Thanks

Looking for a partner!

I saw that there is a forum for artists looking for work, but I could not find one to post for "looking for artists". So here I am.
    I am looking for an artist who would be willing to put some serious time and dedication into a partnership with me. I created a Sci-Fi trading card game for the Android, iPhone, and iPad mobile markets, a game that can also be transfered over to tabletop. I have the money to pay for development but do not have the money to pay individually for the amount of art needed. The only way I can see my game hitting the markets is if there is a 50/50 partnership between an artist and myself.
    I am the money and design, you are the the art!
    I am aware that this is a long shot but I figured I would give it a shot. If there is anyone out there interested please email me with a sample of your work and I can give you more details.

jcooper9191@gmail.com

I hope to hear from some of you!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,555 Times in 2,765 Posts
    this belongs in the jobs /collaboration threads, since you're not paying people.
    By the way its a bad idea but there are planty of stupid people willing to give away their services

Thanks
    Jjjk29: There is no longer a "no pay/collaboration" forum because it just became a separate entity. If you click on the "JOBS" forum link (or the right hand corner of the forum), to takes you to the new CA.org job site. There is an "Opportunities" section for non paid work there.