Has anyone heard from SVA or LCAD yet?

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Has anyone heard from SVA or LCAD yet?

I submitted my application/portfolios (for painting) to both SVA and LCAD on February 28th and haven't heard back from either school yet. I'm just getting a tad anxious as it's been well over a month, so I was wondering if anyone out there had heard back from either school about acceptance yet...does it usually take this long? thanks!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I applied to SVA on Feb 28th as well and my SVA advisor told me the decision letters for transfer students will arrive next week (April 11-16). SVA website says the scholarships will be announced by April 15 by email for transfers as well. But because they are so slow and behind I'm not sure if this date is still accurate. Anyway SVA is really behind right now because of the student acceptance day (which was today, go figure), and getting registration/enrollment for current and new students squared away. It took me more than 2 weeks to get a response to a single simple email xD. Hang in there! Only one more week !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tsusho For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ah well that's reassuring to hear! hopefully next week is still correct, I'm a bit tired of waiting around nervously (oh, and I know what you mean about the email thing, I didn't get a reply for a couple weeks either) well good luck and thanks very much!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I've heard back from both LCAD and SVA and I got in to both schools! I recieved SVA's letter about two weeks ago and LCAD I was only just emailed a couple days ago. The thing about LCAD is I sent in my application at the beginning of March and I called at the begining of April (just to check if I got in yet) and found out they were still missing transcripts from my application. Needless to say I sent it to them the next day and had an answer a week later. Anyways, if you're really nervous about it I suggest you just call to find out like I did. Hopefully this doesn't happen to you as well but you can never be too sure

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by bd9117 View Post
    ah well that's reassuring to hear! hopefully next week is still correct, I'm a bit tired of waiting around nervously (oh, and I know what you mean about the email thing, I didn't get a reply for a couple weeks either) well good luck and thanks very much!
    I had applied in March LCAD ,has been quite anxious since then as I did not hear anything from them.Your post has given a sigh of relief.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think I'll call tomorrow then just to double check they got all my stuff. I'd hate to find out I've been waiting around and they haven't even recieved all the application pieces. Congratulations on getting into both schools, how exciting!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.