Dream #2 Commissioned Piece...
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Dream #2 Commissioned Piece...

*PLEASE DO NOT SEND PM'S AS I ASKED BELOW, If you want to submit please post here PM's will be deleted*

Ok so I have been distant here for some while. However I am back and it's time to commission #2. Below you will find a brief description of the dream/vision. If you think you can nail it, please post in here (I will not answer PM's.)

*Description* - This is a weird one, and I am not sure if it was from a dream or some other world I went to on some ADD adventure. Either way it's fun and should provide someone with a good time behind the pen/brush.

There is just a scene, I'd say 1860's-70's, of a fort sitting atop a hill. The hill is lightly wooded, and very overgrown with tall grasses. I can't recall if the fort was active or not, but for sake of creating odd imagery it might benefit the piece to have some military types added in.

The fun of the scene is in it's most odd character (and I believe originally it's only inhabitant). Standing outside the forts walls there was an older man, a farmer I guess, wearing overalls and a blue flannel shirt. He is looking back directly at you with a big open smile and a waving hand. The odd part is, he is holding a hose and just spraying the side of the fort with it. You can't see where the hose is coming from, and are giving nothing more then just this visual of an old farmer spraying the side of a wooden fort with a hose.

The fort was not dirty from what I can remember.

This is open to anyone, I had no specific style in mind, but I think it would play to realism best as that might create an even more odd feeling for the image.

Either way it's a fun project for anyone who has the time to toy with it and make a few extra bucks while doing so.

Cheers, and I look forward to seeing people responses.

The final piece will be posted, but here and on a blog both giving credit to the artist who is chosen.

Please post submissions here or email to Dream@ewokreacharound.com

gl

-Dream Commissioner

P.S. If you don't read this post and just paste your info in as a response I am not going to follow up. This is a piece that requires someone who is actually interested in it, not someone who is just pharming for any job that's posted. There is good money to be had for the right person and I will let this hang until that person is found. The last time I did this it was same day turn around, but for the sake of this being done right I will let it linger for a year if need be.

Last edited by Dream commissioner; May 10th, 2011 at 02:32 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    how much money you have thought pay?

thanks

----------------------------
    http://1oshuart.deviantart.com/

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    that depends on the skill of the artist entirely. It would not be less then $200 though

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hi ....do u need to digitally or traditionally ? .......thanx

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I prefer digital, but as long as a high res digital version can be supplied I do not mind one way or the other.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    @Dream Commissioner, it would be fairer to other job postings on here if you provided an email address rather than people responding on here. Otherwise this thread will just get bumped repeatedly.

Thanks

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Tom,

I prefer to keep everything in one location, and also to not leave my email open to spams from art farms/general board trolls who just shoot of responses for anything that's posted.

However that said, you do make a good point and I don't want to create any feeling of unfairness, even though it does not state in the rules I have to put in an email.

I will edit my post above with the addition of an email.

Cheers Tom and apologies.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks very much D.C.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    If you prefer, you can have people leave you private messages on this forum, rather than leaving an email. I will, however, have to delete posts that people leave in this thread unless they are appropriate questions or comments. No replies to the job offer though, those should be handled between the artist and the job poster for the over all fairness and clutter reduction of the board.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wilson,

Thanks, and understood. I have added an email and I have been getting nailed ever since haha. Some great portfolios though.

Keep em coming people.

And cheers.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Some good submissions have come through, this is still open however.

Please remember I WILL DELETE any submission that is just sent without showing that you have actually read what is being asked. I am getting about 5-10 of these a day.

Please read the post, if it sounds like fun then send a submission.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Did you want people to submit their work to you and you'll pay the one you like most?

~If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I had not planned to do that no. Was just going to hire the person who seems most fit for the piece.

If you want to submit concepts/drafts though it wouldn't hurt. I just typically don't ask people to do work until an agreement is made in which they will be paid for the work they are doing.

But yeh your welcome to submit something if you think it will better help you get the job.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    great topic! What is the main focus? the Oldman, the hill, the fort?
    What camera angle do you imagine?

_QUASAR_

Blog

SKETCHBOOK

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.