Page 46 of 105 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 ... LastLast

Thread: The Netherlands

Thanks
    Yes I want to go!
    I don't like the idea of paying for it, 17 euros for Amsterdam train ticket, and then also the entrance costs. Shitty that the "museumjaarkaart" won't be accepted there. Ah well I'll live.
    If I have the money I'll go with you I hope.

love
    Marleen

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Yeah that's a cool idea. I was planning to go there. I don't realy mind when we get together.

Thanks
    yup, that's a really nice idea, already wanted to go, but this way it will only be more fun

Last edited by D.Labruyere; December 2nd, 2006 at 02:02 PM.

Thanks
    I was about to propose this, but you beat me to it. (: I'll tag along!
    Btw, Noe where do you live? I have an OV, so you could maybe travel with me with 40% discount. I go from Amersfoort to Amsterdam with the train.

EDIT: I just found out you live in Eindhoven, so it's not such a good idea since you have to buy 2 tickets and that's way more expensive. But tell me, how is it that it costs 17 euros for you to go to Amsterdam? I just checked ns.nl and it says it costs 28,60 retour withut reduction. And seeing that you are 16 you don't have an OV yet, so you're going with someone else?

Last edited by boogz; December 1st, 2006 at 03:24 AM.

Thanks
    I have a "kortingskaart" so don't worry
    I travel from Eindhoven to Meppel (where my boyfriend lives) like 2/3 times a month, and back, so I damn need one
    Already saved about €300 with it..

The NS is making sooo much money out of me.. like €40 - €70 a month

love
    Marleen

Thanks
    Allright, I've just been looking at that website of the "bodies exhibition" and they say there that it's best to get tickets beforehand.
    You get a ticket which will give you entrance to the exhibition for half an hour. So I guess if you don't show up within that half an hour, you can't see the exhibition. Ofcourse after you're inside, you can stay as long as you want to.
    Now I'm wondering; should we just buy our tickets there, or should we (well at least I) buy them beforehand? I guess it would suck if the train delayed and I couldn't get into the exhibition anymore
    Ah maybe I'm worrying too much.

It's open from 10.00 - 18.00 u I think, so let's just pick a time when we'll meet up?
    I'd like to go some day this month, because it's the last month my CJP is valid and that saves me € 4,-

lalalala
    so who's going?

- Noë
    - Merlin
    - Jaïn
    - Haldor
    - Beershite
    - Boogz

who are "the regulars" ?

Ah well, now I really need to get some sleep hihi
    byebye
    Marleen

Thanks
    Oh whoa, the 30 min rule really sucks ass. Can't one of the guys go there and get all the tickets at the same time, maybe telling the cashier that some of the people come from far away and might have some delay with trains?
    Or maybe we could just go there really early to eliminate that chance.

Also, Noe, I think Jain wanted us to get a big group and go there in 2007, so there won't be so much dropouts like last time. I read that you can get some kind of discount if you go with 15 people or more.. Not sure if there are that many people here that could go, but yeah, would certainly be cool and it could make up for your 4 euros.

Thanks
    Yup with the group discount it's 16 euros per person as well, just as with my CJP.
    You can buy your tickets at any ticketservice point, as well as online, but that does give you the chance of being delayed and thus not able to get in anymore

I think I'll go two times
    oh by the way, does anyone know if there are like chairs or benches over there? If not, I"ll bring my own little chair I think.

Love
    Marleen

Last edited by Noë; December 4th, 2006 at 04:27 AM.

Thanks
    Hey boogz. I do not have a problem with going to the expo twice, this year also, but i was kind of worried, because at the last meeting there were a lot of no show peeps. So let's just plan something, see what happens.

I'm prepared to go there anytime anywhere, so noë, you are taking the initiative on this one, please post a suitable date and time if you like, and i'll broadcast the message of a new meeting.

cheers

Jaïn

visit my sketchbook here:Jaïn Sketches

or my portfolio here: Jaïn's Portfolio

Thanks
    I would definitely want to go to this expo with you guys, that is if you dont mind me tagging along. Also, I dont know 100% sure if I can make it until we know the date/time but my guess is I can make it .

Putting the FUN in FORUM!.... wait...

My Sketchbook

Thanks
    why the silence around this new meeting?

noë?

visit my sketchbook here:Jaïn Sketches

or my portfolio here: Jaïn's Portfolio

Thanks
    Was asking myself the same thing... Well, i don't know what the rest of you are going to do, but i think i'll go down there next week. Guess that will be a thursday. I'll call the B v Berlage later today because i heard some rumors about the exhibition being sold out all the way to march. Now that would suck, to say the least.
    Toedeledoki

Thanks
    ok, the march thing was BS. Im going this saturday, around 12 o'clock. If anyone wants to tag along just drop a message here and we will arrange something.
    On a extreme short notice i know, but when we will go with a big group i'll make sure to join aswell!
    Cheers

Page 46 of 105 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 3