Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Just curious... is there some formula for a post that doesn't get rejected? Whenever I leave a couple sentences saying something looks great, my post gets approved. But then when I try to leave a longer, helpful constructive critique, it goes into moderation limbo even without links or images.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Why my post in this thread http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=233239 did not appeared?

Thanks
    2 quick questions:

- I tried posting in my own sketchbook, but I got message that it had to be approved, and thinking I did something wrong, or something went wrong with the site (the day before that, I had the same message, but posting it a second time it got posted immediatly).
    So my apologies for the duplicates, if a moderator gets around to them, just the last one should go trough.

-Are there some sort of "guidelines" as to how frequently a sketchbook should be updated, so far I have posted something every day, but I feel like some people might feel that it is to "spammy".

Thanks
    All my posts were suddenly released from limbo, with the consequence being that they were revived in hopelessly old threads, and my own first thread appeared very far down the list. A few of my posts now appear immediately, but many still gets lost in limbo, including some quite detailed feedback in WIP section. Is the uncertainty about where my posts go going to continue? I thought it would stop after the first time everything was released from limbo.

Thanks

Sketchbook update in limbo after long hiatus

Hi, I haven't posted for awhile, and my most recent update to my sketchbook had a whole bunch of image attachments. Any way to work around this?

Thanks
    Hello!

My post count is 20+ and yet the sketchbook thread I created hasn't been released yet.

Are there too many image tags? Should I make a new sketchbook or just wait a little longer?

Thanks so much for reading, sorry for the trouble! (again)

EDIT: It's up!
    Last edited by Kuddlekins; December 28th, 2011 at 06:59 PM.

Thanks

Posting

Hi Emily,

I do not mean to bother you as I do not know who I am supposed to contact regarding this issue, however this is the only thread i found with a rough information on the topic. If it is another member of moderation please let me know.

I have some questions/statements, as I have only just started using the forums.

I have started a sketchbook, but when i post it states it needs to be moderated. My questions are the following even though I have seen some of them in this thread, you may now know the answer so ill repeat them in case;

1)How many posts do i have to make before i'm no longer considered a "spamer" by the system, and am able to use this website for its intended purpose?

Having only just discovered that this is a issue that occurs for new users, I would like someone to at least stick it in the FAQ, as I attempted to make multiple (unknown to me) repeat posts following the popup dialogue box about "moderation etc", that I could not fully read before it swiftly vanished!

I have to finally state that I feel this is a ridiculous issue to have essentially rendering posting a sketchbook impossible. This statement furthermore enforced by this threads existence, and its requests for post confirmation.

I understand moderation is necessary, however I had to confirm my account to even be here, like everyone. After that why not utilize an alternative post security such as CAPTCHA recognition, or at least state the attachment limit, and the mod' post limit somewhere when you sign up, so you actually know from the start and do have to waste so many peoples time. Regardless of this fact, it means I can not post regularly (if at all at this stage), and it deturs use.

A while back when I signed up, I had an issue with the fact I was not sent a confirmation email for a long period of time (and it did not go to spam). This meant that when I logged in, I could not even use PM to contact someone about re-sending the email, due to the "post minimum". I the end I had to search forums eventually ended up on DA, where I found a thread pertaining to this issue and upon which the members there were able to inform me on the problem they too had had.

I can only conclude from my personal experience that this "10 posts and you can use the site" due to spam, is an ineffective hindrance, and is not even available to learn about on FAQ. I had to search Google to find this thread.

I hope that this reads as constructive opinions/information. It is simply derives from the fact that I would like to sign up, contribute to the site, and become involved in the community without wasting hours of my time trying to solve issues that have been avoided on other forums through different security implementation.

I hope I have not wasted anyone's time, rewriting statements already made and that I have written in the correct location of the site. I apologise if I have not.

Kind Regards,
    Andy.

Thanks
    Yeah, my sketchbook and a few comments on other threads aren't showing up either. Not sure how I can rack up my post count so that things will go through, if I can't post at all in the first place :/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vekke For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hello!

I've had a post go missing in the only thread I've posted in so far ( http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=233615 ). It had two images in it; I've posted several posts with one image in them and they came though with no problem.

If somebody has time to look into this I'd appreciate it; if not I'll just wait until I rack up enough posts and try posting it again.

Thanks
    I tried to answer my own thread today: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=232647
    Since my last post over a month ago has never showed up (if it's still around somewhere you can delete it, anyways), I'm afraid that the same thing will happen again, so I was hoping you could take a look

Thanks
    Hi, I posted a reply on my sketchbook a few days ago and wasn't sure if it went through or not. I reposted the same content today in the thread, but now I understand they were both sent into moderation. Would it be possible to remove one of my duplicate posts, and send the other through moderation? Thanks for your help!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,406 Times in 4,414 Posts

Thanks
    Hi, I posted a reply to my Artists Looking for Work thread over a week ago and it hasn't been approved yet, and was unable to reach the mod through PM. Any help in approval would be appreciated! It contains 2 images. Thank you!

Thanks
    Hello there, for awhile now I've passed 20 posts and none of my moderated posts have been released. Please, could someone release at least my sketchbook comments so that I may update it? - Thank you in advance.

Thanks
    Superb, now my entire Sketchbook thread does not exist. Great artists here, but this is ridiculous.

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast