've been meaning to work on. Helps to have it pointed out though Thanks for the comment

Thanks also to Moving ^^ I'll take some time to read that link

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This is about as much as I can do of this face without going insane. It was fun to do, however it gradually started to drill into my will to go on. I would have probably been okay if I'd have broken it up with other projects, or bits on the side, but I didn't manage it so well. Once you've done half, I imagine you can just flip it round for the other side :L I hope that's the case anyway.

As I neared the "end" issues became more obvious, but I'd dug in too deep to change anything too drastically. Feel free to suggest anything I could have done to improve it though, I could very possibly not have noticed some problems. I should probably sketch these things out in full before I start but I struggle to retain interest when doing so for some reason..

Oh well, here it is. I've edited it a bit, but only to try and make it look a bit more as it does in real life, rather than just through my crappy built in webcam :L I will now relish doing something else :L
    Hopefully I'll have some more sketches up before the day is through, or in the early hours if that's how it turns out. Any suggestions on exercises or studies I could work on perhaps?

This was referenced from the book "Anatomy for the Artist" by Sarah Simblet, in case you're interested by the way

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey all A few arm studies.

The first page is all studied from either photos or other drawings. The ones on top right, bottom left and right on the first are slightly faster drawings done from a tutorial video. And the second page is me trying to take my new found knowledge for a spin with some imagined stuff. The hand is a bit horrendous I'll admit. As is most of it, but it's fun and useful to try and draw from imagination

This documentation of my work really gives me an incentive to try and make more art Really useful I MIGHT have some more stuff up tonight or in the early hours, probably just structureless doodles though.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A bit of nude work. I hope this isn't in some way frowned upon Got a bit caught up in a picture and decided to commit to drawing it properly. Took me a fair bit of time, all good though.

Some hints, she wasn't "adorned" with a jumper. Or a sweater. It was a kind of... Shirt. Thing. Nor was she wearing gloves, I just decided to violently block out the hands in an attempt to make them look less contorted and horrible.

I did say I'd upload something in the wee hours. Now, time for some sleep. Not a huge chance of much sketching or drawing to be done tomorrow.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm just gonna flat out say that you sound EXACTLY like me at the moment . Its not even funny how similar your situation is based on your intro post. Except I still keep up with the music. You would be surprised how relieving it is to rehearse or even just practice when you are getting aggravated with your art. I don't know if you still play but seriously, keep it up. It really does help your art in the long run, since we work best when we're relaxed, and music (for most people) is very relaxing because it doesn't give us the time to worry about our perceived shortcomings. Music is never a waste.

As for your work, you're off to an excellent start. The detail you go into is excellent, just watch out for the underlying structure of things. Some of your faces seem a little off. Always think of structure first then put the distinct features over that. Keep it up! I'll definitely keep an eye on this thread. Nice to know other people have the same issues ain't it?

>>Sketchbook<<

Blogger
    Tumblr

It's progress, NOT perfection.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghast For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey there, Ghast I can tell you safely I still keep up with the music It's still a very strong passion of mine, and whilst I love art and want to build on it, I would just be doing the same thing over again if I dropped music for it If anything, my music is still growing Thinking of taking up the cello soon :L

And I just read you play the cello. Well blow me down :L

I know exactly what you mean as well, I can draw for much longer if I have music on I find I clog up and get a block way faster if I don't
    Also, it is indeed very nice to know people go through the same stuff :L You end up thinking you're a unique specimen of failure and no one can help you sometimes :L

Thanks for the comment as well! Always encouraging to receive feedback

Should have some more stuff up soon enough Love your stuff as well by the way I'll have a look ^^

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey people, I'm posting this a tad earlier than I expected (wanted to draw more, may post later). The thing is that I really need some good anatomy recourses. I'm flailing around the internet trying to find something solid that I can really get to know, and I'm not finding it D: I know there's sites like Pose Maniacs, but it's not exactly what I'm look for right now, also heard people making fuss of some anatomical errors involved in it.

