View testimonialsView Artwork
test
test
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

My posts are not appearing and no answer to my "Contact Us" email

Hello,
    I am new here and trying my best to read every post and link that could help make sure I am using the proper process for having posts approved.

I tried to post in the Non-paying work forum about a week ago and was notified on submission that it would be posted once it was approved. I made sure to read all the stickies and followed the exact format requested for these sort of posts. I waited 3 days and then emailed the first contact listed under the Contact Us section to ask if I had done it incorrectly or if perhaps it was still in a queue for approval. I have not received any answer. I didn't want to spam the board by posting another similar post, but after a week I thought it was enough time to try again. Again it said it would post after approval. Meanwhile many posts have been added to this forum.

I just want to make sure that I am doing everything correctly and being a polite member of this community. Can anyone lend me some insight to whether I should be doing something different to see that my post is approved and posted to the forum so I might make some more contacts with possible matches for my opportunity?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I approved your post. The forums are set so that the threads you create don't appear until you've reached a certain (small) post amount. It's a way to cut down on the spam threads the site is constantly getting.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thank you very much.

I had a feeling something like that was the case. I posted two similar posts in the past week and they are identical. Please feel free to delete whichever one has the least comments or views.

Thanks again,
    Cheers!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.