Why hasn't my thread/post shown up yet? - Page 4
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Black Spot is offline Pew, Pew, Pew Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,375 Times in 3,596 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Approved all posts.

Sorry Andy, I accidentally soft deleted it, but I've restored it. Must have gone boze eyed with all the threads you started.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by msafs View Post
    Just curious... is there some formula for a post that doesn't get rejected? Whenever I leave a couple sentences saying something looks great, my post gets approved. But then when I try to leave a longer, helpful constructive critique, it goes into moderation limbo even without links or images.
    This is happening to me too now. Every, and I mean every, post (even without links or images) is sent right to moderation. Wish I could participate, but nothing I post shows up!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just tried posting to this thread, and I got "Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting.".

Ironic?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Splendoodle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ok well thank you Black Spot for trying. All the images have been removed now, but i've deleted all the multiple posts in the thread.

Regards,
    Andy.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm currently at about four posts and i was keen enough to make myself a sketchbook
    which has not obviously appeared yet. This was before i read this thread. That I think is
    a good thing, because I think all of the pictures that should've been in the upcoming
    sketchbook somehow missed from the picture management tool when i clicked post
    thread button. If some of the moderators could please just delete my sketchbook so it
    won't come up the way i posted it I'd be really happy. I'll just gather my own study
    material and answer topics naturally so that i get the right post amount rather than
    spam some ridiculous comments just to get a sketchbook. Thanks and i love this
    community!

(hope you understand what i mean, my english is a bit rusty)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Joona, you can go and edit it to your heart's content. Oress the Go Advance Button.

Andy - I hope you're sorted now.

Splendoodle - all posts approved.

I hope emily comes back soon.

I didn't think it was possible to be called an artist when you have nothing to say. It's like being a writer who publishes individual words as books and expects to be praised for it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well thanks Black Spot. I will not really know until I try posting the sketchbook again, which I will give a go at the end of the week. Any problems ill let you know, but I still maintain this system needs to change, and in fact there should be a vote; save yours and everyone's time.

Thanks,
    Andy.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi. I've been trying to post in this thread for a few days now:

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=196624

It gives me a positive message after posting and then redirects to the main board list, but my reply never takes. Can you help with this, please? I have 14 posts, presumably not enough yet to circumvent the restriction.

Thanks!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello, within the last hour I started my sketchbook thread. After posting it I read the rules about not using image links, but using the attachments tool instead. I linked to images from my tumblr without knowing this rule. Anyway, I apologize for not reading over the rules thoroughly before posting. If the post gets approved I'll edit it so that it consists of attachments instead. Sorry for any inconvenience!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Please could the posts I've made to my Sketchbook go through approval? I have been waiting for several days now...

http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=222412

Sorry the above is a bit blunt of me; I just surfed straight here somehow and started reading the most recent posts where people have asked to be approved for posts and Black Spot has helped out. I figured there is probably some post threshold above which your posts will be approved but I don't have anything to say except to post in my own sketchbook - which is where my posts are going into moderation without any feedback...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to emeraldsong For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi there, being the newb that I am to this forum I have posted a few duplicates of posts and a thread (sketchbook) because of the restriction. Forgive my mess but a lot of this is pretty confusing.

Edit: I hate to ask because I can always be patient, but could you approve my post and sketchbook thread? I'd love to start posting sketchbook stuff as soon as possible.

Last edited by TwoDD; January 12th, 2012 at 09:00 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello, Iv'e made some posts and they haven't been approved(except for my most recent one), so how can I increase my post count if some of my posts are getting moderated? If I could ask for a favor, could you please approve my sketchbook thread and posts?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Thlayli For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi.
    So, I tried to update my Sketchbook, but it didn't show up. I posted it twice, thinking I might have made a mistake of some sort, and was wondering why it wouldn't show up - and then I read this. Now it makes sense. I wonder why none of my other posts were sent to moderation, though. My very first post had 5 pictures in it, but this one only had two pics and a link. I'm assuming it was the link that did me in.. Well, in any case, could you please approve my post to my sketchbook?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I double posted, I couldn't understand the criteria for moderating and I thought it was my excessive swearing. Sorry. >.<

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It's good to know that my posts kept getting sent to moderation for a reason! Now I just have to keep posting and hope that enough of them actually make it past moderation to get me to 15-20 posts (it's kind of annoying to write up a detailed critique and have it never show up). Sorry if I double- or triple-posted anywhere, I just wasn't sure if it was an automatic thing or what. :/

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    May I get approval for my posts? Thank you so much in advance!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sorry to say i'm back to square one, I can not even post in threads of follow let alone my own sketchbook threads posts being approved.