So yeah, if anyone can give me some links to help me learn anatomy that would be great

Here we have imagined faces. Lots of fast, imagined faces. Almost none of which I'm pleased with on any level. I suppose it was fun to scribble them in, and keep it loose and open, but the result just looked directionless and uninformed basically every time D:

The second picture is a mix of study and imagination. Referenced: Arm top right, quick sketch top left, face middle. Imagination: Everything else. Bear in mind most of these were really quite fast. I wasn't really lingering.

Would have drawn more today but I've been out for most of it (and no, sadly not the kind of "out" where it's easy to draw, though I did try.). Also had my aunt over tonight. Not much chance to get anything done...

Might have some more stuff on tonight. And yeah. Anatomy links/help/advice if you know of any, people!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for checking out my sketchbook! I'm liking what I see here! You just gotta keeeeep puuuushing! Don't stop!

I'll be checking back

"If you aren't failing then you aren't learning."
    www.CLINTKISOR.com
    clintkisor@gmail.com
    SKETCHBOOK
    Twitter :: Google+ :: Facebook
    AVAILABLE FOR FREELANCE

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Clint Kisor For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Damn.. Hoped to get this in before the day was through... Oh well, it's near enough.

Just some more muscle studies. Trying to figure out the torso. Will probably move back to arms. Not been able to do much art today, should be able to churn out more than this... Will probably scribble some more down over the next half hour or so... If only to satisfy my huge fan base

Should have more up within the hour.

Feed back, as always, is much appreciated. As are recourses, tips, hints, links, anything you can think of that would help me progress

Hopefully I'll get round to scanning these in at some point rather than just taking crap low quality webcam pictures.

I do believe this is my Sketchbook. Take a look, feedback and anything that will help is always appreciated!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here's a couple of things I've done over the day. Not churning them out but they take me a while. Really need some help with anatomy still though, people. It's somewhere I'm really lagging behind on. Anatomy references, sites, links, help, whatever. Just stuff that will help me out with it since it's really quite a crucial part of what I want to do here. Also just any other sites that'll help me learn to draw better.

The first page is primarily a study of eyes. Would have liked to have done more but I get caught up with them and start filling in the details. Has it's place I guess but I'd rather fill in 2 pages with them than sit there going into detail on the iris on each and only fill up half a page.

Second is my attempt at imagined characters. Please just... Ignore that... Thing... That resides next to the half decent-ish characters. It looks like a rage comic reject going through a "forever alone" moment.

May post more tonight. Was going to post more last night but my internet just... Died in the most flamboyantly drawn out manner.

I do believe this is my Sketchbook. Take a look, feedback and anything that will help is always appreciated!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey man, you got some good stuff going on here, I couldn't do anything even close to that when I was 16. I could recommend "Anatomy drawing school" if you want to get some good studies of muscle, bone and humans in different angels. Andrew Loomis - Figure drawing for all it's worth, is a decent one aswell. Otherwise, you could just make studies of random fashion models or whatever you can find on the internet. Pay close atention to shadows and contrast, this is what builds up the volume.
    Well, hope that was helpfull to some extent, I wish you luck mate, keep up the good work!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Ionize For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ha! and a would-be cellist on top of it all. This looks like the beginning of a beautiful and fear overcoming friendship

Again, on those faces, just think of structure. Draw skulls if it helps, since they are all essentially the same. Another useful thing to know is relationships between areas in the face, for example the bottom most face whose eyes seem to have just gotten into an argument and want nothing to do with one another is solid except for of course, the eyes. The inner corner of the eye always aligns with the sides of the nose, and the space between them is usually equivalent to the width of one eye. I'm sure you can look up the relationships in illustrated form. I know it has to be in one of the Loomis pdfs.

