Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: DartGarry

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts

    DartGarry

    there are some sketches from imagination

    i hope you enjoy it

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry

    DartGarry
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by DartGarry; April 16th, 2014 at 06:10 AM.


  2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 505 Times in 481 Posts
    Might as well be the first to welcome you. Hi

    So I really like what you've got going on here. Very loose...but creative with lots of atmosphere.

    Hope to see more from you

    - A man diligent and skillful in his work will stand before kings -
    - All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty -

    "You can't design what you don't know." Jeff Watts (as seen in Windmaker's SB)

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jephyr X For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jephyr X View Post
    Might as well be the first to welcome you. Hi

    So I really like what you've got going on here. Very loose...but creative with lots of atmosphere.

    Hope to see more from you
    thanks for the Review! Yes, I usually try to convey atmospheric, and very pleased that you noticed it

  6. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tyrol
    Posts
    320
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 137 Times in 126 Posts
    A celebration of emotions! try to use also light colors; like in picture 5.

    Sketchbook

    why is it so hard to show empathy? probably because its missing.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Joyvenn For This Useful Post:


  8. #5
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyvenn View Post
    A celebration of emotions! try to use also light colors; like in picture 5.

    thanks for the comment!! sometimes myself thinking hard to draw in more light
    _______________________________________________
    blog
    sketchbook

  9. #6
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 65 Times in 59 Posts
    I like the atmosphere you have going! I wish I could better figure out whats going on in some of them, because what I can see is really interesting.

    The two cars are also very nice.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to habrok For This Useful Post:


  11. #7
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by habrok View Post
    I like the atmosphere you have going! I wish I could better figure out whats going on in some of them, because what I can see is really interesting.

    The two cars are also very nice.
    Thank you, an interesting review, because I really try to make the picture especially atmospheric. I am very pleased - you are welcome
    _______________________________________________
    blog
    sketchbook

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    606
    Thanks
    241
    Thanked 274 Times in 240 Posts
    Wow, cool! It's difficult to recognize what you show in some pictures and sketches, but that makes it interesting! You seem to have an unique style and show us many different techniques just in one post. I feel like I'm browsing trough some mystery story

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to JuliaMetzger For This Useful Post:


  14. #9
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyavande View Post
    Wow, cool! It's difficult to recognize what you show in some pictures and sketches, but that makes it interesting! You seem to have an unique style and show us many different techniques just in one post. I feel like I'm browsing trough some mystery story
    Wow! did not expect that so many people enjoy my studies for drawings and pictures that will catch your attention! Thank you that highlighted my impulses! Thank you so much I am very grateful
    _______________________________________________
    blog
    sketchbook

  15. #10
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bean Town, MA
    Posts
    5,319
    Thanks
    9,809
    Thanked 2,844 Times in 2,087 Posts
    cool work man! i love the variety of images, you seem to switch your approach quite a bit! its pretty refreshing!
    MY SKETCHBOOK!
    Some Sketchbooks you should check out! --->
    (expect this list to change alot)
    Mattinian
    RazorB
    Albino-Z
    MatejaPetkovic
    Cold
    Jama

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to NickyBeats For This Useful Post:


  17. #11
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyBeats View Post
    cool work man! i love the variety of images, you seem to switch your approach quite a bit! its pretty refreshing!
    many thanks Nicky!
    I rarely do sketches so it turns out more on feeling rather than technique - glad that you appreciated


    UPDATE (the bottom two pictures collection to the Russian modding to the Fallout)
    _______________________________________________
    blog
    sketchbook

  18. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    same place as ever
    Posts
    2,153
    Thanks
    222
    Thanked 695 Times in 467 Posts
    i like the pencils the most, they have a lightness the digis could have more of (not regarding the darkness of the content) But it's all really fluid and done with confidence, i can dig that

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to walnut For This Useful Post:


  20. #13
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by walnut View Post
    i like the pencils the most, they have a lightness the digis could have more of (not regarding the darkness of the content) But it's all really fluid and done with confidence, i can dig that
    interesting note, thank you!
    _______________________________________________
    blog
    sketchbook

  21. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    wow, this drawing with the guy and the gun at the operator table is beautyfull

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to carboncillo For This Useful Post:


  23. #15
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by carboncillo View Post
    wow, this drawing with the guy and the gun at the operator table is beautyfull
    i glad that you like this
    thank you
    UPDATE (first pic)
    _______________________________________________
    blog
    sketchbook

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Art: DartGarry NeverLand
    By DartGarry in forum FINISHED ART & ARTWORK
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: April 17th, 2014, 03:52 AM
  2. Art: DartGarry NeverLand
    By DartGarry in forum FINISHED ART & ARTWORK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 12th, 2011, 06:53 AM
  3. SketchBook: DartGarry
    By DartGarry in forum Sketchbooks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 12th, 2011, 06:00 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Developed Actively by vBSocial.com