Sketchbook: twilightmoon777's Sketchbook - Page 4
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: twilightmoon777's Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    That was a big post. Lots of good stuff. I have a bunch of stuff i need to get scanned in. Been drawing everyday, but I just haven't scanned it and posted it. I'll try and do it tonight.

Looking for a mentor
    If you have a moment I would love any tips or critiques that might help me improve my work.

My sketchbook (please leave a critique)

SSG Group
    twilightmoon777
    Streben
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    @ anivy

Thank you so much for returning the favor! It's good to know that others can see my improvement!

@ Brink!

Thanks for stopping by. Sweet! You are most correct, that's him. :3 Glad I'm starting to get the likeness down a bit. Still so much more work to do though! @_@

@ AriyaLothiriell

Thank you!

@ wannabeanimator

Thanks, I look forward to yours too. I'm hoping to start putting up some Blender stuff as well but been so busy with school that I barely have time to draw. That will all change though in about 3 more weeks.

@ Dayle

Thanks! Yeah I know I really need to start doing more quick sketches but sketching in public just makes me so nervous. haha I'll get over it eventually!

@ kamikazel33t

Thanks! Yeah people have suggested that before but I could never wrap my head around the idea. Been so use to drawing line for line. I'll definitely be checking out that video though. Thanks again!

@ phatbuddha

Thanks! You've been doing way better than me! I really need to start drawing everyday even if it's just for half an hour. I've been getting lazy. >_>

Quick Update ~ Sad to say nothing much but it's better than nothing right? These are just some sketches I did in my pen only sketchbook. Need to get back into Loomis and drawing from life. Stay tune for that, hopefully it won't be long!

Attached Images Attached Images    

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Don't worry about being nervous (I used to get that way too, especially when people start starring back at you!) However most people are actually just interested in what you're doing and can actually be really friendly. The pressure is also good because it focuses your mind on picking out basic forms and shapes. Good luck.

Works Conceptart sketchbook 2011 - 2014
    Tutorials Conceptart links for tutorials, guides "and more."
    Blog Art Tweets Contact : Daylesart@live.co.uk
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dayle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I can really see the improvement in your drawings. One thing I have been trying to do is take my time and slow things down a bit. Also not being afraid to erase and rework an area if I messed it up instead of continuing to push a through when I know something doesn't quite look right. Keep it up. I was sick last week, but I will get back to sketching everyday again this week. You with me?

Looking for a mentor
    If you have a moment I would love any tips or critiques that might help me improve my work.

My sketchbook (please leave a critique)

SSG Group
    twilightmoon777
    Streben

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey! You're very welcome! Those latest drawings are a big improvement!! Keep it up & fill those pages!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by phatbuddha View Post
    I can really see the improvement in your drawings. One thing I have been trying to do is take my time and slow things down a bit. Also not being afraid to erase and rework an area if I messed it up instead of continuing to push a through when I know something doesn't quite look right. Keep it up. I was sick last week, but I will get back to sketching everyday again this week. You with me?
    Yeah! Let's do it! Everyday this week!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Its been wonderful watching your progress

Rookie Sketch book My Sketchbook ^_^ Critque Wanted!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey guys!

Long time no see eh? I'm still alive and still trying to keep up with my art as much as I can. Here's a recent drawing I just finished. Getting better but I know I still have a long way to go. I got really lazy with this drawing. Though that's probably because I had been working on it on and off for about three months. By that time I was just so over it. Also I didn't even really bother with the hair. There are suppose to be braids there. Heh. None the less I learned a lot from drawing this and working on it for as long as I did. All and all I'm relatively satisfied with it. Let me know what you all think. *Goes back to drawing*

Name:  Drawing.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  154.7 KB

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Members who have read this thread: 8