Eat My Leg Ent. in need of Panelist (comic artist)
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thumbs up Eat My Leg Ent. in need of Panelist (comic artist)

Eat My Leg Entertainment, a Indie comic studio, needs a panelist (comic artist) in order to see their debut project "ECKED" come to fruition and eventual publication.
    Help bring a world to life, a world where Angels and Demons and all sorts of fantastic creatures walk around, where a lone boy from Old England must find his way back to his dimension during the midst of a global war
    over the realm's magic Orbs or die trying. This Epic has everything: Blood, War, Honor, Drama, Suspense, Love, Hate, Gore and Betrayal as well as it's little twists here and there.

EMLE has basically every other position that is needed covered. We just need someone to put it all together with us. This is not a paying job, it's a partnership. We want only those who create awesome works of art because of passion, not money. We want you to work WITH us...not FOR us.

Contact us at eat_my_leg_entertainment@hotmail.com so we may see your work, or here if you feel comfortable with doing so. Even though this is non-paying job, good artwork is still a must in the industry.

Last edited by Dragon-ED; June 7th, 2011 at 12:14 AM. Reason: added information
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.