Dreams...
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dreams...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Dreams...

We all have some pretty crazy dreams BUT, nothing beats the dreams where we find ourselves doing someone we know. What the crap do you say to that when you wake up?

My SkEtChBoOk

[URL="www.wftogame.com
    [/URL]
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Thanked 2,122 Times in 871 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Perhaps you would actually like to fuck the person you dreamed of fucking? Or perhaps not? Only you can decipher your own dreams, I'm afraid.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    "Glad that was just a dream" or "hmm, I wonder if that is even remotedly like it would be in real life".
    Dreams like that aren't really something to be freaked out about.
    If you are looking for symbolism, you are probably starting to adopt some of the characteristics of this person.

Straight Edge Ryan is offline much less of a douchebag in person, I promise Level 6 Gladiator: Provocator
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I've found, if you're not consciously attracted to that person it may be because you're subconsciously attracted to them. But of course dreams can sometimes be literal and symbolical

For what it's worth, when I had romantic dreams about someone I had strong feelings for, the dream itself rarely involved sex. It would usually be more along the lines of cuddling while watching a movie or something like that. But maybe I'm just a big girl

Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die

My Sketchbook

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Straight Edge Ryan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I had a dream in which The Thing (from the Fantastic 4) was glaring at me for a few seconds before slowly and violently tearing off chunks of his face with his hands.
    A large white spider then clawed its way out of the bloodied unrecognizable mass that was previously his face.

The dreams in which I've slept with girls I know in real life were all far, far more pleasant than that one.

My knowledge of scientific biological transmogrifications is only outmatched by my zest for Kung-Fu treachery.

My Sketchbook

BlightedArt is offline That annoying itch you just can't seem to scratch Level 11 Gladiator: Essedarii
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 544 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    See... I just dream about walking around towns I live / lived in and meeting up with friends from them... Really boring dreams. I'm actually jealous you guys can have effed up ones.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 Times in 271 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    When I was about 11, I was away on a school camp and had this dream of trying to root this girl that I didn't even like (she happened to be at the camp as well!) Weird thing was in my dream she had like a perfectly round red boil between her legs and nothing else and I was trying to pop it! lol!

I've long since found out what really is between a girls legs, something a lot more sinister!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rusty For This Useful Post:

Randis is offline ( ゚∀゚)/ ♥♥♥ おっぱい!おっぱい! Level 13 Gladiator: Retiarius
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,052 Times in 943 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I had a dream as a kid, i still can remember that one...

I was in a dark room with thousands of super nintendo games forming a mountain a couple times taller than myself. I remember the genuine feeling of pure and concentrated joy and excitement, knowing that they all belong to me and i remember some of the disappointment i felt when i woke up.

Currently working on my indie RPG , please check out
    DRAGON FIN SOUP on KICKSTARTER
    Please support my Project!
    - - - - - - - - - -
    My finished paintings and other work

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Randis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I don't find dreams have much relevance to anything. I wish people would stop being so scared of their subconscious.

Sketchbook | Art Blog | Portfolio

True progress means matching the world to the vision in our heads.
    But we always change the vision instead.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,425 Times in 625 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by HAJiME View Post
    I don't find dreams have much relevance to anything. I wish people would stop being so scared of their subconscious.
    hmmm why shouldnt we be scared , its subconsciousness that is a huge part of most mental illnesses, that drive murders, rapists ( because needs and urges are part of the subconsciousness ) and what not ^^ ....but just telling, probably it goes to far for this thread ^^

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    We should not be scared of it, but we should learn to embrace it better. I think most people easily misunderstand themselves and their needs and desires. At least, that is the impression I got.
    We all have pretty fucked up dreams every now and then, but that does not mean we are all fucked up.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i just giggle cause they are usually crazy nonsense adventures, with a touch of erotism, so they're pretty fun, and sometimes i write them down, i've had a couple of premonitory dreams though, now that shit its creepy.

-We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.

-Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon 'em.

My SKETCHbook
    http://jeeso.deviantart.com/

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 832 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    hmmm why shouldnt we be scared , its subconsciousness that is a huge part of most mental illnesses, that drive murders, rapists ( because needs and urges are part of the subconsciousness ) and what not ^^ ....but just telling, probably it goes to far for this thread ^^
    Er. Your subconscious is part of everything you are. That's like saying we should be scared of food because food is the reason for food poisoning...

"I've got ham, but I'm not a hamster"

Sketchy Link

Portfolio

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by tobbA View Post
    Er. Your subconscious is part of everything you are. That's like saying we should be scared of food because food is the reason for food poisoning...
    nope its not your logic is faulty on this one ^^ but I will leave it that way, I am not in the mood for a full blown argument right now , and it doesnt really matter anyways ^^

Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 832 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    nope its not your logic is faulty on this one ^^ but I will leave it that way, I am not in the mood for a full blown argument right now , and it doesnt really matter anyways ^^
    Ok... ?

