Art: Miss Doomsday

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 41

Thread: Miss Doomsday

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 195 Times in 113 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Miss Doomsday

    Hello Folks,
    Here's a comic I'm mulling sending to some publishers called "Miss Doomsday". I'll be posting more pages here in the future in addition to these, so feel free to give it a tumble. It's a bit of a strange tale but, then again, so are most of my works.

    I hope you'll enjoy it.

    Colors by http://guillembe.deviantart.com/

    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  


  2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to zaccrockett For This Useful Post:


  4. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 195 Times in 113 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Here's an update of two more pages. I'm genuinely curious of people's thoughts on the comic thus far. Is it embarrassingly bad? Mediocre? Fatally flawed? Of a nice quality?

    Any comments or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to zaccrockett For This Useful Post:


  6. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    You planning on continuing this? i'd like to see it play out.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonkahe For This Useful Post:


  8. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Bulgaria
    Posts
    38
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    I don't know anything about comics but this look interesting,i like it.Nice job.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Random_Hobo For This Useful Post:


  10. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 195 Times in 113 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Random_Hobo View Post
    I don't know anything about comics but this look interesting,i like it.Nice job.
    Thank you so much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkahe View Post
    You planning on continuing this? i'd like to see it play out.
    I am planning on continuing this comic and posting more pages, but I'm not certain if there's an interest here. I'm rather curious.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  11. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,626
    Thanks
    3,340
    Thanked 5,792 Times in 1,165 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Opey the Warhead is one of the best comics I read from the net, so I really hope well for this one.

    "I wish to paint in such a manner as if I were photographing dreams" - Zdzislaw Beksinski
    My Happy Little Sketchbook, please check it out and help me get better!

    My TUMBLR!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to LORD M For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 195 Times in 113 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD M View Post
    Opey the Warhead is one of the best comics I read from the net, so I really hope well for this one.
    I deeply appreciate that. I've actually produced some new pages and have posted a new one here on the "Opey the Warhead" thread. I've been meaning to post here on CA for some time now but, having forgotten my password, I couldn't, for some odd reason, create a new password or contact the administration here via email. It was only recently that I could finally get back in but I'll be durned if I can figure out why.

    It's my hope that you'll enjoy "Miss Doomsday" as well.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  14. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 195 Times in 113 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Here are two more pages from the comic. For some time, I've been wanting to engage an artistic community along the lines of this one. However, it's been difficult to acquire feedback, except for those few who've commented (which I truly appreciate). Is that normal for this site? Or is the art or story unworthy of comment? As artists, we need communication to know where we are or where we're going. This site is teeming with such talent and raw skill but communication is difficult when you feel invisible.

    Anyhoo, regardless, thanks for your time.

    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    The spilling pills panel is beautifully done - dynamic yet not overdone. What medium are you using for inking?

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Talley For This Useful Post:


  17. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 195 Times in 113 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Talley View Post
    The spilling pills panel is beautifully done - dynamic yet not overdone. What medium are you using for inking?
    Thanks! I'm using Higgins India Ink and an 107 knib. I've been thinking of trying out some other inks, as I've been finding Higgins ink to be a bit watery.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  18. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 195 Times in 113 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    More comic pages.

    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to zaccrockett For This Useful Post:


  20. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 195 Times in 113 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Howdy folks,
    Here's another two page update.

    It sure is lonely in these parts, so feel free to comment. I'll even put a kettle of tea on the stove, just for you.

    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Visit my just a tad bit strange sketchbook: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=224247

    My comic "Miss Doomsday" (here on CA): http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=223608

    My comic "Opey the Warhead" (also here on CA):
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=130842
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  21. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 195 Times in 113 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Hello,
    This update marks the first ten pages of "Miss Doomsday". I know it's only a portion of the comic, but I'd love to know from the community their thoughts on the comic thus far, whether it's the story, the art, or anything else. I'd be most grateful.

    Thank you for your time.

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Visit my just a tad bit strange sketchbook: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=224247

    My comic "Miss Doomsday" (here on CA): http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=223608

    My comic "Opey the Warhead" (also here on CA):
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=130842
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  22. #14
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,626
    Thanks
    3,340
    Thanked 5,792 Times in 1,165 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Ok, I will be following this one too. The flowing hair in the last page is beautiful! I love the facial expressions you draw, it really captures the characters feelings and intentions. Good job!

    "I wish to paint in such a manner as if I were photographing dreams" - Zdzislaw Beksinski
    My Happy Little Sketchbook, please check it out and help me get better!

    My TUMBLR!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to LORD M For This Useful Post:


  24. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 195 Times in 113 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LORD M View Post
    Ok, I will be following this one too. The flowing hair in the last page is beautiful! I love the facial expressions you draw, it really captures the characters feelings and intentions. Good job!
    Thank you so much, Lord M. I'm grateful for your comment. I've always enjoyed drawing people.

    I've been extremely curious as to what people's thoughts are on the comic but they come so rarely. It is, admittedly, a little disheartening, as you can't know where the comic stands but it is, I believe, just the nature of the site.

    Visit my just a tad bit strange sketchbook: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=224247

    My comic "Miss Doomsday" (here on CA): http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=223608

    My comic "Opey the Warhead" (also here on CA):
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=130842
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  25. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    1,238
    Thanks
    889
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 567 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    On your second post second panel check her right foot. Keep working hard on this. I always admire people who tackle comics.

    Bill'sStudio

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  26. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 195 Times in 113 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bcarman View Post
    On your second post second panel check her right foot. Keep working hard on this. I always admire people who tackle comics.

    Bill'sStudio
    Thank you so much. I'll check out the foot.

    The comic is a labor of love of mine but I'm always wondering if anybody's reading it. If not, is there something lacking in the story or the art that might be leading to such a scenario or is it just the luck of the draw? I suspect that's a lot of questions artists ask themselves when they're just starting.

    Regardless, I really appreciate the input and fantastic blog you have there.

    Visit my just a tad bit strange sketchbook: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=224247

    My comic "Miss Doomsday" (here on CA): http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=223608

    My comic "Opey the Warhead" (also here on CA):
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=130842
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  27. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Hey! Thank for stopping by my SB. Enjoying yours too. Good characters I like the ones with a crowd. Miss Doomsday was fun too. Just starting to look at comics more seriously. Bought Scott McCloud's "Understanding Comics" and Abel and Madden's "Drawing Words & Writing Pictures. Don't think I want to do comics but there is a lot to learn from studying them. Your pinup girls are weird and don't fit your other stuff. Is it on purpose or is it a stumbling block for you? Try going to a strip bar and draw some they have lots of character too. Oh dinner is up got to go!

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  28. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 195 Times in 113 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mburrell View Post
    Hey! Thank for stopping by my SB. Enjoying yours too. Good characters I like the ones with a crowd. Miss Doomsday was fun too. Just starting to look at comics more seriously. Bought Scott McCloud's "Understanding Comics" and Abel and Madden's "Drawing Words & Writing Pictures. Don't think I want to do comics but there is a lot to learn from studying them. Your pinup girls are weird and don't fit your other stuff. Is it on purpose or is it a stumbling block for you? Try going to a strip bar and draw some they have lots of character too. Oh dinner is up got to go!
    Not a problem. It was a delight to take a stroll through your sketches.

    Comics are wonderful to work on because it allows you to create a world, watch it grow, and share it with others. I'd highly recommend any artist to give it a tumble, because it creates several artistic challenges all in its own.

    In what manner do you mean my pin-ups are weird? Do you mean in the way they're drawn or the content?

    Thanks and I hope your dinner was a good one.

    Visit my just a tad bit strange sketchbook: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=224247

    My comic "Miss Doomsday" (here on CA): http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=223608

    My comic "Opey the Warhead" (also here on CA):
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=130842
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  29. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    191
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 49 Times in 41 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    This is looking pretty awesome so far. I would buy it.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  30. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Australia, perth
    Posts
    318
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 58 Times in 49 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    ill have to agree with most people here, looks petty good, nice flow. Sadly I know nothing about comics so I cant really give any constructive critism. Haven't seen any gaping problems with the drawing though.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  31. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 195 Times in 113 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergulf View Post
    This is looking pretty awesome so far. I would buy it.
    Thank you so much! It's a comic I care a great deal about.

    Quote Originally Posted by pimpwacker View Post
    ill have to agree with most people here, looks petty good, nice flow. Sadly I know nothing about comics so I cant really give any constructive critism. Haven't seen any gaping problems with the drawing though.
    Thanks. Your comment is welcome, whether you enjoy comics or not. I really appreciate it.

    Here's another update of the comic. Any comments or thoughts are appreciated.

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Visit my just a tad bit strange sketchbook: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=224247

    My comic "Miss Doomsday" (here on CA): http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=223608

    My comic "Opey the Warhead" (also here on CA):
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=130842
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  32. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Lexington, KY
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 17 Times in 16 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0

    Hooked

    Hi,
    I've just gotten a new laptop my first and some how posted here when I meant to post in your SB. I will post there in regards to your pin ups.
    I had just visually skipped through when I posted earlier then took a long look and read 'Opey the Warhead' then returned here to read the 'Doomsday' post. Very good stuff. Opey would be great for middle school and high school kids I think it addresses the bullying issue, self esteem etc well. Looking forward to seeing what you do next with it. My wife teaches high school I going to see if she will look this over and see how it might be used.
    Your Doomsday intrigues me too. Having had some experience with my mother-in-law and dementia I appreciate the role playing that families do to make life easier. Having someone with memory problems and who is also clairvoyant is real interesting in regards to a girl coming to age with self-image issue that already plaque teenagers. I'm an older guy so if I find it interesting, I hope teenagers will too.
    People address you as man but I was not sure if you are. Which with your stories makes me wonder. No, don't tell me the ambiguity is good. I'm glad your worried about how you are doing because you are making a good strip with content, humor, conflict in areas not addressed in this medium.
    Your Fan,
    Mike

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to mburrell For This Useful Post:


  34. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 195 Times in 113 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mburrell View Post
    Hi,
    I've just gotten a new laptop my first and some how posted here when I meant to post in your SB. I will post there in regards to your pin ups.
    I had just visually skipped through when I posted earlier then took a long look and read 'Opey the Warhead' then returned here to read the 'Doomsday' post. Very good stuff. Opey would be great for middle school and high school kids I think it addresses the bullying issue, self esteem etc well. Looking forward to seeing what you do next with it. My wife teaches high school I going to see if she will look this over and see how it might be used.
    Your Doomsday intrigues me too. Having had some experience with my mother-in-law and dementia I appreciate the role playing that families do to make life easier. Having someone with memory problems and who is also clairvoyant is real interesting in regards to a girl coming to age with self-image issue that already plaque teenagers. I'm an older guy so if I find it interesting, I hope teenagers will too.
    People address you as man but I was not sure if you are. Which with your stories makes me wonder. No, don't tell me the ambiguity is good. I'm glad your worried about how you are doing because you are making a good strip with content, humor, conflict in areas not addressed in this medium.
    Your Fan,
    Mike
    Thanks, Mike, for the thoughtful commentary. I made Opey for younger audiences, for certain, while "Miss Doomsday" is definitely for older teens to adults. All that swearing and violence!

    I'm grateful for your reading my work.

    Visit my just a tad bit strange sketchbook: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=224247

    My comic "Miss Doomsday" (here on CA): http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=223608

    My comic "Opey the Warhead" (also here on CA):
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=130842
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  35. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 195 Times in 113 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Here's another update.

    Any comments on the story or art would be greatly appreciated.

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Visit my just a tad bit strange sketchbook: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=224247

    My comic "Miss Doomsday" (here on CA): http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=223608

    My comic "Opey the Warhead" (also here on CA):
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=130842
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  36. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 195 Times in 113 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Hello Folks,
    I'd love to know your opinions on the comic so far. I know there's not much there yet but any comments or critiques would be appreciated, by professionals and non-professionals alike.

    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by zaccrockett; August 2nd, 2011 at 07:39 AM.
    Visit my just a tad bit strange sketchbook: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=224247

    My comic "Miss Doomsday" (here on CA): http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=223608

    My comic "Opey the Warhead" (also here on CA):
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=130842
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  37. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,903
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 817 Times in 670 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccrockett View Post
    I'd love to know your opinions on the comic so far. I know there's not much there yet but any comments or critiques would be appreciated, by professionals and non-professionals alike.
    Obviously, your drawing, inking, and visual-storytelling skills are pretty much beyond reproach. No problem there.

    I will go out on a limb. If I had one critique to offer it would be in the writing...I feel like I've seen a *lot* of "Emo Girl With A F*cked-Up Homelife" supernatural stories--in comics, in fiction, and in movies--and the twelve pages you've posted so far doesn't really do much besides establish that this is another entry in that genre, with fairly familiar character types (Nutso Mom, Stern Religious Dad, Bad-Boy Boyfriend.)

    That's not necessarily fatal, but if I were an editor deciding whether or not to publish this, I'd be looking to see some kind of interesting deviation from the basic template-- for example, if you actually made one character appealing rather than having all of them be bleak and nihilistic like they are now, readers would be less likely to read the first three pages, think "oh, I know where this is going," and toss it aside.

