Art: Collaborative post of Moonstone work - Drawsome & Beastmaster Fred - Page 2
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Cool Very nice

Site Manager Jewish Pictures
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Damn, I hadenīt checked this thread out in a long time and obviously missed out on so much love!
    Thank you so much, all of you!!! It makes us all tingly and warm inside to read your comments

To the two more specific comments:
    Gradir> Sadly no, at the moment I would not be able to participate in something that. I am a fulltime concept artist at a studio and canīt work for competitors. Iīd love to work on that project more than anything else tho! And in regards to the creature, itīs just scarier because it had that nasty noise as it came up out of the mud. The general idea for the one I did here is that they would be sort of living roots and mud and use parts they picked up so one could have the skull of a human, another a skull of a horse (like in my image here) or something like that.

andreasdr> Both me and Drawsome would love to work on a game like that more than anything. He is freelance so heīd have a greater chance of stumbling upon something like it while Iīm stuck at a studio and canīt really moonlight for competitors so I wouldnīt hold my breath.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah, great stuff. Those lion-like cretures are my favorite.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thank you, Tomas! Yeah, it seems like that one is one of the more popular ones.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi,
    awesome artwork!
    I used to play the original Moonstone with my friends for a long time back in the days.
    Unfortunately we only had a pirated copy, because the game was taken of the market in Germany, due to it's violent content (we were like only 12 years old anyway .
    And the copy always crashed as soon as you entered stonehenge :/

Anyways...I came here somehow from kickstarter, backing Wasteland 2, sequel to another classic. So i thought: hey Guys, why not try to get a new moonstone production up and running with kickstarter?
    Since the success of double fine and Wasteland 2 also, reaching now almost a million dollars in pledges, wouldn't that be an option?

drop me a mail if you do it, I would love to help you out with character modeling and I'll pledge for a copy, oc

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Woow! Nice!

I'm impressed with the pictures. I thought I saw the game again.
    Good job.
    A colleague and me are starting a remake of Moonstone game, but for all platforms, Pc, Mac, Andro, iPad, etc.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    H13> Thanks, man The game was highly unstable and prone to crashes even if you were playing a legal copy. It would be awesome to start up a production like that through kickstarter. Unfortunately the rights to Moonstone are held by EA so we couldnīt really do it even if we collected a group of people willing to work on it.

marsgrape> Thank you Make sure you donīt call it Moonstone and just let it be a spiritual successor since EA owns the rights to Moonstone and I doubt youīd like to get into a legal battle with those guys.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Woah man, this is some sick work! Definitely solid designs and you have a good eye for values. I look forward to more!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks, LePush! Nothing more currently in the making as far as a joint project between me and Drawsome is concerned. We often talk about it tho, so when we finally come up with the right idea Iīm sure weīll get as inspired as we did for this one.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Some good work here. My only crit would be to lighten up on your darks and not use black so much. It gets quite dense in areas and you loose information.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 3