>>Sketchbook<<

Blogger
    Tumblr

It's progress, NOT perfection.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghast For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey people

Hey, Ionize Thanks for the comment and the suggestions I've heard Loomis repeated a lot around this forum, I think it would be wise to look into it. That's also a good idea about fashion models! I'll look into all these things that you mentioned Thanks again for the comment

Indeed, Ghast Thank you very much for the comment and the points you made ^^ I'll try and be more mindful of these facts when I draw from now on, it's easy to forget to apply these things! >< Thanks again for the comment and feedback, it's very appreciated

This pic is probably my last page for today. It's hard to say really, because I draw a lot, but I spend a fair while on details. Or at least labour over the details I can understand, so my body of work never looks that substantial D: Oh well...
    The face on the left was something I copied from a book of mine, as a face it stands quite well, but the original looked very different. I'm pretty sure it's because I made the nose far far too short. Oh well, it was all practise.
    The other two faces were pauses on my TV. I didn't have control over the remote so I thought I'd spend a few minutes sketching the people in the freeze frame down. Had about 4 minutes max on each.

As usual, any feedback/suggestions are much appreciated

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I might get some art up tonight people but right now my faith in this shitty webcam quality is dwindling. I attempted to scan this stuff in and it's basically picked up NONE of the detail in the shading AT ALL. It just looks like a series of outlines. I will try and get some of it up tonight but neither my webcam or this scanner can really do the work I put into the drawings justice.

I'll upload when I either can't be bothered caring or when I can get this scanner to actually scan my pictures. Sorry for artless post, just wanted to explain my potential lack of sketches today

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    My god... The amount of fuss to get these things up. I love and embrace technology, but sometimes I just want to punch it in it's stupid face. Assuming it manifested in a physical, face-possessing form, I would then proceed to punch it in said face.

Anyway.

Male anatomy studies from googles vast database of dudes with no clothes on. Rather good fun to do, although the inaccuracies are only just becoming apparent... Oh well, I didn't notice them at the time, so at least I can rage at myself for ignoring them. Literally only studied the actual muscles of the torso once and I already draw them more fluently. Need to study it more and more, the progress you can make with that is very apparent to me at the moment.

Then we have today's sketches... I was in a cafe almost all afternoon. To be honest I should really have made more than this. I rub out a lot. Weird request but does anyone have any suggestions on speeding up? Getting more done? I seem to idle in between sketches looking for other people I want to draw. Just a matter of just telling yourself to do it? Also an eye from my imagination just to get me started.

Finally we have a final sketch of someone in the cafe, a quick sketch of my mum's "lower face" as I term it. Also her hand reading a newspaper. The hand I only had about 1-3 minutes to do. I put down 2-3 but it's hard to gage the time it took.

Also, you may note these are scanned in. Took a bit of awkward compression but I think I prefer this image quality to crappy webcam.

Feedback, advice, and help is, as usual, always appreciated and eagerly nommed upon

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Supp all.

So, today I've gone a bit Bargue. These were links/images/references I've found online. Had quite a lot of fun drawing these eyes. Lovely to do. Been drawing pretty much through out the day, felt pretty productive. Still quite frustrated with the amount I've produced though, I feel I should be making a fair wod more than what I'm making at the moment.

Quick question as well, I've heard the words "Loomis" and "Bridgeman's" flung all around this forum for anatomy reference. Do they serve the same purpose? If so, and pros any cons I should know of? Any info on the two would be appreciated.

As always, critique, constructive criticism, and advice on how to improve is forever craved :L Thanks for looking at my stuff :L

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Alright, peeps.

Today was interesting, and I feel it was also quite artistically productive. At least in relativity to what I've been doing before, I think I'll be building up to more work daily. Just got to keep pushing myself past that "oh but it'll suck" barrier, and other barriers like it.

I was effectively thrown out of a Starbucks by the general manager for drawing people there today, which left me quietly seething I'll admit. I also found it interesting how he only confronted me on the matter after he became aware I was drawing him. He seemed very fidgety with this. Oh well. Note to self: Never draw the general manager.

Anyway, in order of appearance I'll list the content, because just seeing it simply isn't enough :L

A) First up we have hands I think studied from Bridgeman's images on Google, also the first sketch of the day when I started up in Starbucks.
    B) Then more sketches in Starbucks including my hand when I blocked up at one point. A lot of these are a bit messed. Proportions. Bleh. Need to work on so much, it's just a matter of figuring out where the hell to start.
    C) Next, half imagination, half life drawing. Top half is imagined, bottom half is observed... Roughly. Attempting to focus in on why my proportions often end up fucked. Also some small rage doodle.
    D) Moving on... At this point I was confronted by our friend the general manager. He's our drawing to the far left. I think I accidentally made him look kindly. Whoops. (Sorry, I now have a thing for general managers.) The rest is more Bridgeman google images and some Bargue from memory. Also my hand.
    E) Last we have more hand studies from Bridgeman's.

