Teen Challenge 124: Street Magician - Voting

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

View Poll Results: Hocus pocus?!

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Creusa

7 35.00%
  • hu-ha

5 25.00%
  • vivi

14 70.00%
  • ryan mcshane

4 20.00%
  • anaiira

4 20.00%
  • v-lkry

6 30.00%
  • Forrest_I

4 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Thanks
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Vivi - My choice I felt it held the most in the way of a story, or my mind created one alot easier for the image. I did think this focus was really difficult though. As well as the time consuming cross hatch aproach which gives a really nice rustic feel.

Vlkry - I really loved yours, beautiful painted and lets be honest that really makes the difference. You would have been my second choice.

Rynoir - I loved the twist, it was really nice to see a change in this sort of proud magician to a more run down approach it paints an interesting mental picture and I feel you hit the focus really hard.

Creusa - Absolutely loved the twist on the image, really interesting idea comes to mind of elemental magician fighters, elements hate each other. Not sure if that was what you were going for so the story was really good, nice one getting at the focus.

Hu-ha - I admire your paintwork, a bit squared in places but at the same time I would not change it, you really drew attention to your character.

anaiira - Really nice image, liked the experimentation with the viewpoint. Am also loving the stylisation you achieved

Forrest_ - you again were one of my top people, I mean i loved the painting was really really good. It was a nice traditional style magician you really sort of painted the idea he was hiding something and its interesting to look at.

Again guys my crits are friendly I am not to great myself but all opinions help right? Everyone did so well great turn out for this one as well, really shocked can't wait to join you all in a few weeks after my exams where I will be doing better I hope.

Good job!!!!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Platinguard For This Useful Post:

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.