Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    "What does it mean to be an artist? It's constant, unrelenting, everlasting failure. That's what it is. You have to be really tough to take it." -Carl Larsson

Skethbook! | Deviantart! | Blog!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Just some quick stuff for the morning

---
    "What does it mean to be an artist? It's constant, unrelenting, everlasting failure. That's what it is. You have to be really tough to take it." -Carl Larsson

Thanks
    "Today was again one of those days that made me realize how much I suck. ugh. Nothing but crap keeps coming out. I just don't feel like I'm learning enough from everything I do. I just can't seem to carry anything to the next piece."

do you know these learning curve diagrams? as far as i know and as i ecperienced on my own, youre continuous training doesnt cause continuous improvement, btu improvement in steps, a bit like a wobbly staircaise hehe maybe with some floors inbetween, fact is your doing a lot of work, and everything is already on a very good level just keep motivated and train hard without worriing to much, then wait for teh next step to come in general this depression phase, is i mean we all have these phases from time to time, is just a sign of that your about to get to the next step hehe

i really liek these thumbnails http://www.conceptart.org/forums/att...1&d=1326221518 and your eow entry, why dont you finish it a bit more? you knwo more detail etc it would be ace

Thanks
    Your pieces have this simple sense of depth- I really love it. I can't quite put my finger on why or how but you seem to able to quickly create depth and interest in your work.
    Free for commissioned work

Thanks
    xbert: Thanks man! Yeah I've heard of the curves, actually saw a pretty good diagram in CA somewhere but I haven't been able to find it since. I always try to keep it in mind when everything feels like shit hehe. In the end you can only keep pushing or give up. Don't feel like giving up
    I don't think I'm gonna touch the EoW as it looks like shit but hopefully I'll join the next one.

MeteorCat: Thanks alot!

----

Heres some stuff from today. Nothing too fancy, just drawing away what popped into my head, thinking about my weaknesses and what to do with them. Should do more studies...

Thanks
    I'm progressing so slow >.< I have to work harder.

---

quick stuff, longer stuff, crap stuff, various stuff.

Thanks
    What an amazing update! Stop discouraging yourself, you're doing great.
    Free for commissioned work

Thanks
    MeteorCat: Thanks man! Trying

---

Quick stuff, mehheheh. Was mostly doing anatomy stuff

Thanks
    Woooouw, your work is so super brilliant! Keep up the excellent work hand keep exiling to even greater levels :3

Thanks
    Niiiice. Really digging the studies, and concept work looks great too. Keep on truckin!
    -: [ sketchbook | sour.org ] :-

Thanks
    Roope Maatta: Kiitti! Looking good in your sketchbook

sourgasm: Thanks alot! Glad you like them.

----------

Heres some stuff, just some scribble from imagination. Was thinking of EoW on the b/w comps but I didn't get any good ideas..

Quick study of Nathan Fowkes' work, just focusing on planes, he is so awesome.

Trying to do tons of stuff tomorrow, yeah!

Thanks
    Hey man. Great Stuff here! I'm particularly enjoying your studies and thanks for sharing your process images. They provide useful insight. Question: How long do you typically spend on each study such as the main portrait in #294.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Wheeljack18: Thank you! Glad you like them. I think that study took about two hours, I'm not sure as I don't usually keep track on time. It greatly varies depending what kind of things I'm trying to learn from the painting, although I always feel like I'm not being focused enough and not really learning.

-------------

Stuff.

Thanks

Great studies. Keep it up!
    Twitter|Tumblr|DeviantArt|Blog||Mick.MonsieurBeefy@gmail.com

available for work!

Thanks
    Hey there! Thanks for visiting my sketchbook. I really appreciate your advice and kind words. I see you've been quite busy and producing wonderfull works.
    I've been lacking motivation lately and was wondering if you ever have this problem. If so, how do you deal with it?

Keep up the good work! I still love your black&white sketches!

Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast