Seeking artists for Arcana Comics projects
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Seeking artists for Arcana Comics projects

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Seeking artists for Arcana Comics projects

Hi all! Back again... I have a few Arcana Comics projects I'm working on WITH contracts looking for artists to match up with them and some which will have contracts as soon as the "right" teams are lined up. I thought I had found the right ones for the tasks, but it looks like not!

Looking for some talent with great skills who can handle popping out a few pages of pencils per week to meet a goal of SDCC 2012 on the shelves. These are all graphic novels, so figure around 90-ish pages need to be finished plus cover before the book will see print. I know it's a lot of work, but the nice thing about graphic novels is they can stay in print!

The Arcana contracts are all back end, so we'll need to get the book 100% complete, put into the Diamond schedule, printed, and distributed before any money will come in with the exception of any conventions between completion and distribution. As money comes in to me in the form of royalties, I would dish them out accordingly to the art team involved. Make sense? I can give details of how the royalty distribution works, too, if you email me.

Projects (there are more than I'm listing, but you'll get the idea):
    The Evil Tree <-- Looking for someone to take over where the current artist left off OR start over from the beginning with an amazing style.
    The Insomniac <-- Looking for someone to take over where the current artist left off OR start over from the beginning with an amazing style.
    Champions (not full title) <-- A supernatural western.
    Honorbound - A Feudal Japan inspired supernatural action comic.
    Faction <-- Looking to relaunch under Arcana Comics.
    The Book <-- A horror tale set in modern day Italy.
    TLA <-- Something I can't give details on tied to a larger world.
    Ghost (not full title) <-- Supernatural tale set in the past... Can't give more details.
    Texan Monk <-- Martial arts, boots, and beer... 'nuff said.
    Others... Always others...

Just wanted to give everyone an idea of what's out there, so if you have questions, please send them my way.

SERIOUS inquiries only and you need to be good... not a specific style necessarily because each book calls for a different style, but you need to be talented in your own style, have a work ethic, and can handle the back end side of things.

Want to complete something guaranteed to be in Diamond Previews? Well, what are you waiting for?

EMAIL SAMPLES (no more than 5MB emails) OR LINKS TO:

erik@arcana.com
    erik@zedura.com
    erik@carpetbombcomics.com

Thanks,
    Erik Hendrix
    VP of Promotions Arcana Comics - http://www.arcana.com
    EIC Zedura Magazine - http://www.zedura.com
    Co-Founder Carper Bomb Comics - http://www.carpetbombcomics.com

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi,
    This is Deval Vala, I am 2D Artist. I like your projects themes and like to work on that
    www.be.net/devil/frame
    On above link you find my some of work if you like that and think that my style are good for your work than contact me.

Thanks

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.