I'm now far too tired to keep typing, would like to do some more drawings before the day is through however.

Feedback, critique and all that is very appreciated. Particularly on the amount I'm producing and things I should set my focus on. I promise I wont take offence and cry softly in the night :L Peace out.

Last edited by Npc Rebellion; July 11th, 2011 at 06:48 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,542 Times in 1,033 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    T answer your question about bridgman and loomis. I've always found loomis great for proportional stuff, gestures and keeping human figures looking human, bridgman is great for actually then plugging all the puzzle pieces (muscles) back onto that figure. loomis=proportions Bridgman=construction. Keep it going with the studies though, those bargue drawings will help immeasurably. Cheers!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex Konstad For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

33. The Following User Says Thank You to tronrobot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yo, "dog".

Really quite pissed with my lack of work today. I need Loomis/Bridgeman's to get my teeth into. I'd just sit the hell down and draw everything in those books, I swear. problem with internet referencing is it's so easy to get distracted with what you're doing (Facebook, Youtube, Pornhub etc.... You know the stuff...). Hopefully acquiring those books quite soon.

Anyway, a lot of this was just panic sketching in an attempt to try and do some drawing. Almost no structure.
    A) I did a couple more hand references this morning, really should be able to do a lot more but again, this was online, and facebook got in my god damn way.
    B) Next I was out in a cafe, took my new found knowledge of hands for a spin and did some simple sketches of some simple hand poses of someone on another table. Holding a cup and reading a newspaper stuff. Also a fun anatomy copy from Loomis. Need that god damn freakin' book. Also a random profile.
    C) Proper panic sketching. Day was almost through and I just though "dude, you have to do something else! This is pathetic!" These moments are probably the only times I resort to still life. A flower that didn't look as bad as I thought it would, my mum's feet, twice, cubes and circles and other generic crap I thought I "should be doing", and a sketch of a dude on the TV. He was paused in a point of conversation where his lips where doing something ridiculous. I don't think I could have really conveyed what he really looked like without a lot of work.

I know this kind of stuff is sort of hard to really critique... I'd like to actually get some "art" up. You know, things were you actually have to take composition into account, structure, colour palette, etc... If only it would be easier to point out how to improve... But I just don't feel like I'm ready to try and do that yet. Oh well... Bear with me and try to help me improve in the mean time if you would be so kind... Even just a comment is really appreciated and brightens up my day a bit Thank you very much for looking at my sketch book and reading this far

Peace out, "dawg".

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    First off, I can definitely relate to your fears, to the point that it's uncanny.

You seem to be off to a good start but don't lose that momentum. You definitely have lot's of room for improvement, and I find your posts admirable with the plethora of flaws that you're not as ashamed to show as I am with mine. Likewise, I've been slacking off as well.

Just as I've been preaching to others before, watch those proportions, line quality, etc, you know the drill.

If anything, you've given me something I can actually gauge myself with, not to really compare, just a "let's see how far we've gone" sort of thing, which I couldn't really do with a lot of the god-like artists I've seen here. I'll be sure to keep my eye on this though.

Thanks for sharing, I hope to see more.

"Winners never quit, quitters never win"- Vince Lombardi
    "When both sides are convinced they're going to lose, they're both right" - Murphy's Law
    "Good artists copy, great artists steal" - Picasso
    "An object in motion tends to stay in motion" - Isaac Newton
    Equipment: Pencil, paper, VisTablet, Painter X
    Goals:
    Invest 2,000+ hours into practice [110/2,000(?)]
    Successfully train my off-hand [Not Yet]
    Start participating at EnterVOID [Eventually]
    My SketchBook

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Enigmasflame For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Process, passion and dedication mean everything. (this is how I feel and as far as I can tell works for the artists I admire )

the work will progress (weather you see it or not) as long as you keep those three things alive and healthy

Thanks for posting ! keep up the good work. break all the comfort zones you can, it will make you and your work that much stronger.

