Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Shit was lazy today, ill remedy that by makeing my hands bleed from drawing tommorow.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Cool stuff dude. You've got good dedication, but I don't want you to get too complacent!

Great colours in this still life, reminds me of the pallets Shelly Wan uses.

Thanks
    Nice studies. Cool oil paints. Nice to read your time table too Merry Christmas!

Thanks
    I like the improvement and dedication in this thread! keep it going!!
    My observational skills may be great but I said nothing about my drawing skills

Art Station
    Working Years
    My Blog/Tumblr
    College Years
    Highschool Years

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Please comment on my deviant art I need friends T-T
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks
    I need to work on being more realiable. If I say I'm gona stick to something I gota do it I mean when I run away for days at a time people lose trust in me! They want to see big updates everyday, and it makes everyone happy when they see those kind of people! I know it makes me happy looking at those kind of people.

Here is just some random stuff from past few days. I need to work more on painting,

Thanks
    Cheer's to a day with out dicking around! Think I can see where I want my character I'm designing to go. Some life drawing. A shitty doodle and I began doing some animation today to ball drop But not done so no point showing.

Thanks
    Gesture studies are looking great keep it up!!
    By the way something in this thread remembers me "Paranoia Agent" Damn what a twisted and mad series

Thanks
    Andres: Thanks man, dude I loved that series, it made me wana animate..

Forgot my pencils at school so ill do that tomorrow. Here is stuff.

Thanks
    Hey, nice to see someone else has been active while i wasn't, you'r doing great man. I see life-drawing is really helping you with the shapes there huh? I should take some classes too. Anyway, i kinda see your point about improving more if you paint too, dunno why i didn't think of that. Have been feeling that i'm getting a bit too comfortable actually... which, needless to say, is not a good thing.

Do i see some Ghibli stuff btw? Haha, i love their movies, especially Mononoke-hime. =D

Thanks
    Yo man! You are back! No more dicking around OK?!?!?!? Keep up the pace cause it will pay off big time, believe me! Someone has been watching the ChiuStream lol I recognize the study!
    On your animation... the start is very slow, it looks like its floating too much and it stretches in mid air. That can work for really fast movements but not here. You want to use the stretch after the ball squashes on the floor. See Richard William's Animators Survival Kit book for all your animation needs (seriously good book). So dont stretch the ball in mid air. Try keep it a regular ball shape when not many forces is pulling/ stretching it big time (eg/ in mid air). A trick is to stretch the ball just when it contacts with the floor, this is a trick to help sell the 'contact.' Then you get the squash... anticipate it and hold it for a few frames on the ground before the ball is off again and when it flies off again, give it a stretch but then when its off in the air again... keep it a regular shape.

Thanks
    Hey there, Dylan! Thanks for visited my sketchbook. You have a nice thread here, yourself (and much more active )! Keep doing the studies, you're improving much. I see your lines are much more thoughtful this time. Proportions are getting better and your digital stuffs are doing great also

Keep this thread up, will ya?
    Cheers.
    I'm making mess here: Sketchbook .
    also on dA and tumblr
    Old sketchbook, in case anyone interested.

Thanks
    I have to agree with some of the others and say slow down, pay attention to what you're doing and retain what you've learned. You have a lot of potential, so it's time to stop fartin' around and take your skills to the next level. There's some really nice work in here, but since this sketchbook is nearing its first anniversary, the overall improvement should be more evident. C'mon man, show us what you can REALLY do!
    If people knew how hard I worked to get my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all. -Michelangelo

Thanks
    Hey Dylan, good work matey! Miyazaki? Hot hot hot! My favourite. Life drawing's look amazing!! Keep it up +stars!
    Last edited by AlexTooth; January 10th, 2010 at 04:08 AM.

Thanks
    Nice SB mate, thanks for dropping in and checking mine. As everyone says, keep at it, keep trucking. That bloody cold there right now, beats me you can even hold a pencil or brush. Cheers from downunder.
    Please check my SB and crit, I need help.

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=155203

Thanks
    Doncam: Hah thanks man! It's actually a few degrees above freezeing right now and I find that kind of weather wonderful. It can get very cold but right now something called a "chinook" which is a warm wind from the mountains is blowing makeing it warm!

Alextooth: Thanks bud!!!

Scribble King: I agree to. I think I am on the right track with what I'm doing for the time being. I mean I do spend 3 hours on these painting belive it or not haha! Just will take some work before I can take them farther.

Witcrack: Thank you very much I will keep this thread up, see you again!

Bendragon: Thanks for the encouragement man makes me feel very good! NO MORE DICKING AROUND FFF-YAAAA. I hit up Richard Williams stuff yesterday also pirated his DVD's hehe. I'm gona study it very closely.

Imaginary: Hey thanks man, don`t worry you may have not kept it up but dude you can always start right now and just keep on going. I mean Randis on this site said there was a time in his life where he completely stoped drawing and painting for a whole freaking year. Talk about loseing it! But he`s back and just keeps going and going.

Here is my update for today and yesterday was gona update yesterday but decided to just mush it all into tonight

I drew a portrait today of the same black women I did a lifedrawing last week that I was VERY happy with actually can`t wait to show you all tommrow 2 more studies and a fail study that I gave up on of the bust. Some drawings and more animation

Cheers!

Page 16 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 66 ... LastLast