I want to upgrade my hardware.
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Icon I want to upgrade my hardware.

Hi all.
    I'll be very straight forward - I am looking for some used ram memory and graphic cards. Used because I can't afford brand new now and often people got some staff to sell.

And the things I got and wish to get replaced are: nVidia 9600gt graphic card 512mb and mixed 3 gb in total ram.

I'm living in 3rd zone, East-London if there's a social soul here :B or if you know a good second-hand place, please tell me.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello,

I don't have any hard ware to give you... but http://www.amazon.co.uk/ can help you. You could buy almost everything from there and at cheap prices (used and new). If you think it's a scam or can't pay for the shipping. I go to stores (I live in canada) like futureshop and I tell them about the pricing so then they compare. If they ind proof that I am right they let me buy it for the exact same price at http://www.amazon.ca/

Black Spot is offline Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,375 Times in 3,596 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Try the computer fairs at Stratford or Crystal Palace - both at the weekends. Just know what you're looking for and the prices beforehand. There are a lot of bargains, but there is crap as well.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.