Comic Book Publisher Logo
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Comic Book Publisher Logo

I need a Logo designed that will be shown on the website as well as every Comic book/Graphic novel produced. The logo should be simple and fit in with the typical comic book theme, a good example of this is the Darkhorse Comics logo.

In the design i need a small picture and then the name of my company, very similar to the style of darkhorse's logo.

IF YOU CANT FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS DONT APPLY, because your submission will be deleted

1. In your submissions please include examples of previous logos designed. If you have done other comic book company logos that is a perk. If you haven't done logo design you wont be considered.

2. Include the rate in which you would charge for something like this.

3. Title your e-mail submission LOGO.

4. Include your location (LIKE WHERE YOU LIVE!!!)

5. No attachments!!!! Send me a online link to your samples. Double check your links!!!!

6. ALSO include a timeframe in which it would take you to finish this task.

IF YOU CANT FOLLOW THESE RULES THEN DONT APPLY!!! IT CONSTANTLY AMAZES ME HOW MANY ARTISTS DONT FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES. HOW CAN YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY IF YOU CANT DO THIS SIMPLE TASK.

I really am a good guy to work with im just so fed up with how most applicants cant follow the most basic instructions.

ALL SUBMISSIONS TITLED LOGO sent to

Comicsubmission (@) Gmail.com

Thanks for your time.

Kevin

Last edited by ComicSubmission; May 16th, 2011 at 04:07 PM. Reason: typo
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.