Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    @n1frit
    Really thanks for the advice man! Really preciate it

@Ixallus
    That someone says that you're inspiring, it's very cool, and me too, sometimes I have a lot of things for school, or I'm with my mind on other things, and I forget this, but I try to update it, every day or almost

(Like I always say, sorry for my english)

And inspired on Ixallus comment, today I'll not posting a drawing, I'll post a little "edition" thing, more like a motivator

One draw by day - (The revenge!)

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Egg0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Day 111

Some pencil practice

Thanks
    Day 112

Some arms practice, some of them are a little bit exagerated, and I made that so we can see a little bit more the muscles on it, "tomorrow" will posting more

Thanks
    Day 113

Today I was looking some sketchbooks, and I saw some practices of Windmaker, and I really like the stile that he/or she have to practice environments, so I'll try to make something like that

Thanks
    Day 114

Some base colors, they're pretty shitty but I'm a little bit stressed, or, idk how to say it, and actually I do not know how to carry on with it

Thanks
    Day 115

So freaking tired -.-

Thanks
    Day 116

Practice of shadows (I put cast shadows, but idk if it's okay), based on the Matt Kohr tutorial in Ctrlpaint.com

It's not perfect at all, but I hope that the next one be better

Thanks
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 1,969 Posts
    Nice studies mate!!! I would say they need more contrast. If you feel lost somehow pick a certain thing to improve and stick to it for some time (for example anatomy, or if you want values (do light and shadow studies in simple forms like a cube etc.)
    Keep up drawing as you said up there

Thanks
    Thanked 3,193 Times in 1,969 Posts
    Nice studies mate!!! I would say they need more contrast. If you feel lost somehow pick a certain thing to improve and stick to it for some time (for example anatomy, or if you want values (do light and shadow studies in simple forms like a cube etc.)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkostas View Post

Yeah that's true, contrast is a thing that I sometimes forget, and I don't have to. And yeah again, I have to make more "simple" practices before jumping on more difficult things. Thanks for the advice !

Thanks
    muy buen sketchbook, veo que has estado haciendo muchos estudios es algo que yo no hago, si vistes mi SB habrás visto que casi no tengo estudios eso es porque solamente empiezo alguna pintura y la utilizo como estudio al mismo tiempo buscando referencias y tratando de alcanzar un buen nivel (no siempre sucede ). Yo como consejo entonces lo único que te podría decir es que trates de incursionar mas en lo que te gusta es decir sin dejar de hacer estudios de anatomía, forma y valores es conveniente que por ejemplo si te gusta crear personajes lo hagas porque mientras más lo hagas inevitablemente mejoraras, no se que tableta estas usando para hacerlo pero si la tableta te impide realizarlo haz tus dibujos en lápiz u otro medio tradicional. Por último coincido con KingKostas en que necesitas aplicar un poco mas de contraste no tengas miedo en usar líneas negras para definir el dibujo y luego pinta sobre ellas. Suerte y sigue mejorando

Thanks
    @shadow1687

Gracias che, es verdad que últimamente ando haciendo prácticamente estudios solo, pero ya se va a ver un poco de diseño de personaje que es lo que más me gusta, y de ahí ver que sale, no digo que sea lo único que me gusta. Y lo del contraste es verdad sí, voy a tratar de tenerlo más en cuenta a la hora de terminar algún estudio o pintura. Así que ta, mil gracias por pasarte y tomarte el tiempo de tirarme una recomendación, nos estamos viendo

Thanks
    Day 117

Well, more values studies, and this one I'll use it also for a kind of design that I have in mind when I finish it. Idk why, but I really enjoy making this studies of values, also understanding some of anatomy, so you'll see a lot of this.

Based on

Thanks
    wow! youre only 16! thats amazing man, keep up the studies and youll be the best no doubt!!!
    Sketchbook

my subconscious does not stop begging my conscious to draw.
    hmm does that mean im a slave to my subconscious?
    at least it doesnt beg for crack. ha.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrd33ds View Post
    wow! youre only 16! thats amazing man, keep up the studies and youll be the best no doubt!!!
    Haha, actually, I turned 17 on July, and thanks!, I mean, I saw some young people like me making sketchbooks and such, and they're great ! so, we have to reach this generation to the top, we have the opportunity to work with digital painting, and also great tools to improve. Let's see what (at least) I can do with this.

Day 118

Just like half hour ago, I open Photoshop, then open my last work, and when I was to continue with the painting... ugh -.- I don't freaking know why pressure it's not working, so I took some papers and just, draw. These are 2 of them, I tried to make like an "artistic internvention" (I love to make things like this), meh, anyways, a lot of talking here

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast