[Rite Publishing] Single piece $120 color cover [Closed]
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

[Rite Publishing] Single piece $120 color cover [Closed]

The full commercial rights for a cover image for our product currently titled 1001 Spells for $120.00 you will retain the right to sell prints and and use the image for display in your portfolio. This would be due May 26th, we pay half upon submission of the thumbnail sketch via paypal, and the other half upon completion with one round of revisions

The image we would like would be 300 dpi (this is to cover and will have to work with .25 inches of bleed). Layered as three separate images a ancient library of scroll racks and book shelves for the background piece, and two separate full figures each casting a spell at the other , I would like one beefcake (sexy male) giant divine spellcaster and one piece of cheescake (sexy female) arcane spellcaster wyrd (half-elf, half-ogre magi)

The end result would be something similar in style to this image

If you are interested follow the following format, failure to do so will result in the deletion of your inquiry.
    email CLOSED

If you attach images to this email i will delete the email without opening it. I will close out this thread on friday and announce our selection.

Last edited by Rite Publishing; May 6th, 2011 at 03:01 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    We Have Chosen to go with John Wigley as our artist on this project.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.