Why hasn't my thread/post shown up yet? - Page 9
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Why hasn't my thread/post shown up yet?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi, i was wondering if i can have my sketchbook approved or should i go posting first?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Black Spot is online now Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 Times in 3,593 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    B-Cinos - it was approved without you having to post here. A bit of patience wouldn't go amiss.

MadGrav - done.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    are you sure. I only ask because whilst I can see all of the request on this board(sorry about that) i still cannot see the replies i made to my thread.

Black Spot is online now Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    They are now. Sometimes the approval doesn't stick.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello, this is mannyhaatz and i just joined today...I posted too much darn attachments from my other sketchbook on another site and I'm afraid that my sketchbook on this site won't get approved! If you don't mind, can you please approve my sketchbook Tale of An Aspiring Concept Artist: Mannyhaatz please?

Thank you very much in advance!! (:

There is no glass;

take your liquids
    and idioms elsewhere.

CA Sketchbook

CD Sketchbook

DevanSheard.com!

Facebook Page

LiveStream

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Done and deleted the other one.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello, this is mannyhaatz and i just joined today...I posted too much darn attachments from my other sketchbook on another site and I'm afraid that my sketchbook on this site won't get approved! If you don't mind, can you please approve my sketchbook Tale of An Aspiring Concept Artist: Mannyhaatz please?

Thank you very much in advance!! (:

There is no glass;

take your liquids
    and idioms elsewhere.

CA Sketchbook

CD Sketchbook

DevanSheard.com!

Facebook Page

LiveStream

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey, I'm a new user and just started my sketchbook, writing my little introduction and carefully selecting images I wanted people to comment on. All was fine until I added some images from flickr (2), and now everything's gone, not the post but the actual content. Won't people ignore the thread altogether when they find out it is empty? Please approve me, I have nothing but good intentions.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sorted

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello,

I was hoping I could get my recently posted New Thread approved =)
    Created a Digital Painting Advice request post in CRITIQUE CENTER & W.I.P. SHOWCASE and it has yet to show up. I assume because I am a new user with a low post/reply count or something like that? It does have an image attachment and two portfolio links, so perhaps that is the cause as well?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm going through the moderated posts now. Please wait.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hi! I just want to apologize for the (3?) near-identical posts I think I have waiting for approval. in the course of trying to reply to the ringling thread over in art education, I thought I could repost or edit content when in actuality I, uh, couldn't.

can I ask what the status of posts that show up and then disappear are? do they return to the moderation queue or have they been deleted?

the awkward chronology:
    - I posted last night, didn't see that it was waiting for moderation, tried to post again, saw the notification this time, decided to wait
    - early this morning, I checked and saw that both posts had appeared. so I deleted the first copy and edited the second. I also added a third post, which showed up immediately.
    - just now, I came back to find that my second post disappeared, so believing that it was maybe a bug or something I edited the third post with the content of the original.
    - and that also disappeared! I'm guessing it's because i a) made an edit and b) linked to my portfolio?

so I'm hoping all my posts went back into the moderation queue, but if they were deleted or flagged for spam instead please let me know! I swear I'm not trying to pull any fast ones! I just got kind of confused on how posting works.

thanks!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I clear all the moderated posts a few times a day. Editing a post will put it back into moderation and you have to wait again.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I have scanned through this thread and seen a few people are having trouble with getting there sketchbooks approved due to having too many attachments. I appreciate these things can take time, however I was just wondering if you could answer a couple of questions;

How long does it usually take to approve a sketchbook thread after each edit?

How many attachments are users allowed to upload to a sketchbook without it being blocked as spam?

I had a look through the forum rules but couldn’t see anything about pending sketchbooks. I have been a user for some time but I’ve only just started to upload my work.
    Thanks for your help

J.Jackson

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I clear all moderated threads/posts at least twice a day

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow, ok great thank you for the quick reply

Mine has become live now too thank you again.

J.Jackson

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi there,

I have been having some difficulties posting threads or quick replying in the forums. I know I was just recently registered, and from what I've read, you need to post 15 times in order to make a thread, but how can I do that if I constantly get errors when I post?

It is also good to note that when I retry posting, it says that my post already has a duplicate.

Thanks, in advance

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi there,

I have been having some difficulties posting threads or quick replying in the forums. I know I was just recently registered, and from what I've read, you need to post 15 times in order to make a thread, but how can I do that if I constantly get errors when I post?

It is also good to note that when I retry posting, it says that my post already has a duplicate.

Thanks, in advance

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I really hope this is the appropriate place to post this but... my recent posts haven't been appearing in the main sketchbook page; I can see the posts, and other people too if they enter my SB, but not from the main SB page, which is a real shame because I only get visits from people who already know me. Please help

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yes, we are having some technical difficulties that are taking a bit longer to sort out than we'd hoped.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello, my apologize for posting here. It's my first time being on concept art and I was experiencing problems within this forum for the past two weeks. I understand how frustrating it must be to deal with individual posts. I want to get started on my very first sketchbook thread, but I was greeted with an approving sign and I waited for many hours, nothing has shown up yet. If it's not too much trouble, can you please approve my sketchbook thread? I think I posted 4 pictures at once, which is about the limit. I would appreciate it very much, thank you!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    RedCaliburn It's already been approved. HERE you go.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Lukas Esch For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    So after a while, we won't need to be approved anymore?

Not being able to double check my posts until several hours later makes me antsy ' ~ ';;
    but if I can look forward to a time when it's not like that, I can rest easy haha.

Mιmιmιη・Derpy Sketchbook ・ Feedback is greatly appreciated!
    Only four things matter now: Practice, patience, passion and pencils!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Also, keep it up, mods. I'd imagine this is very busy work. Sorry for posting twice

Mιmιmιη・Derpy Sketchbook ・ Feedback is greatly appreciated!
    Only four things matter now: Practice, patience, passion and pencils!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It's okay - I tried to do it this morning, but ca did a big burp at the wrong time. All done now.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Someone could please approve one of my posts at my sketchbook? I made 2... A mistake because I realized that a mod should approve it after I made the second post..

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    sorted

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    So it's been several hours since trying to post to my sketchbook and it still hasn't shown up. ):

Will this happen every time I post an image with an outside URL, even after I've obtained the amount of posts needed?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I have to sleep sometimes. And no, once you reach critical level, your posts won't go into moderation every time.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello, I think I might of accidentally sent multiple of my sketchbook post earlier today. I was having some issues using the post creator for the first time and kept accidentally pressing enter while trying to upload my image. Please ignore the ones that don't have a image attached to it. Thanks

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 59