Sketchbook: Bouncecake's Bakery
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Bouncecake's Bakery

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Cool Bouncecake's Bakery

mmkay, I'm gonna start one of these in hopes that it will motivate me to work alot harder than I currently am..

so some shittyshittyshit from the last couple of days that I hate alot..but I'll post it anyway, I need some feedback bad.

ohyeah..because you all care so fucking much haha
    im 15..from MA planning to attend college for art..probably around the Boston area but I'm not sure yet. I want to work for Square when I get older (hahahaha) but I'm not really sure if that'll happen... and I worship everyone that posts on this board, you're ALL fucking incredible.

okayokay here goes

quick 10 minute or so gestures done from pictures taken off the ref thread here..

some lifes from like 3 weeks ago haha.. digital photos cause they don't like scanning well and my scanner fucking blows anyway..

some hyung tae kim studies..as he is my favorite artist of all time, and I probably really shouldn't be doing this but what the hell..drawing from other artists stuff has always helped me a fucking ton..and I'm not claiming any of this as mine so it's not bad..is it?

and some of my own work..this is rather old though and I dont like it..but whatever

and something I did today in history cause I don't pay attention in that class..

I have more old shit lying around but it's not even worth posting..

speaking of posting, I have to post more, yell at me.
    anyway..hopefully I'll have more tomorrow, I really want to get better..

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    If I were a team manager and you were playing basket in college and your game was like your sketches I would talk to your parents to offer them my left lung for let me be your agent.
    Only a request: please dont draw any manga until you're 22

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hahaha
    thanksss
    dont worry, I don't plan on doing a manga in my lifetime..maybe when Im' like..40..or something..haha

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I like your ref work and studies a lot! lets see some more concepts with that knowledge.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    pretty darn impressive for 15. can you get any pictures that show those figure studies better. i'd like to check those out more.

peace,
    empty

--------------
    got phib?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Really great, clean, lines there.. I envy you..

But you seem to be avoiding faces a bit.. Crown each of those bodies with a pretty face and you'd have top notch sketches.. Really great stuff there

Keep it up (I get depressed to see some of the best sketchbooks by 15 to 17 year olds, must have been something your parents ate, or something)

Peace

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    talmir - yeah..I'm definately going to work on my faces alot more, they definately aren't my strong point ;(

glad you enjoy my stuff though
    and age isn't too big of a deal in most cases..just depends on when you really get into it I guess ::

empty - I can defintely try to scan those figures now that I fixed my scanner..;D! so look forward to those eventually

jackal - ohh man, I love your stuff. extremely happy that you like my ref work! as for the whole concept thing..im in a HUGE rut..it's CRAZY. I can't design to save my life. ask my figurative illustration teacher..I did my entire final project in nudes hahaha. I really need to work on that..along with alot of other things ;( I'll get there though

and WHEE something I did today and scanned with MY NICE FIXED SCANNER THAT DOESN'T SUCK

heres something else that I did though I'm not too proud of it..

stupid rut

expect some more later on/tomorrow, probably more facial work + some design work..mmhmm.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    heyy everyone
    no update yesterday..I was sick ;/

anyway, lately ive been working alot on design and I feel that I'm improving..not enough to share yet though haha

so instead I leave you with some bad portraits!

first one is from a photo ref of freddie prinze junior..mmhmm..not the best, but it's only the second portrait I've ever really done

aaand one from life, a friend of mine whom I drew in art class today, very unfinished because the periods were shortened and I only had about a half an hour ;/

anyway, Ill get more stuff up soon..blah..must..improve..asdj3098a

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.