Last edited by Zorcron; July 13th, 2011 at 12:52 AM.
    My Sketchbook

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...156231&page=11

"Poor is the pupil who does not surpass his master

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Zorcron For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Enigmasflame: Thanks for the comment man It's nice to have people who you can realistically compare yourself with rather than just stand there going "BUT HOW!?" Inspiration to frustration, to jealousy, to epic rage quit in my cases

Zorcron: That's good advice mate Thanks, I'll keep those things in mind

So then, no post yesterday, simply for the fact I had drawn so little I was just ashamed. I still am right now. This is two days work, I've mustered a page.

I mean seriously. The fuck?

I would ban myself from Youtube if I didn't have genuine practical and inspirational uses for it. And I would deactivate my Facebook account if it didn't mean that my social life would literally fall apart.
    Admittedly, I was out most of the day, loads of physical stuff, really knocks the creativity out of you I find. But today I don't think I had an excuse really. Actually, I just simply didn't. I idled aimlessly for hours on end looking at Youtube and repeatedly refreshing my Facebook page. Such impossibly high amounts of time wasting. I could have gotten so much better at drawing the human form, or learning the proportions of the head. In the time I spent on those stupid sites I could have learnt to draw the foot, or made head way in learning about still-life, measuring. ANYTHING.
    Does anyone else have this problem? If so, have you found anything to over come this procrastination? Appreciated if you could help, it really halts me. I like drawing, I have a passion for it, but it's like as soon as I see something as "productive" I procrastinate over it.

Oh well. Hand, rage, anatomy, studies, Bridgeman's etc. Peace.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You're off to a roaring start. Keep right at it.

Advice: Don't treat hands as a separate entity. They're part of the same form that's the body. It's all relative.

You jus gotta believe! :rainbow:

41. The Following User Says Thank You to ArtsySiridean For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ArtsySiridean: Thanks for dropping by man! Always nice to get encouragement. That is some nice advice as well, I'd rarely thought of hands as part of it when drawing to be honest... When I draw arms I just block in hands. I suppose it's because they're just quite a pain in the ass to do :L But yeah, I'll try not to start revering the human hand as "the ultimate challenge" when drawing someone haha. Barely know how they fit onto the arm too :L Thank you again

Again, workflow fucked due to Youtube/Facebook. Oh well, rather a page a day than a page every two days... Rather significantly more either way though. Just getting myself back on track, been quite a zoned out day.. Or in... I couldn't really tell, if that helps you understand. Just been home alone chilling on the guitar, streaming my thoughts in lyric and melody, listening to obscure folk music etc :L Art too, obviously. Just not as much as I would have liked.

Anyway, we have here my monotone shaded foot, with WAY more dark than necessary. I think I just got a bit carried away. Need to learn how to do a bit of subtly now.
    A quick arm from imagination. Nothing fancy, just the shape. Gah. I should be doing pages of these buggers, the fuck is with me today?
    Felt like doodling up a cave. So I doodled up a cave.

Jesus, why is it so hard for me to pick up a pen and draw over youtube, but I just pick up my guitar and play so easily over youtube? I think with guitar I know I basically wont fail at what I want to do, whereas with art, I feel I could fail. Gah, either way I need to do more.
    Bridgeman's on it's way. Loomis somewhat out of my price range to my surprise. I'll probably end up with it at some point in the near future though, need to get a book, then go somewhere where I don't have access to the internet, like my garden, then just get lost like I want to. And like I often used to.

I'm off now anyway, peace and love and all that.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Morning, people. Was going to post last night but was watching a film till about half past midnight before I got to my laptop. Felt I'd be better of conserving some energy for the next day.

So yeah, this is all yesterdays work. Felt pretty productive, could and should still be doing more though. Keep defocusing to put on a new song, or just generally do something else. It's weird having a passion and a love for something, but having to rev yourself up to try and do it.

Anyway, just some Loomis studies and cafe sketching. Spent about an hour in the cafe. Everything you see here is referenced.

Peace and love and stuff.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1