Page 45 of 105 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 ... LastLast

Thread: The Netherlands

Thanks
    But ofcourse boogz and merlin, there is room aplenty, and the more the merrier eh ?

i'd recommend you come in time, we don't have the place forever..
    visit my sketchbook here:Jaïn Sketches

or my portfolio here: Jaïn's Portfolio
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Ok, I'm gonna try to get from work earlier so I can get there at 17:45.
    By the way, this being my first time at a sketchgroup AND model drawing, is there something I need to think of before I go? Bringing my own equipment and money should be enough for this, right?

Also... Do I have to wait infront of the building for you guys or is it open so I can walk right in?

Thanks
    Boogz, don't worry, we as a company (Soepel) are proud to inform you we have a doorbell, so neither waiting nor breaking in is a necessity. When you arrive you'll be using not the first doorbell, that is not ours. You will also not be using the second doorbell, which is not ours either. You will however be using the third doorbell, which is ours, though it shouldn't have taken this long to explain, since there is a sign underneath the bell which says: Soepel.

There is one crate of hoegaarden in the fridge, we might get something to eat when we get hungry, there are shops aplenty.

As for the drawing stuff, i can lend you a pencil, but that's about as far as i'll get, there are not a lot of professional things around here, so bring along anything you want to use.

cheerio,

Jaïn

Thanks
    as for the money, i spent 46 euro's on this so far (30 for the model, 16 for the crate of beer)

Thanks
    Ah, allright. Thats good to know, dont want to miss out on this oppurtunity to meet new artists and get some practise done. (:

Btw Noë, I'll be going there, need to find a new school in 1,5 years, so I better begin researching now. If I remember correctly, one of you guys attended there? What did you attend there, and would you recommend it? I'm sorry if you already told this before, just being curious.

Edit: Nevermind that HKU question... I already heard enough from a few particular people.
    Last edited by boogz; November 24th, 2006 at 07:12 PM.

Thanks
    Hello there I hope you're having a good time ^^
    I couldn't have come there anyways, as I only got out of school at 17.00 u today. We had a maths project which is 20% of our "schoolexamencijfer"

@ boogz; I'll be recognisable by my ConceptArt T-shirt, yay! (the pegasus one, girly and all ), oh, and I'll bring a very pretty girlfriend with long extremely blonde hair who's also interested in going for Game Design and Development.
    I have to go to a new school in 1,5 years too, so we're in the same situation I guess. I'm currently in 5 VWO.

love
    Marleen

Thanks
    Whoa, guys, that was awesome! We really should do this again in the near future.. Oh, I just remembered I left an eraser on the floor there, you can have it... Or you could give it to me next time you see me. Just don't mail it to me and start talking about shipping costs, you know I'm poor.

Noe: If I'll cya, I'll try to shout something like 'Marleen' or 'that chick from conceptart.org!'.

Thanks
    I had a great time. Too bad the other guys couldn't come.

Thanks
    Hey guys, posted my drawings in my sketchbook, so you can mail it to Nathalie. (:
    Can't wait till next time!

Btw, Noe, I didn't come saturday, I was waaay too lazy. Had to get those busstamp things and all, just too much effort. I'll go in March though!

Thanks
    fucking hell, why did i missed those 2 day's .

damnz. i want to draw, and draw and draw. and sleep and draw and draw and some fitness and draw . and spending some time with my friends and draw and draw etc.

it's not fair! why is the train not free here . bleah!

Thanks
    Yup was nice again, thanks to the guys from SOEPEL.EU Will post the drawings soon.

@Boogz; i probably took the eraser, i believe it was attachted to mine hehe. Next time i'll bring it with me!

Thanks
    thanks for the promo beershite i have uploaded and posted my drawings too, find them in my sketchbook : sketsjboek

by the way, who is interested in going to the anatomy exposition in amsterdam with the sketchgroup? For those who don't know yet, take a look here: http://www.bodiestheexhibition.com/ I want to organise a meeting to go and draw there for like an afternoon, grab some lunch there and draw there some more. it will train knowledge of anatomy drastically and should help us artist understand the layers underneath the models that we draw. If we can also arrange for a tour or something we might even get to know some deeper insights, which can never hurt and always help. Anyone wanna go? The exhibition is there untill march i believe, so i suggest we take our holidays first and get together in 2007. (though i have the urge to go there sooner, but planning on short notice results in a lot of bail outs..)

Thanks
    Im going there for sure!
    I actually planned to go somewhere in december, so for me the sooner the better. But i don't care, i might go to the exhibition a couple of times.

Sooo, anybody else? i say december!

Page 45 of 105 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 ... LastLast