Looking for a comic artist for 3~6 pages
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Looking for a comic artist for 3~6 pages

Hey all . I hope I'm doing this right. I'm looking for a comic artist to do a short fantasy comic around 3-6 pages depending on price and the final script. This is a personal/private gift for my partner based on a television series fan story she co-wrote with a friend. If you have any problems doing commissions with copyrighted characters, this job is not for you. Although there will likely be nothing more graphic than kissing, you must be ok with (homo)sexual/lesbian themes. There will not necessarily be any heavily detailed background/scenery work, but if you're up for it, it could be discussed.

As for style, just generic super hero comic style is fine. We're not too picky so we'll look at others, however we are not interested in anime/manga art. Either penciled or inked, it depends on your style and price.

Compensation
    Flexible budget so please contact me with your rates per page for both pencils and inks.

Deadline
    I'm hoping for this to take no longer than two months (the quicker the better - this is a quite belated gift), but with regular updates I can be pretty patient.

Usage
    As stated earlier, this is a personal commission. It's just to make my woman happy and won't be used for anything anywhere beyond her own personal enjoyment. Whatever you want to do with your own work after it's done is fine by us!

Contact information
    I have trouble receiving e-mails from conceptart and don't want to post my e-mail publicly, so please contact me via private message and I'll tell you my address (or we can just discuss it over PM). Please show me examples of your comic work, not just general paint/concept/design/etc .

Last edited by DataNully; April 30th, 2011 at 02:37 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hullo, I sent you a private message but I'm not sure if it went through. Let me know if you get it or not, so I can send you some samples.

Cheers!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.