:/ o_0

Thanks,
    Andy.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm over 15 posts and haven't had a problem yet, but today when I tried to update my sketchbook it went into moderation. If you can approve the post I would be very grateful. Thank you.

EDIT: I'm at 21 posts and it's still blocking me from posting in my sketchbook. my old posts haven't unlocked yet either.

EDIT: Nevermind, I think I got it. I got around it by quick-posting and then attaching my image through edit.

Last edited by Monsieur-Beefy; January 18th, 2012 at 04:00 PM.
    Twitter|Tumblr|CGhub|DeviantArt|Blog||Mick.MonsieurBeefy@gmail.com

available for work!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    That's funny and weird. The first thing I've posted there was my sketchbook. It had 4 attachments. I managed to post it without problems.

Then, now, with more posts than 0 I try to post again at my SB, attach 3 images and it goes to moderation. I can't understand the logic behind it.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I made previous posts earlier that weren't released. I gave it a few hours and managed to get a few more response posts through, but now I've hit the moderator message limit again. Odd;

Can I please have my last post to TinyBird released? I'm currently at 7 posts after this one.

Last edited by sourdango; January 18th, 2012 at 02:51 AM.
    "Do you think a bird is proud that it can fly? No one thinks anything if a fish can swim. If you don't have to work hard for something, it's really nothing to be proud of." - Aburatsubo, Magic User's Club

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

big post stuck in moderation

Posted today in the finally finished section, and while I know the problem is a common one, I haven't posted 15 times before, and I probably included more images then the software prefers, I would really appreciate a look at my post so I don't have to go back and post it again one at a time.

thanks!

- Jason Engle

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Unhappy Same here!

My thread wasn't uploaded aswell and I posted it 3 days ago...
    How long does it usually take?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Tip for everyone who is getting caught on the moderation filter try:

After getting 2 detailed critics caught on the filter, even without images and in posts not so popular I decided to try one thing. Worked so far.

After you wrote your big and detailed post or your post full of images, copy it and paste on a text file. Then, reduce your post to 1, 2 phrases and send it. Go, edit it and paste back your wall of text. Profit!

It really works for me at least, I just tried to post this post here and got moderated. So, I posted one phrase and edited, and tadaaaa, the magic!

Last edited by Vielmond; January 19th, 2012 at 07:19 PM. Reason: P.s.: LOL, I got one post on moderation on this topic too.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Vielmond For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for the advice Vielmond. Coincidentally, I actually wrote a lengthy critique when you first posted your work. Hopefully the next one won't get caught in the filter ;P

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    need to get moderated too. hopefully, ma post mark will be sufficient. did accidentally a duplicate post, so yeah....

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah, I'm a bit confused on this too since I'm new. I just made a new thread for a sketchbook but it will not allow me to add any attachments. At first it would just wait for minutes on end to "upload" and then finally I got something about security...and I had to speak with an admin.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey, I'm still waiting for a number of posts to get through. In particular, I had a pretty lengthy critique I posted on Vielmond's sketchbook a few days back. Her sketchbook is here: http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=235088 Could I get that one approved? Thanks for your help!

Last edited by blindshot; January 20th, 2012 at 10:38 PM. Reason: clarity

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Don't mean to dredge up old topics but every single post I make that's more than just a few words long gets thrown into moderation. I've lost a good 4-6 posts that were long and actually joining in discussion.
    Makes it a bit hard to want to stay around when I don't foresee myself getting to that 15-20 post threshold when almost all of my posts go into moderation and none of them have been approved since I've been here =(

Surely the short posts would fall into the spam filter more as opposed to ones that are paragraphs long with no links in them?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hopefully I've approved everyone up to date.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Spot View Post
    Hopefully I've approved everyone up to date.
    I think you may have missed one. I tried to start a new thread in the ED&CA forum, and probably fell afoul of the 'too much text' filter. I thik I'll avoid that in the future, and follow Vielmond advice when I appropiet.

In the meantime, could you unlock my thread please?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast