Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts

Any Home Brewers and/or Wine Makers out there?

Hi folks

I just thought I'd see if anyone else here has taken any interest in the fine art of crafting ones own alcoholic beverage. I've been home brewing for a couple of years now. I'm mostly brewing from clone recipes of some of my favorite English ESBs and I've been experimenting with with some smokier bocks. I'd love to try my hand at some Belgian style ales as well.

How about anyone else? Does anyone make beer, wine, cider or mead?

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,499 Times in 747 Posts
    Just a kit brewer, so far. I can make 30 pints of excellent beer from a £7 kit that they sell at the local hardware store. It makes me disinclined to experiment with the component parts.

I did make six or seven gallons of wine from elderberries and blackberries last September, but none of it is bottled or sampled yet.
    I was once on the receiving end of a critique so savagely nasty, I marched straight out of class to the office and changed my major (sketchbook).

Thanks
    Thanked 2,882 Times in 2,104 Posts
    hell yea dude!! i just brewed 5 gallons of a sierra nevada clone IPA today!! cant wait to bottle those bad boys!!

i used a small home brew place that lets you rent out their vats. they supply the malt, hops, and everything else. but its pretty fucking sweet! cant wait to get my beer. im getting 6 cases of 22 oz bottles!
    MY SKETCHBOOK!
    Some Sketchbooks you should check out! --->
    (expect this list to change alot)
    Mattinian
    RazorB
    Albino-Z
    MatejaPetkovic
    Cold
    Jama

Thanks
    yeah, man....one of my teacher got first place in home made beer in my state
    and yeah asain family be making there own too, but not beer, they are making liquor and its hennessy...u dont want to drink it home made liquor...you'll feel tipsy one shot...
    my friend offer me to try it and i was like hell no!!! who knows how many percent alcohol is in it x_x

Obey the principle without being bound by it. LEARN, MASTER AND ACHIEVE!!!~ Bruce Lee

When one has no form, one can be all forms; when one has no style, he can fit in with any style.~ Bruce Lee