Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Thanks

Talking A Funny Public Service Announcement Claymation (by P.B.)

A Funny Public Service Announcement Claymation (by P.B. my daughter). My daughter made this claymation, with my help, for a class project but we found it funny enough to put up on youtube. Hope it makes you laugh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5T6iINh7CQ

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

A Funny Public Service Announcement Claymation (by P.B.)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaddyTV View Post
    A Funny Public Service Announcement Claymation (by P.B. my daughter). My daughter made this claymation, with my help, for a class project but we found it funny enough to put up on youtube. Hope it makes you laugh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5T6iINh7CQ
    Yes, Good job. You have created good clamation. Now, try to make 2D or 3D cartoon with different atmosphere.

Thanks

Talking The Avengers - Captain America Gets A Pimple Claymation

In this claymation cartoon Captain America gets a pimple and must go to the lab for a scientist to help him get rid of it. With horrific results! Check it out for a good laugh!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q57kBGcdQg8

Thanks
    That was excellent hahaha.

Thanks

Talking Batman Goes On A Rampage Claymation Cartoon

This claymation / animated parody has Batman walking on the dark side and taking some of his frustration out on the city. We used a combination of claymation, animation and simple CGI in this cartoon.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,359 Times in 4,379 Posts
    I think you need to consider your camera angles a lot more to make it more dramatic. Go and watch a ton of old black and white movies, check out the dramatic shots. You can rework this a lot more.

Thanks
    i agree!

Thanks

Babysitter Nightmare (P.B.'s Dream) Claymation

A funny claymation short made by my daughter and sound editing and production by myself. Hopefully it will be good for a laugh and don't forget to comment she loves to read them.

Thanks

Robin How To Make Tutorial / Time Lapse (Part 1 of 2)

How to make a clay Robin (from comics) Tutorial. In this video we show the process we went through to make our Robin clay figure. This one will be used in an upcoming parody claymation cartoons. Stay tuned for the Batman and Robin parody cartoon and other claymation cartoons!

Thanks

Robin How To Make Tutorial / Time Lapse (Part 2 of 2)

How to make a clay Robin (from comics) tutorial part 2 of 2. In this video we show the process we went through to make our Robin clay figure. This one will be used in an upcoming parody claymation cartoons. Stay tuned for the Batman and Robin parody cartoon and other claymation cartoons!

Thanks

Valentine's Day Charlie Butters Balloon Claymation (Interactive)

This is our Charlie Butters Balloon Valentine interactive film. In this claymation Charlie and his wife go ballooning for Valentine's Day and unfortunately Charlie ends up in trouble. We made this one interactive, so when his wife gets made at Charlie's clumsiness you get to choose what to say. It will determine the outcome.

Thanks

Talking Charlie Butters: Runaway Lawnmower Claymation

In this claymation cartoon Charlie's wife bugs him to do the lawn. As he really doesn't want to do it he gets his daughter Izzy to do it but things go horribly wrong when Izzy starts the lawnmower. Check it out for a good laugh!

Thanks
    I know this reply comes kind of late but thanks for commenting, you were right he was rough and we have since cleaned him up some for our other cartoons. Thanks for the tip

Thanks

Cool Izzy Prank Call #1 - Andrew The Ghost Claymation

My claymation cartoon! In this offshoot of our ongoing family rated claymation comedy "the misadventures of Charlie Butters," Izzy Butters, Charlie's daughter, becomes the center of attention. She receives a prank call from an unknown person but thins soon backfire for this mysterious prank caller. Who is it you ask, I suppose you'll have to watch and find out!

Thanks

Question Jim & Bob The Two Amoebas Claymation

My claymation cartoon! In this funny claymation the two amoebas, Jim and Bob, contemplate the existence of life outside their microscopic universe. Check it out for a quick laugh!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1