Concept Art For ScFi Short Film
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Concept Art For ScFi Short Film

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Concept Art For ScFi Short Film

I am an indie filmmaker and have written an ambitious short script that I want to produce. The story takes place thousands of years in the future and will be shot entirely on greenscreen. And I need some art!

I am looking for:
    - 3 character designs, weapons/wardrobe (can be B&W)
    - Environmental/building designs (can be B&W)
    - 1 "tone" piece, large color scene to capture mood and emotion.
    - Eventually I will be looking for a storyboard artist to board the whole script.

The script is highly original and has been well received from my industry peers. I plan on using the artwork to gain the interest of investors. The short script is really the prologue to a much longer, epic story.

I am a freelance artist just like most people here. I posted in this section because I am willing to pay more than $500 for a talented artist. Unfortunately I am not a studio and cannot pay "thousands" of dollars. I do believe in the story and what it can be and so I'm putting down my own hard earned cash to get it going.

If you are interested please drop me a line and I'll forward the script and we can talk. I am based in Los Angeles and would prefer a local artist but hey, if your good and on the other side of the globe, please hit me up! - ben@benstaley.com

Thanks very much for the consideration!

Last edited by Staley; April 4th, 2011 at 10:58 AM. Reason: need to add email address, oops!
    Ben Staley
    BenStaley.com
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.