"I've got ham, but I'm not a hamster"

Sketchy Link

Portfolio

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    then you wake up and youre like

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Shinn For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,121 Times in 394 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge Ryan View Post
    For what it's worth, when I had romantic dreams about someone I had strong feelings for, the dream itself rarely involved sex. It would usually be more along the lines of cuddling while watching a movie or something like that.
    I second this, I've never dreamed about the girls I really like in the tingle-my-giblets kind of way, always in a cuddle-my-dimples kind of way. If you catch my proverbial drift.

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Stoat View Post
    I would like to hike to the North Pole. I have a shoe and a ham sandwich. What do I do next?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboBobo View Post
    We all have some pretty crazy dreams BUT, nothing beats the dreams where we find ourselves doing someone we know. What the crap do you say to that when you wake up?
    Enjoy it until I have to get out of bed, then get on with my day? I don't really get why people put so much emphasis on the "meaning" behind dreams. If the erotic dream was fun and pleasant, then count yourself lucky and enjoy it. It doesn't mean you're a pervert and it doesn't mean you have deep, hidden feelings of love for the object of your dream. And if the other person in the dream happened to be the same gender as you, it also doesn't mean you're secretly gay.

Last edited by erinc; July 2nd, 2011 at 01:50 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Flying dreams are the best.

My SkEtChBoOk

[URL="www.wftogame.com
    [/URL]

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RoboBobo For This Useful Post:

Black Spot is offline Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 Times in 3,593 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboBobo View Post
    Flying dreams are the best.
    Except when you just can't rise high enough to escape the people chasing you and you have no knickers on.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Only not being able to run sucks more. Or not being able to throw punches. Or not being able to see right. Or losing your teeth.
    But hey at least I can breath underwater.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Tugelbend For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Partheus View Post
    Only not being able to run sucks more. Or not being able to throw punches. Or not being able to see right. Or losing your teeth.
    But hey at least I can breath underwater.
    I hate not being able to scream. I need to shout to warn the others of the bad guy, and I just can't do it. Ah!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I am always chased by aliens ( Greys ) this night it happened again ...and it freaks me out every time ^^

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It's oK,Just dream no,a song <dream on> by "Aerosmith" .you will like it.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to narcissa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i don't know if ya wanna know what i dream about .............i have a lot of money dreams.....sad to say i'll dream i just won a couple a thousand on the lotto......and wake up broke.....
    i dreamed of having sex with my step-fathers dad's uncle's sister's father's cousin's great grand daughter who's a cheerleader of course!
    i dream that luminesant beings are we.... not his crude matter before you... spend all day trying to levatate things with my mind and fail constantly....
    i dream of watching suckerpunch without yearning for a bottle of lotion......i waited too see that movie i can't believe it sucked so bad at certian points i was going to turn it off....that's rare for me............
    i dream of a kickass portable digital art pad!
    a beer and not having to go to work today....

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Once, I legit had a dream within a dream. Within the first level of the dream, I went to sleep and had another dream. Amazingly enough, it had nothing to do with Inception.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by j.s. sabastian View Post
    i have a lot of money dreams.....sad to say i'll dream i just won a couple a thousand on the lotto......and wake up broke.....
    That's a classic

I used to have dreams where I had to dig for small coins in my legs or chest.. Usually in order to pay for an ice cream.. man was I glad I had a wallet when I woke up.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    no offfense that was the only one you commented on..... and i tried to be so clever..... lollololololololoolrotflol

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'll have dreams where I just show up naked somewhere. Or, I'll be naked but suddenly have rollerskates on. Don't ask LOL.

My SkEtChBoOk

[URL="www.wftogame.com
    [/URL]

38. The Following User Says Thank You to RoboBobo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,122 Times in 871 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroyue View Post
    Once, I legit had a dream within a dream. Within the first level of the dream, I went to sleep and had another dream. Amazingly enough, it had nothing to do with Inception.
    I've had plenty of those, or more accurately I've had tons of false awakenings where I wake up from one dream into another. I highly doubt it's as linear as Inception shows. That film was so ridiculously inaccurate about dreams, not that anyone felt otherwise...

I had a very intense dream a few weeks ago that I still remember rather clearly. I don't quite have the same relationship that I used to with my dreams but occasionally there are some that resound with me.

I was still in high school, I believe, and I had gone on a field trip of sorts. We were getting on to a boat and getting into our seats when the attendants started screaming. I suppose we were in some sort of nuclear war and had been fearing an attack on our country. There were missiles heading towards our boat, and you could see jets of air streaming behind them, etc. Everyone on the boat panicked and raced back to the dock which was oddly much like a wild west landscape, with some stables and the like. The missiles kicked up quite a lot of dust.

I followed some of my friends/class mates who were running towards a shed which they thought might give them some shelter. They were all having their crisis and trying to cope with their lives ends. I remained oddly jovial. I don't quite recall what I said, but it certainly didn't fit in with their terror.

And then in an instance it was over. The missiles must of hit towards the boat, but to me it felt as if the world had exploded out from inside of me. I had no time to grapple with what was happening. I experienced the decimation of my physical body while my consciousness lingered in the abyss. My senses vanished with my body, and there was only darkness. My last thought was "I'm still here?" And then I awoke.

That was the only time I've ever actually experienced death in a dream. It was rather amazing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.