    Also, minor character points:

    1. Someone with a gun randomly shoots a bird right next to her, and she doesn't react except to say "Ewww?" That's pretty weird, even for someone as emotionally shut-down as she's apparently supposed to be.

    2. I don't get the significance of the wig...the Bad Boyfriend seems to imply that her mom's making her wear it, but if that's the case, why doesn't she just take it off when she leaves the house? It's not clear.

    As always, just my two cents.

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to Giacomo For This Useful Post:


  39. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 195 Times in 113 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Giacomo View Post
    Obviously, your drawing, inking, and visual-storytelling skills are pretty much beyond reproach. No problem there.

    I will go out on a limb. If I had one critique to offer it would be in the writing...I feel like I've seen a *lot* of "Emo Girl With A F*cked-Up Homelife" supernatural stories--in comics, in fiction, and in movies--and the twelve pages you've posted so far doesn't really do much besides establish that this is another entry in that genre, with fairly familiar character types (Nutso Mom, Stern Religious Dad, Bad-Boy Boyfriend.)

    That's not necessarily fatal, but if I were an editor deciding whether or not to publish this, I'd be looking to see some kind of interesting deviation from the basic template-- for example, if you actually made one character appealing rather than having all of them be bleak and nihilistic like they are now, readers would be less likely to read the first three pages, think "oh, I know where this is going," and toss it aside.

    Also, minor character points:

    1. Someone with a gun randomly shoots a bird right next to her, and she doesn't react except to say "Ewww?" That's pretty weird, even for someone as emotionally shut-down as she's apparently supposed to be.

    2. I don't get the significance of the wig...the Bad Boyfriend seems to imply that her mom's making her wear it, but if that's the case, why doesn't she just take it off when she leaves the house? It's not clear.

    As always, just my two cents.
    First, thanks for the thoughtful critique. You've given me a lot to chew on and for that I'm grateful. I'm thinking of starting from scratch and, if I do, I'll be mindful of your comments with regards to the characters.

    As for your minor points, the bird is not shot. It just falls from the sky and splats in front of her. Anne is freaked, at first, but then dismisses it with an "Eeewwww". It may not be clear from the drawings, though, and am curious if others are confused by the art in a similar manner.

    Regarding the wig, you bring up a great point. There's an explanation but, at this point, it would probably give away, to some extent, the story.

    I am concerned, however, about the plausibility or believability of the story and I think you hit on that.

    I'm not sure whether I'll start over or not on the comic. I'm mulling over a variety of things.

    Again, thanks for the useful analysis.

    Visit my just a tad bit strange sketchbook: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=224247

    My comic "Miss Doomsday" (here on CA): http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=223608

    My comic "Opey the Warhead" (also here on CA):
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=130842
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  40. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    413
    Thanks
    289
    Thanked 266 Times in 197 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Actually I loved that part (when she just says 'eww'.. I was like hahaha) I personally think too many comic characters are all moral and fixated on justice, and I hope at least Anne's personality stays the same because I love her as she is. Whatever you choose to do with this comic, don't let it die, I've really been enjoying it so far. Sorry for being silent so long >_<

    Hey you! Yes, you! Crit me!

    My CA.org Sketchbook 1 Last page Bashing much needed and appreciated!
    My daily art blog (all the junk and personal crap that my CA sketchbook doesn't have)

    Feel free to shoot me a pm anytime~
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

  41. The Following User Says Thank You to cloudcan For This Useful Post:


  42. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    558
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 195 Times in 113 Posts
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by cloudcan View Post
    Actually I loved that part (when she just says 'eww'.. I was like hahaha) I personally think too many comic characters are all moral and fixated on justice, and I hope at least Anne's personality stays the same because I love her as she is. Whatever you choose to do with this comic, don't let it die, I've really been enjoying it so far. Sorry for being silent so long >_<
    Thanks, cloudcan! It's funny but I've been thinking about canning the comic and starting over again. It wouldn't have been the first time, as I've struggled with my own vision for the comic and I'm always filled with doubt about it's quality. I think the best thing, however, is to just keep going and let the story run it's course, imperfections be damned. I don't think any artist could produce a work that will always please himself or others.

    Visit my just a tad bit strange sketchbook: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=224247

    My comic "Miss Doomsday" (here on CA): http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=223608

    My comic "Opey the Warhead" (also here on CA):
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=130842
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • 424,149 Artists
  • 3,599,276 Artist Posts
  • 32,941 Sketchbooks
  • 54 New Art Jobs
Art Workshop Discount Inside
Register

Developed Actively by vBSocial.com
The Art Department
SpringOfSea's Sketchbook