Page 45 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread: The Netherlands

Thanks
    I'm in

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    thx for the invite, but well
    my current situation. I really want to attend a sketchmeet so badly
    I live 55 km van eindhoven( not so far, doable) but the the prob is; Ik ben op zeescoutskamp dan ^^" en in roermond eigelijk, wat nog stommer is want dan ben ik nog dichterbij :p.
    spijtig... misschien later in de toekomst ^^.
    en nog een klein ding... tis geen patat! tzijn frieten nondedju!
    Old sketchbook: 0shade0

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 0shade0 View Post
    en nog een klein ding... tis geen patat! tzijn frieten nondedju!
    hahaha, die belgen toch ^^ geweldig
    I'll tell you when I might organise another meet then. But that 'zeescoutskamp' (have no idea what it is ^^ sounds like scouting? ) sounds nice too right?!

love
    Marleen

Thanks
    sounds like fun - count me in for 80% sure (depends on my workload at that time - hard to predict)

15 à 20 euro /hr for the model seems reasonable, depending on experience and how tough the poses would be (try to find someone who's willing to go nude or even swimsuit/bikini style though.. way more interesting as a subject imo... or add some draped cloth or whatever)

not having a stipkaart, what would be the cost for the bus to us belgians?

also, belgians pm me so we might carpool/travel together by train! (i don't have a car btw)

marleen, can you check train timetables so we can be sure to get back in time? i'd hate to spend the night at some dodgy trainstation

finally: zeescoutskamp is just like a scouting camp trip, but they do kaka in the water as opposed to in the woods :p
    WEED TORTURE WIN
    www.hyver.com -()- sketch thread

Thanks
    wow that's a lot of questions and info!
    Here are some responses:

On the model; I already asked a (girl)friend of mine and she'll tell me tomorrow if she's on vacation then or not. She has some nice gothic clothing like corsets and stuff to wear, she might do something swimsuit like but nude won't be doable since she's underage (17) and she probably wouldn't want that anyways. I can also ask for the phone numbers of some of the nude models we had at my figure drawing course last year. They usually have interesting poses, but I guess they will be a bit more expensive. I don't think anyone objects to nude models right? If so, please tell me. I could also combine the two, like my friend for an hour and a nude model for two hours or whatever, because my friend said she liked the idea and she might want to draw stuff herself.

You could share the cost for a strippenkaart. A 15-strippenkaart costs Ä6,70. Also if there's too little of you people without strippenkaart to share one, you can go on my strippenkaart as well. I usually buy the big 45 ones, so I'll probably have some space left on those I wouldn't advice you to buy the small ones in the bus, because that can get pricey.

I really have no idea how the train times are and how much that would cost.. I did hear of a cheap bus line (www.eurolines.nl) but since I don't know from which city you'd like to come I can't really check the times. Hmm but the latest return time would be 18.30 u. so that's a bit early maybe?
    You can check train times at www.nsinternationaal.nl but I think you'll have to go via Roosendaal then so that would mean a lot of extra travelling time.
    If you want to stay over that might be possible, the possibility will depend on my parents because They don't know yet if they're home or on vacation that day and they probably don't want people they don't know sleeping over while they're away

So euhm I guess that's it Hope I helped and cleared some stuff up for ya
    Oh and thanks for the explanation of zeescoutkamp But that created another question because I have no idea what 'kaka' is

Well it would be cool if you and maybe some other belgians could make it !
    Love,
    Marleen

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyver View Post
    finally: zeescoutskamp is just like a scouting camp trip, but they do kaka in the water as opposed to in the woods :p
    you are evil!

eigelijk marleen, zeescoutskamp en zeescouts is hetzelfde als gewone scouts of landscouts, wij zeilen gewoon veel. das alles, en jah kakken int water... ik denk dak ik de enige van onze gouw ben die dat ooit heeft gedaan...
    ofjah mss toch niet
    Old sketchbook: 0shade0

Thanks
    hey marleen, thanks for inviting me for the sketchmeet, i would definatly want to be there. biggest problem is that i live way north, in Leeuwarden Friesland, so thats a damn long train ride (3hours heen en terug). that leaves not much time for drawing at your place. also, my ov wouldn't be active (i have a week card) and so, it will be very pricy... i try to find another solution, but think it will be very difficult...

tell me when you will organize another meeting,im very interested i will try to be there. i think a place like utrecht is handy, because its very central point of the netherlands and good bereikbaarheid.
    if i dont come, i wish all of you good luck the 7th and see you!
    Last edited by JellevdVegt; June 20th, 2007 at 12:16 PM.

Thanks
    @ 0shade0; ah zo ik snap het. !
    @ Teh Gosu; I see, well there have been quite some meets in Amsterdam, so that'll be a bit closer. Just check out this thread every once in a while to see what's going on Please don't do that train ride unless you réally want it it'll cost ya.. I know because I spend at least €22 every week I visit my boyfriend (he lives in Meppel) and usually that's €30 because I can't buy a 'weekendretour' if I want to go earlier than 19.00 on friday. Blegh So that's where all my money goes to at the moment (and some of my bf's too every time there's still some month left at the end of my money).

Ah enough talking from me now
    Back on topic I guess

Love
    Marleen

Thanks
    Ah bummer! I'm vacation around that time... Have fun peeps!

Thanks
    Sounds like fun, I'm from Hamont-Achel 20 km from einhoven, I can't come because,
    my parents have there 25 marriage anniversary.
    Last edited by Flutic; June 22nd, 2007 at 05:13 AM.

Thanks
    ah, too bad peeps
    but there'll be other times ^^

@ Flutic; 25th anniversary huh? Congrats That's a nice date to have a party I must say. And 20 km from Eindhoven.. you can cycle that in 1/1,5 hours hihi ^^

Love
    Marleen

Thanks
    Thanks for the invite Noë. I'll have a look at my "schedule" and hopefully let you know something in time. Still haven't planned my vacation/job yet, so who knows.

Nice opportunity for me to get back into drawing tho.

Thanks
    hi ..... nice work
    i like ur drawing kip it up,,,,,,,,,,

Thanks
    Thanks for the invitation! You can put me on the -not so certain-list! I do think this would be a good investment of time, getting to meet others with the same enthusiasm for drawing. But... Work might interfere with my schedule. .."schedule". So the decisive factor for me would be if I can make it on this date.

Any other weekend would actually be more convenient. I'll do my best though, if you would like to have me there.

- Frans
    Digital Painting | v8ART.net
    Visit my Blog for a Crazy Adventure down the Art lane - v8ART

Best educational digital art blog ever - Ctrl+Paint

Pillage & Plunder - Sketchbook

Thanks
    El_Bert en Vigilandus are on the not so sure list
    @ ratanbagul; euhmm are you sure this was the thread you meant to post that in?
    And yea ofcourse I'd like you to be there Frans, but if it's not a good time for you just leave it and come another time

@ all; The gathering point will be the Bruna bookshop at Eindhoven Centraal Station, just turn right (to the bus side) after getting off the platform, and you'll bump into it.
    Please let me know somewhere the next week if you're sure you're coming or not

Love,
    Marleen

Page 45 of 91 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast