Looking For Comic Book Artists
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Looking For Comic Book Artists

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Looking For Comic Book Artists

Hello again since i had such great luck the first time around, i am in search for some new artists to take on some new projects. I enjoy working with creative, artists who will work to make the best project possible. Artist opinions are great to have.

Im starting to look at submissions and find artists now but these projects wont be ready to start work for about two weeks.

Upcoming projects are all around 12 pages, designed to be a first issue of each concept. All of these comics are based in reality. All will be full color.

Projects

1. Is a historical fiction action comic that takes place during the American Revolutionary War.

2. Is a futuristic space comic, think something along the lines of Halo or Avatar.

3. Is a Zombie comic, which includes several U.S. soldiers stationed in Iraq.

4. Is the possibility of a couple of horror ideas, and super heros.

Artist abilites-It truly is easiest for me to to pay one person as the one stop shop for pencils, inks, colors, and letters. So please let me know how many of these you can do. If you are limited to just a couple of these still feel free to applly, however most likely preferance will be given to those who can do the most. Being able to do Pencils, inks, and colors is really what im looking for and if you can do letters thats an extra bonus.

pay- When you apply please include your page rates for each of these individual tasks as well as for a full page if can do all of the work. I wont be emaling you to negotiate rates, so let me know what your honest rates are, and if i can work them and i like your art ill let you know.

Contract -Before any work is started, you will be asked to sign a freelance work for hire contract. This signs over the rights of the art to myself, as well as includes a NDA. IN ORDER TO GET THE CONTRACT SET UP I NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED ( as in what country, if you are in the USA please note which state)

How to Apply - YOU NEED TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS OR ELSE YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
    1. Please title your e mail as 'Submission'
    2. Include a Link to your ONLINE portfolio and works. NO ATTACHMENTS. if you dont have any examples of sequential work you will not be considered.
    3. Include your page rates SEE THE PAY SECTION FOR BETTER DETAILS.
    4. INCLUDE YOUR LOCATION
    5. Also please include how long it would take you to complete the 12 pages.

ALL SUBMISSONS TO ComicSubmission (@) Gmail.com
    If you have applied to a previous post by me, i still have your portfolio and you will be considered along with the rest. NO NEED TO APPLY AGAIN.

Thanks for sticking with me i really look forward to seeing what you all have to offer.

Kevin

Last edited by ComicSubmission; May 8th, 2011 at 05:35 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I am a comic artist from Kolkata inIndia ,working in this arena for quite a long time,generally finish one normal comic page per day,pencil and ink page rate normaly from 50$ to 60$ ,i am interested to work in your project, here is my work in this link bellow, Please check and let me know your view, with best regards

Koushik Kundu

http://koushikcomics.webs.com/

email koushikart1@gmail.com

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 4