Thanks

Just... COMPLETELY shameless self-promotion (Music related)

So, as some of you may or may not know (I'm gonna assume "may not") I was around these boards like, 4-5 years ago. I, like many of you still maintain the lifelong dream of living comfortably off of being an artist/illustrator, in some capacity. Fortunately, I have been able to get relatively close to that dream, as I am now a graphic designer and illustrator for a small ad company.

One of the causes for the hiatus was the typical job, being-able-to-get-into-bars, etc. Whilst away though, I forayed into another lifelong dream, which was to be a DJ. I've always loved electronic music, and since I was old enough to pick which music I wanted to listen to, it's always been that.

Anyway, I'm gradually entering the world of production, but in the meantime, I've had the good fortune of finding many local friends who are as passionate about this kind of music as I have always been, and as such I've had the opportunity to share the bill with many really talented and noteworthy electronic musicians across different genres of dance music.

ANYWAY, I made a new mix, and here is a link to said mix:
    http://soundcloud.com/attikka/attikka-summer-2011-mix

It's pretty good for driving around with the windows down.

*Note* The aforementioned mix is a composition containing copyrighted works by artists other than myself. All copyrights belong to their respective owners. I am not selling or profiting from this mix.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    At first I thought "Oh man, another soundcloud-I-am-a-Dj" but then I turned this on, and the first track kinda blew me away. Genius mix! I dislike about 3-4 Songs after the first, those who sound more pop-like, but then at 17,5 minutes... BOOM! Back again, love it! Straight Dubstep, genius.

Very good mix! I instantly downloaded it and sent it to all my friends who like this kind of music!
    Sketchbook
    Now crit the shit out of me!

Thanks
    Glad to hear you liked it!

Granted, I should actually be posting some artwork. There will be some of that forthcoming, I promise.