Art: Christopher Pariano's paintings

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Christopher Pariano's paintings

My name is Christopher Pariano, currently a painting major sophomore at Savannah College of Art and Design. I am primarily interested in the Alla Prima painting method, employing abstract brushstrokes to create a representational image; however, I understand the importance of knowledge of materials and techniques that indirect painting can give. Ideally I would like to be represented by multiple galleries in the future, as well as do illustration and/ or concept art work on the side. I'm also interested in teaching at some point in my career.

I feel my portfolio may be a bit scattered- right now I tend to barely have a process I employ for every piece, and I haven't completely focused on one particular subject matter. The human figure is something I'd like to paint more of.

Any and all input is greatly appreciated :]

Last edited by The Pariano; April 24th, 2011 at 04:12 AM.
    "A drawing is not necessarily academic because it is thorough, but only because it is dead. Neither is a drawing necessarily academic because it is done in what is called a conventional style, any more than it is good because it is done in an unconventional style. The test is whether it has life and conveys genuine feeling."- Harold Speed
    [[Sketchbook]]
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.